This can't be real...

The Trumpsters, operating at their traditional third grade emotional level, like to say that Biden is suffering from this terrible condition. He's not. But consider the source. They like to joke about things like this. Such is the nature of psychopathy.

My grandfather suffered from Alzheimer's. Yes, it is truly, truly horrible.

But your post is stupid. It's stupid because much of what I saw in my grandfather as he deteriorated I see in Biden. When I say I think Biden is suffering from Alzheimer's, I'm not joking...
Then you're lying. Alzheimer's symptoms are very clear, and Biden is not displaying them.

Of course, abortion is practically the central pillar of faith for the radical left.
The right to abortion. It isn't the radical left. It is the vast majority of Americans. And the only reason anyone is having the debate that you goobers in the small minority lost over 40 years ago is because you keep bringing it up. Get that straight right now.
Even *if* you were the majority, it wouldn’t make you any less radical.

By your reasoning, the Nazis weren’t radical because they were the majority in government.

Exactly.....what the democrats want is mob rule.

The Trumpsters, operating at their traditional third grade emotional level, like to say that Biden is suffering from this terrible condition. He's not. But consider the source. They like to joke about things like this. Such is the nature of psychopathy.

But your post is stupid. It's stupid because much of what I saw in my grandfather as he deteriorated I see in Biden. When I say I think Biden is suffering from Alzheimer's, I'm not joking...
Then you're lying. Alzheimer's symptoms are very clear, and Biden is not displaying them.

What do you think he is displaying?

Irregardless.......What Are the Signs of Alzheimer's Disease?

'Dr. Marc Siegel, a Fox medical correspondent and clinical professor at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York.
Siegel, who is an internist rather than a psychiatrist, declined to diagnose Biden’s cognitive status from a distance. But he did mention several known medical issues and risks in Biden’s history: his age, his history of a brain aneurysm and repair in 1988, and his reported atrial fibrillation and anticoagulation. Siegel suggested that these issues increase Biden’s risk of small, silent strokes.

Siegel said he was “concerned” about Biden and recommended testing. “It’s right to have an assessment.”

Last edited:

What do you think he is displaying?

Irregardless.......What Are the Signs of Alzheimer's Disease?

'Dr. Marc Siegel, a Fox medical correspondent and clinical professor at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York.
Siegel, who is an internist rather than a psychiatrist, declined to diagnose Biden’s cognitive status from a distance. But he did mention several known medical issues and risks in Biden’s history: his age, his history of a brain aneurysm and repair in 1988, and his reported atrial fibrillation and anticoagulation. Siegel suggested that these issues increase Biden’s risk of small, silent strokes.

Siegel said he was “concerned” about Biden and recommended testing. “It’s right to have an assessment.”

He's slowing. He's getting older.

He does not have Alzheimer's. That is just a Trumpster talking point. Dishonesty and nasty as usual.

Alzheimer's and the various forms of dementia are horrible conditions that affect the family even more than the victim. Many advances have been made, and hopefully we're not too far from cure and/or effective treatment.

What a horrible fucking disease. Imagine a loved one not even knowing who you are.

1. The asshole smeared us all as ws. As far as I'm concerned, he can go fuck himself.

2. He really does have some bad moments where he does not look all there.

Then you're lying.

Fuck you, shitstain. I've no reason to lie, especially to some dipshit on the internet...

Alzheimer's symptoms are very clear, and Biden is not displaying them.

Actually, symptoms can be very mild and difficult to recognize.

Get a fucking clue, you simpleton fuck...

Then you're lying.

Fuck you, shitstain. I've no reason to lie, especially to some dipshit on the internet...

Solid Trumpster post there, good stuff.

I know what I'm talking about.

You don't.

"The early signs of Alzheimer’s can be subtle and often difficult to differentiate from symptoms of the natural aging process."

12 Early Warning Signs of Alzheimer's and How to Spot Them

My post has nothing to do with politics but, once again, an idiot lib proves that he can't get through a single post without mentioning Trump.

You're a sad little fucker, and you've proven to be a failure at refuting my argument.

Go away, rookie...

Then you're lying.

Solid Trumpster post there, good stuff.

I know what I'm talking about.

You don't.

"The early signs of Alzheimer’s can be subtle and often difficult to differentiate from symptoms of the natural aging process."

12 Early Warning Signs of Alzheimer's and How to Spot Them

My post has nothing to do with politics but, once again, an idiot lib proves that he can't get through a single post without mentioning Trump.

You're a sad little fucker, and you've proven to be a failure at refuting my argument.

Go away, rookie...
Sounds good, Trumpster!

I mean I'm just saying

The topic is saying Joe Biden has Alzheimers...so I just have to follow the logic that an Incumbent Donald Trump lost to an Alzheimers patient by 7 million people

Sane unWoke folks know Trump lost to a perfectly timed Democrat Virus released in partnership with the Chinese, he lost to Dominion and a very corrupt mail-in ballot system.
The almost dead geriatric patient didn’t WIN anything.
611FAa1zuNL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Why did biden refuse to take a cognitive test though Trump did take one.

Why do some of these on here who try and defend Biden have no credentials regarding how to recognize cognitive problems yet want to speak as if they are an authority and consistently dismiss the testimony of real mental health professionals?

Why shouldn't presidential candidates be required to undergo physical and mental exams by competent Doctors?

Does anyone feel comfortable with biden being able to launch nuclear weapons?

Why do some of these on here who try and defend Biden have no credentials regarding how to recognize cognitive problems yet want to speak as if they are an authority and consistently dismiss the testimony of real mental health professionals?

Why shouldn't presidential candidates be required to undergo physical and mental exams by competent Doctors?

Joe took a physical last week.

The Doc came out and said "I have bad news....You have Alzheimer's and you have cancer."

Joe sez "That's a relief, I was afraid you were going to say that I have Alzheimer's."

Joe took a physical last week.

The Doc came out and said "I have bad news....You have Alzheimer's and you have cancer."

Joe sez "That's a relief, I was afraid you were going to say that I have Alzheimer's."

Jeez......I wish it was actually a joke....

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is the man.
The man the Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

=================================================================

1614271515866.png

PLEASE tell me the lack of self-awareness in the shitmedia isn't really this bad...

Doesn't it bother you at all that you have to constantly resort to blatant lies to promote your point of view?

If you can't use truth to promote your views, you should really consider reevaluating them!

New Topics

Forum List

Back