This can't be real...

As focused as any Alzheimer's patient possibly can be.
But that changes with time.
The terrible burden of being focused is lifted.
Usually a little at a time.
Though in this case it seems to be accelerating.
He will be gone soon. Soon as he finishes signing what the Ear Whisperer tells him to sign, then Harris will step in with the Ear Whisperer (susan rice) as VP.

The Trumpsters, operating at their traditional third grade emotional level, like to say that Biden is suffering from this terrible condition. He's not. But consider the source. They like to joke about things like this. Such is the nature of psychopathy.

My grandfather suffered from Alzheimer's. Yes, it is truly, truly horrible.

But your post is stupid. It's stupid because much of what I saw in my grandfather as he deteriorated I see in Biden. When I say I think Biden is suffering from Alzheimer's, I'm not joking...

What is really odd about these radical liberals on here is that instead of defending and trying to make excuses for biden they should be trying to help get him out of there.....since Kamel Toe is really the sort of shit bird they really like.

Of course, abortion is practically the central pillar of faith for the radical left.
The right to abortion. It isn't the radical left. It is the vast majority of Americans. And the only reason anyone is having the debate that you goobers in the small minority lost over 40 years ago is because you keep bringing it up. Get that straight right now.

In the same address, the Biden administration stressed the importance of Jell-O, Matlock, really old hard candy and frequent naps.
Still better than blowing kisses at little Kim and Putin.

So had you rather engage in war? Democrats seem hell bent on re-igniting a cold war with Russia or in your case maybe even a hot one.

BTW How many wars did Don start?

In the same address, the Biden administration stressed the importance of Jell-O, Matlock, really old hard candy and frequent naps.
Still better than blowing kisses at little Kim and Putin.

So had you rather engage in war? Democrats seem hell bent on re-igniting a cold war with Russia or in your case maybe even a hot one.

BTW How many wars did Don start?

In 2016, Hillary Clinton realized she could make more money starting a war with Russia than by cozying up to them as Democrats had done for decades. It was that point when Russia became the left's "enemy". Even know, the DemoKKKrats can't really shed their Soviet love affair, they just give it lip service. I mean, look at this asshole:

1614212946109.jpeg
1614212946109.jpeg
1614212946109.jpeg

Of course, abortion is practically the central pillar of faith for the radical left.
The right to abortion. It isn't the radical left. It is the vast majority of Americans. And the only reason anyone is having the debate that you goobers in the small minority lost over 40 years ago is because you keep bringing it up. Get that straight right now.
Even *if* you were the majority, it wouldn’t make you any less radical.

By your reasoning, the Nazis weren’t radical because they were the majority in government.

Alzheimer's and the various forms of dementia are horrible conditions that affect the family even more than the victim. Many advances have been made, and hopefully we're not too far from cure and/or effective treatment.

What a horrible fucking disease. Imagine a loved one not even knowing who you are.

The Trumpsters, operating at their traditional third grade emotional level, like to say that Biden is suffering from this terrible condition. He's not. But consider the source. They like to joke about things like this. Such is the nature of psychopathy.

So, did you, like, sign a contract that requires you to use the term "Trumpster" in every post or something?

Forum List

Back