Think Progress Takes Millions in Corporate Money

If they're so eager to dump their money, then why is it that you aren't so much as borderline clever enough to get in on the bonanza, if for no better reason than to finance your favorite political pursuits?

:lol:

I have. The last four quarters 11.3%, 12.21%, 10.5%, 10.28%.

I have no political pursuits. I'm pro middle class and have the education and intelligence to know that Republicans, Kochbaggers, and Libertarians, aren't.
Yes, you do have political pursuits. Communistic political pursuits.

Confession is good for the soul, comrade.

I'm an Angel investor for two corporations and I'm Communistic? :lol::lol::lol:

This isn't a shock at all, both parties, including "think tanks" are bought out by corporate interests.

Both parties shaft what's left of the middle class, they do it with policy programs put out by these "think tanks".

Center for American Progress Tried to Sell Access to Hillary for $250K

December 20, 2013 by Daniel Greenfield

hillary-clinton-old-450x263.jpg

Just think for only $250,00 you could have had the chance to ask Hillary why she chose to blow millions on bad art instead of Benghazi security. But the Center for American Progress proved to be too inept to be able to deliver to Hillary.

The liberal Center for American Progress (CAP) this year promised corporate donors a chance to meet Hillary Rodham Clinton in return for a $250,000 donation, documents obtained by The Hill show.

Wait… doesn’t CAP keep demanding to get corporate money out of politics? Except when they’re pimping out Hillary Clinton for a quarter of a million to corporate donors.

If only there were some way of getting corporate money out of politics… but what difference does it make anyway?

Center for American Progress Tried to Sell Access to Hillary for $250K | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back