Think Progress Takes Millions in Corporate Money

Until they need a write-off. Thus, my question.

So you're saying there aren't enough GOP orgs around to provide a write off so they have to give to ThinkProgress?

What I'm writing of is the fact that major corporations have so much money that they have to find anywhere to dump it.
If they're so eager to dump their money, then why is it that you aren't so much as borderline clever enough to get in on the bonanza, if for no better reason than to finance your favorite political pursuits?

:lol:

So you're saying there aren't enough GOP orgs around to provide a write off so they have to give to ThinkProgress?

What I'm writing of is the fact that major corporations have so much money that they have to find anywhere to dump it.
If they're so eager to dump their money, then why is it that you aren't so much as borderline clever enough to get in on the bonanza, if for no better reason than to finance your favorite political pursuits?

I have. The last four quarters 11.3%, 12.21%, 10.5%, 10.28%.

I have no political pursuits. I'm pro middle class and have the education and intelligence to know that Republicans, Kochbaggers, and Libertarians, aren't.

I have no political pursuits. I'm pro middle class and have the education and intelligence to know that Republicans, Kochbaggers, and Libertarians, aren't.

If you're "pro-middle class" you certainly must be against Obama because he's destroying it.

If you're "pro-middle class" you certainly must be against Obama because he's destroying it.

More like Reagan, The Bushes, wall street, and corporate America.

Forum List

Back