Think Progress Takes Millions in Corporate Money

Except it's not a cliche, it's how a majority of Americans view the GOP.

Republicans Deemed Too Pro-Rich, 57% in Poll Want Change - Bloomberg

Republicans Deemed Too Pro-Rich, 57% in Poll Want Change

So, a majority of Americans who answered your dippy poll buy into the cliche and stereotype. Big fat hairy deal.

That changes democrats also being a party of the ultra rich corporate interests in what way?

Hey, don't change based on feedback from voters...I'm fine with the GOP losing National Elections.
OK, so yours is a party that caters to ignorant dupes and you seem to be good with that, as long as you win.

Wow. :eek:

So, a majority of Americans who answered your dippy poll buy into the cliche and stereotype. Big fat hairy deal.

That changes democrats also being a party of the ultra rich corporate interests in what way?

Hey, don't change based on feedback from voters...I'm fine with the GOP losing National Elections.
OK, so yours is a party that caters to ignorant dupes and you seem to be good with that, as long as you win.

That isn't what I said. The GOP has an image problem, like it or not. They have the image of catering to the rich...probably because they cater to the rich.

The GOP has two choices, soldier on and hope the rich can sustain them or they can change. Their choice.

That isn't what I said. The GOP has an image problem, like it or not. They have the image of catering to the rich...probably because they cater to the rich.

The GOP has two choices, soldier on and hope the rich can sustain them or they can change. Their choice.
Yes, it is what you said.

You are perfectly willing to cash in on the GOP's "image problem", even though your party engages in the exact same behavior.

If that isn't catering to ignorant dupes, what would be?

You are perfectly willing to cash in on the GOP's "image problem", even though your party engages in the exact same behavior.

Wrong. Democrats have tried to pass legislation that did not protect the richest one percent, unlike the GOP. Attempts to end corporate subsidies and tax breaks? No GOP inboard with that. Raising taxes on the richest as a majority of Americans wanted? That was Dems whether they take corporate cash or not. You obviously have a poor grasp on what hypocrisy means.

Wrong. Democrats have tried to pass legislation that did not protect the richest one percent, unlike the GOP. Attempts to end corporate subsidies and tax breaks? No GOP inboard with that. Raising taxes on the richest as a majority of Americans wanted? That was Dems whether they take corporate cash or not. You obviously have a poor grasp on what hypocrisy means.

Show all the bills that have been introduced andpassed to what you claim by the far left.

Show all the bills that have been introduced andpassed to what you claim by the far left.

Okay for starters, I did not say the far left I said Democrats. As for legislation, there hasn't been a lot. Why? Because the GOP refuses. Amazing how that works isn't it?

Tax Breaks for Wealthy Targeted by Democrats in Budget Talks

Senate Democrats push to end tax breaks for big oil companies to cut deficit

Polls show longtime support for tax hikes on rich

wait, I thought the left/Democrat/Progressive backed groups and sites were all from the little people with small donations?

oh hell, we all knew they are backed by BIG MONEY and Big Corporations

just like the OWS

Okay for starters, I did not say the far left I said Democrats. As for legislation, there hasn't been a lot. Why? Because the GOP refuses. Amazing how that works isn't it?

Tax Breaks for Wealthy Targeted by Democrats in Budget Talks

Senate Democrats push to end tax breaks for big oil companies to cut deficit

Polls show longtime support for tax hikes on rich
Democrats and the far left are the same thing.

And just because they go around pushing tax increases, it doesn't mean that they're not every bit in the back pocket of big business and the reviled wealthy as is the GOP.

See, this is the problem. Dems think taxes on the "rich" (whoever they are) simply "stick it" to the rich. Conservatives understand that taxes on the rich hurt everyone.
Besides, which party has been quickest to dole out goodies in tax breaks and other legislation to their favorites, like Solyndra?

:cuckoo:

I like all of these posts that just say "OMG" because they really cant explain why this is news so they just go ZOMG

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

Forum List

Back