This Black life didn't matter. Retired Officer David Dorn murdered.

All of the bleeding hearts for George Floyd have nothing but a collective "Meh" for a brave 77 year old Black officer who died protecting a business. You are all phonies.

Do you understand what the protest or BLM are about? You sound kinda clueless in your OP
I understand that BLM is a sham organization that only cares about specific black deaths by police they can exploit. Do you?
You literally just proved that you don’t get it
I understand that the protests are a manufactured crisis promoted by a viral video, sham organizations like "Black Lives Matter" and the Media. My thread is about the hypocrisy of the NAME 'Black Lives Matter' because clearly to that organization there are only a very few Black Lives that Matter, those killed by Police. Certainly a Black police officer's life mattered, did it not? Well apparently not to you or any other bleeding heart Leftist hypocrite or to the bullshit BLM movement.
This is what BLM is about, I shouldn’t have needed to explain that to you...

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international human rights movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protestsspeaking out against police killings of black people, and broader issues such as racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.[1]

No stupid, this is what BLM is about.

The day after the resolution was passed, BLM activists in Minneapolis chanted, "pigs in a blanket, fry em' like bacon," as they marched down the street. This rhetoric also came just one day after the execution of Texas Sheriff Deputy Daron Goforth while he was filling up his patrol car at a local gas station. If you aren't familiar, "pigs in a blanket" refers to the bodies of dead police officers in body bags.

BLM Leaders:

1591214595483.png

1591214628981.png

And their website. Defund the cops.

BLM is a racist organization that hates whites and cops and is on record doing it.

Do you enjoy making a complete ass out of yourself?

All of the bleeding hearts for George Floyd have nothing but a collective "Meh" for a brave 77 year old Black officer who died protecting a business. You are all phonies.

Do you understand what the protest or BLM are about? You sound kinda clueless in your OP
I understand that BLM is a sham organization that only cares about specific black deaths by police they can exploit. Do you?
You literally just proved that you don’t get it
I understand that the protests are a manufactured crisis promoted by a viral video, sham organizations like "Black Lives Matter" and the Media. My thread is about the hypocrisy of the NAME 'Black Lives Matter' because clearly to that organization there are only a very few Black Lives that Matter, those killed by Police. Certainly a Black police officer's life mattered, did it not? Well apparently not to you or any other bleeding heart Leftist hypocrite or to the bullshit BLM movement.
This is what BLM is about, I shouldn’t have needed to explain that to you...

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international human rights movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protestsspeaking out against police killings of black people, and broader issues such as racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.[1]

No stupid, this is what BLM is about.

The day after the resolution was passed, BLM activists in Minneapolis chanted, "pigs in a blanket, fry em' like bacon," as they marched down the street. This rhetoric also came just one day after the execution of Texas Sheriff Deputy Daron Goforth while he was filling up his patrol car at a local gas station. If you aren't familiar, "pigs in a blanket" refers to the bodies of dead police officers in body bags.

BLM Leaders:

View attachment 345065

View attachment 345067

And their website. Defund the cops.

BLM is a racist organization that hates whites and cops and is on record doing it.

Do you enjoy making a complete ass out of yourself?
That was a horrible chant and display by that group. It doesn’t define what the entire movement is about. Like with the civil rights movement people are angry and demanding change and some/many take it too far. Unfortunately some say that’s what needs to happen to be heard. I don’t agree but if our leaders can civilly give voice to those who feel oppressed then they will go to extreme means to be heard.

either way, there’s no reason to ignore the mission of their cause and distort it to only reflect what the extreme wings do and say. That’s not honest.

Forum List

Back