Biden To Diversify USPS Board, Cement Democrats' Oversight With Three Appointments

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is good news.

We don't need people who want to violate the constitution by privatizing the Post Office.

Nor do we want people who will sabotage the US Mail for political reasons.

I'm very glad to read that congress is finally trying to repeal that stupid law the republicans passed in the bush boy years that's designed to bankrupt the Post Office by forcing them to pre pay retirement benefits for 75 years into the future.

Americans don't like what trump and his cohorts have done to the post office.

Last edited:
I'm very glad to read that congress is finally trying to repeal that stupid law the republicans passed in the bush boy years

That sounds terrible!!!!

What was the final vote on that legislation?

that's designed to bankrupt the Post Office by forcing them to pre pay retirement benefits for 75 years into the future.

If they weren't "pre-paying", what would their profit have been over the last 5 years? The last 10?

This is good news.

We don't need people who want to violate the constitution by privatizing the Post Office.

I'm very glad to read that congress is finally trying to repeal that stupid law the republicans passed in the bush boy years that's designed to bankrupt the Post Office by forcing them to pre pay retirement benefits for 75 years into the future.

4719B6F9-0C44-4C1C-809F-66C6E99CDBC8.jpeg

This is good news.

..I would say I agree with you...it is bullshit---but he's fking over Americans by doing this WHILE giving BILLIONS to foreign countries!!!!!!!! and spending tax $$$$ on illegals/refugees/etc...I'd rather pay this to Americans than to foreigners

This is good news.

..so choose people because of the color of their skin!!!!!!!!!!
HYPOCRITES and dumbasses

This is good news.

AND he continues to destroy the US....putting people who are not qualified into those positions

This is good news.

There are nine members of the postal governing board. The three that Biden will put in will join the SIX that Trump put in. LOL.

This is good news.

So Biden is now dictator...able to bankrupt the american people to keep the inept outdated unionized post office around...and wasting money.

Last edited:
This is good news.

It's called unfunded liability and the USPS isn't the only one that has them. Many employers of union employees across the nation--mostly government, just kept promising exorbitant retirement benefits that they did not fund, kicking the can down the road so to speak. Eventually, those employees want what was promised to them and end up taking it in the shorts when the benefits are not there because they weren't funded. CA is going to be coming up against this problem somewhere in the future as their unfunded liabilities come back to bite them in the butt.

This is good news.

Good news indeed. The board may now terminate that incompetent loon Louis Dejoy.

This is good news.

dont throw this all on the republicans...your dam party helped pass that bill....

This is good news.

Won't change that they continue to install new equipment and sorters focused on packages instead of ballots just like they were doing before the dems got their panties in a wad.

This is good news.

There are nine members of the postal governing board. The three that Biden will put in will join the SIX that Trump put in. LOL.
actually it will be 5 democrats and 4 republicans...

This is good news.

Good news indeed. The board may now terminate that incompetent loon Louis Dejoy.
he is about as incompetent as most of them were....

This is good news.

Wrong. All six of the current independent governors were appointed by President Trump; three slots are empty. The Board appoints the Postmaster General, who acts as the CEO. How is the U.S. Postal Service governed and funded?

This is good news.

Wrong. All six of the current independent governors were appointed by President Trump; three slots are empty. The Board appoints the Postmaster General, who acts as the CEO. How is the U.S. Postal Service governed and funded?
you are wrong.....2 of those 6 are democrats.....

This is good news.

Just another Trump mess Democrats are forced to clean up.

This is good news.

Just another Trump mess Democrats are forced to clean up.
democrats helped pass this thing dumbass.....and your buddy obama did jack shit to change anything.....

This is good news.

I hope they do that immediately.

Notice how Trump Haters are so enthralled now with USPS after the massive voter fraud, which conspired under their watch. The USPS needs to be investigated for it's corruption involved with ballot harvesting.

Forum List

Back