This can't be real...

Alzheimer's and the various forms of dementia are horrible conditions that affect the family even more than the victim. Many advances have been made, and hopefully we're not too far from cure and/or effective treatment.

What a horrible fucking disease. Imagine a loved one not even knowing who you are.

The Trumpsters, operating at their traditional third grade emotional level, like to say that Biden is suffering from this terrible condition. He's not. But consider the source. They like to joke about things like this. Such is the nature of psychopathy.

Anyone sane enough to know how to use a computer has no excuse for not being able to see that biden has cognitive problems.
Age-related slowing is not dementia. Read a book.

Just kidding. I wouldn't expect that.

Did I say anything about dementia?

Here is another example of what you want to ignore........and or deny.

That was one of his saner moments too

You see now why they had to cheat in the tens of millions of votes column

These threads threads make me laugh. These same Trumpists support a guy who has trouble drinking a glass of water, can‘t walk down a ramp without assistance, is a pathological liar, and believes that there were airports during the American Revolution.

These threads threads make me laugh. These same Trumpists support a guy who has trouble drinking a glass of water, can‘t walk down a ramp without assistance, is a pathological liar, and believes that there were airports during the American Revolution.

Wow, Donald Trump has his massive, thick, pulsing ego deep in your throat and you LOVE it.

LOL

this the guy you referring too>>>>>>

Or maybe you are talking about this guy>>>>>Lies, damned lies and the truth about Joe Biden

Last edited:
Alzheimer's and the various forms of dementia are horrible conditions that affect the family even more than the victim. Many advances have been made, and hopefully we're not too far from cure and/or effective treatment.

What a horrible fucking disease. Imagine a loved one not even knowing who you are.

The Trumpsters, operating at their traditional third grade emotional level, like to say that Biden is suffering from this terrible condition. He's not. But consider the source. They like to joke about things like this. Such is the nature of psychopathy.
Yup, my grandmother has it.

Doesn’t mean we should kill babies for fetal tissue for “research” for it.

I mean I'm just saying

The topic is saying Joe Biden has Alzheimers...so I just have to follow the logic that an Incumbent Donald Trump lost to an Alzheimers patient by 7 million people

You are so unaware.

Wow, Donald Trump has his massive, thick, pulsing ego deep in your throat and you LOVE it.

LOL
Says the guy with pathological BDS.

LOL
Says the guy with pathological BDS.

Slurp, slurp, Deepthroat!

So by your logic

An Alzheimers patient beat an incumbent President by 7 million votes?

No....the election was fraudulent.

And those who actually did vote for biden were not really voting for anything....or anyone.....just voting against Trump....letting their irrational hatred of Trump deceive them.
My Uncle John is like that....and his brother is the opposite.
John just got married.....and he's in his 70s.
My uncle Bob is a Trump supporter who has been married for 30 years or so.
They don't talk to each other anymore.

The Trumpsters, operating at their traditional third grade emotional level, like to say that Biden is suffering from this terrible condition. He's not. But consider the source. They like to joke about things like this.
Of course they do. Dear Leader assimilated them into the cult and turned them into mini Trumps. So they spend half of their time being complete assholes to others to entertain themselves, and the other half of their time complaining that people arent nice enough to them. It was pretty amazing how quickly Trump turned their brains to tapioca. It was, like, overnight.

Forum List

Back