This 12 Year Old Robber Is Extremely Lucky

We have guns and every one of our children know that they're off limits unless Dad (preferably) or mom allows them to handle them. They respect guns

And all but our three year old know gun safety and how to shoot
I would think they respect their parents, not the guns........unless you are saying guns in and of themselves commands respect...if so, then I see why so many fragile insecure people turn into commandos once they have a gun in their hands

I remember Conservatives being more than ok with defending the murder of a 12 yr old kid unarmed kid....as long as they fit a certain demographic....
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I remember a year of BLM, Kyle Rittenhouse, Antifa, blah, blah, blah--Racist shit--all of it and lo and behold, here you are pushing that same old tired crap. Stop racism--Quit practicing it.

Look how happy Biff_Poindexter is to see the blue city Hunger Games in action.

LOL
Hartford is a Republican city in a Conservative country....try again...

"Van Buren County has backed the Republican candidate as the U.S. representative for Michigan’s sixth congressional district for 14 elections in a row..."

So aside from your pathetic deflection....please tell me how a "Conservative state" would have stopped a kid from getting his grandfather's gun and robbing a gas station?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I remember a year of BLM, Kyle Rittenhouse, Antifa, blah, blah, blah--Racist shit--all of it and lo and behold, here you are pushing that same old tired crap. Stop racism--Quit practicing it.
Tamir Rice was killed in 2014.....are you that much of a moron that you think police killing unarmed people just happened when you were taught to be afraid of BLM??

But like I said, I remember Conservatives defending his murder...so I don't give a fuck about you pretending to be outraged about racism now...

Oh,.. him. I don't think he was a bad kid, he was just stupid with his actions is all.
He was killed within 2 or 3 seconds of police pulling up on the scene......not a single Conservative was upset about it...

Just imagine if he had an AR-15 in class room full of kids....they may have waited 30 minutes or so...

He was killed within 2 or 3 seconds of police pulling up on the scene......not a single Conservative was upset about it...

Just imagine if he had an AR-15 in class room full of kids....they may have waited 30 minutes or so...

How'd you know if any conservative was upset? You're flaming

I remember Conservatives defending his murder...so I don't give a fuck about you pretending to be outraged about racism now...
I didn't agree with racism then either. The fact remains, your obvious racism doesn't do a fucking thing to make it better--you are just a hypocrite. Try not practicing racism and you might be surprised when it goes away.

How'd you know if any conservative was upset? You're flaming
They were not upset....but you are more than welcome to direct me to all of the comments and "Op-Eds" from conservatives condemning it and calling for accountability.....

The subject of combating police brutality wouldn't be such a "culture war" issue --if Conservatives didn't have the constant habit of siding with police over and over and over and over again in cases where the police were clearly wrong....

Hartford is a Republican city in a Conservative country....try again...

"Van Buren County has backed the Republican candidate as the U.S. representative for Michigan’s sixth congressional district for 14 elections in a row..."

So aside from your pathetic deflection....please tell me how a "Conservative state" would have stopped a kid from getting his grandfather's gun and robbing a gas station?

It's the gun's fault, not the kid. Right?

They were not upset....but you are more than welcome to direct me to all of the comments and "Op-Eds" from conservatives condemning it and calling for accountability.....

The subject of combating police brutality wouldn't be such a "culture war" issue --if Conservatives didn't have the constant habit of siding with police over and over and over and over again in cases where the police were clearly wrong....

You're an idiot

"Shocking video shows an armed 12-year-old boy robbing a Michigan gas station and firing a shot when the confused clerk asks “are you serious?” The boy told cops “he didn’t do it for the money” after he was arrested after the brazen, broad daylight stick-up at 4 p.m. Wednesday at Marathon gas station in Hartford.

According to police, the 12-year-old had attended school that day and discussed with a classmate which gas station would be the easiest to rob in town. “Every day I’m seeing something new at this job. I’ve been a full-time police officer for 38 years. What really flabbergasted me is that he showed no emotion,” Lt. Prince told WZZM."

This kid was extremely lucky, because that could have easily turned into a good guy with a gun vs bad guy with a gun scenario and that kid could have lost his life...He is obviously a good kid and didn't mean any harm..and he didn't even do it for the money.......as the story points out, he was probably trying to impress his friends; and that is the problem...

We have too many kids who think committing crimes and carrying a gun is cool...I mean good kids, not the blacks...we know how they are.... they need to be locked up for life, no matter how young they are.... but its heartbreaking when you see a good kid get caught up in this....hopefully he gets the charges dropped in exchange for some counseling and hopefully this is the moment that puts him back on the right track.....too many kids don't get the opportunity of having someone show them compassion...let's hope he gets it....

He's damned lucky to live long enough to get a second chance.

Where the hell did he get his gun?

We have guns and every one of our children know that they're off limits unless Dad (preferably) or mom allows them to handle them. They respect guns

And all but our three year old know gun safety and how to shoot
We had four rifles, four shotguns, four pistols in a hanging rack in our room that were built into it in 1928.

The first thing we were taught about them is that we'd be beaten to within an inch of our lives if we touched them without permission.

Somehow we managed not to go shooting the town up with them.

^ Triggered ^

I remember Conservatives being more than ok with defending the murder of a 12 yr old kid unarmed kid....as long as they fit a certain demographic....
What were the exact circumstances of that shooting? What information had been given to the arriving officers?

Tamir was 5'9 and 195lbs wearing a hoodie over his head so they had no idea and no way of knowing how old he was, they just saw someone reportedly threatening people with a gun reaching into his waistband to pull what looked like a gun as they rolled to a stop a few feet away.

Race played absolutely no part in that shooting.

"Shocking video shows an armed 12-year-old boy robbing a Michigan gas station and firing a shot when the confused clerk asks “are you serious?” The boy told cops “he didn’t do it for the money” after he was arrested after the brazen, broad daylight stick-up at 4 p.m. Wednesday at Marathon gas station in Hartford.

According to police, the 12-year-old had attended school that day and discussed with a classmate which gas station would be the easiest to rob in town. “Every day I’m seeing something new at this job. I’ve been a full-time police officer for 38 years. What really flabbergasted me is that he showed no emotion,” Lt. Prince told WZZM."

This kid was extremely lucky, because that could have easily turned into a good guy with a gun vs bad guy with a gun scenario and that kid could have lost his life...He is obviously a good kid and didn't mean any harm..and he didn't even do it for the money.......as the story points out, he was probably trying to impress his friends; and that is the problem...

We have too many kids who think committing crimes and carrying a gun is cool...I mean good kids, not the blacks...we know how they are.... they need to be locked up for life, no matter how young they are.... but its heartbreaking when you see a good kid get caught up in this....hopefully he gets the charges dropped in exchange for some counseling and hopefully this is the moment that puts him back on the right track.....too many kids don't get the opportunity of having someone show them compassion...let's hope he gets it....

Somebody needs to whip his azz raw and bleeding

Forum List

Back