This can't be real...

Alzheimer's and the various forms of dementia are horrible conditions that affect the family even more than the victim. Many advances have been made, and hopefully we're not too far from cure and/or effective treatment.

What a horrible fucking disease. Imagine a loved one not even knowing who you are.

The Trumpsters, operating at their traditional third grade emotional level, like to say that Biden is suffering from this terrible condition. He's not. But consider the source. They like to joke about things like this. Such is the nature of psychopathy.

I mean I'm just saying

The topic is saying Joe Biden has Alzheimers...so I just have to follow the logic that an Incumbent Donald Trump lost to an Alzheimers patient by 7 million people

Alzheimer's and the various forms of dementia are horrible conditions that affect the family even more than the victim. Many advances have been made, and hopefully we're not too far from cure and/or effective treatment.

What a horrible fucking disease. Imagine a loved one not even knowing who you are.

The Trumpsters, operating at their traditional third grade emotional level, like to say that Biden is suffering from this terrible condition. He's not. But consider the source. They like to joke about things like this. Such is the nature of psychopathy.

Anyone sane enough to know how to use a computer has no excuse for not being able to see that biden has cognitive problems.

Last edited:

Anyone sane enough to know how to use a computer has no excuse for not being able to see that biden has cognitive problems.
Age-related slowing is not dementia. Read a book.

Just kidding. I wouldn't expect that.

Age-related slowing is not dementia. Read a book.

Just kidding. I wouldn't expect that.

What you are actually saying without realizing what you are saying is that biden should be given a pass because he is old.....ridiculous.

Did I say anything about dementia?

Here is another example of what you want to ignore........and or deny.

Last edited:
The only real question now is how long will the democratic party let this go on before they use the 25th amendment on biden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back