Think Progress Takes Millions in Corporate Money

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But but Big Corporations are for the GOP. We all know that, right?

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score

HelenaHandbag

Shoots back
Reaction score
Until they need a write-off. Thus, my question.
So you're saying there aren't enough GOP orgs around to provide a write off so they have to give to ThinkProgress?
What I'm writing of is the fact that major corporations have so much money that they have to find anywhere to dump it.
If they're so eager to dump their money, then why is it that you aren't so much as borderline clever enough to get in on the bonanza, if for no better reason than to finance your favorite political pursuits?

:lol:

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score
So you're saying there aren't enough GOP orgs around to provide a write off so they have to give to ThinkProgress?
What I'm writing of is the fact that major corporations have so much money that they have to find anywhere to dump it.
If they're so eager to dump their money, then why is it that you aren't so much as borderline clever enough to get in on the bonanza, if for no better reason than to finance your favorite political pursuits?

I have. The last four quarters 11.3%, 12.21%, 10.5%, 10.28%.

I have no political pursuits. I'm pro middle class and have the education and intelligence to know that Republicans, Kochbaggers, and Libertarians, aren't.

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Reaction score

I have no political pursuits. I'm pro middle class and have the education and intelligence to know that Republicans, Kochbaggers, and Libertarians, aren't.
If you're "pro-middle class" you certainly must be against Obama because he's destroying it.

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Reaction score

If you're "pro-middle class" you certainly must be against Obama because he's destroying it.
More like Reagan, The Bushes, wall street, and corporate America.

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List