Things that have gone well on Biden's watch, so far

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'll start, feel free to add things.

1. Rapid inflation.

2. Boy has the IRS and their so-called Stimulus business gone off the table. Remember back in the day you filed your taxes and refunds came I don't know, maybe a month? They've owed me money for many months, including their beautiful 3rd stimulus. Apparently you cannot speak to a human and their records say you don't exist. I guess we're just broke is all. This wasn't an issue on Trump's watch, so I guess Biden is simply watching our money for us.

3. Speak of not getting shit done, have you dealt much with small business? Many are going to shit because we've been trained to be lazy & entitled, what a shame. All over a BS disease.

4. Fucking gas was $2.40ish last time I saw Trump, today it's $3.90. Who needs energy independence when you've got Democrats running shit?

5. Govt. offices in general are all fucked up, nice they receive so many days off with pay. Xiden has their back though with GREAT BIG economic infrastructure making our govt. even BIGGER.

6. Nice job at the border a guy has to say. What was it again? Oh that's right, we'll let you see the detention centers when we're ready.

7. Sweet job on that COVID thing, twice the cases on Xiden's watch than Trump's is twice the cases on Xiden's watch than Trump's

8. Afghanistan was sure a success, good thing he warned the Taliban not to take over the country they took over. Don't underestimate the Xiden.

9. It's nice we finally have a president who doesn't need cue cards for prepared questions. Xiden is sure capable, and genuine too, he's his own guy.

10. Kamala just giggles a lot when challenged because she's cheerful.

1. Rapid inflation.

2. Boy has the IRS and their so-called Stimulus business gone off the table. Remember back in the day you filed your taxes and refunds came I don't know, maybe a month? They've owed me money for many months, including their beautiful 3rd stimulus. Apparently you cannot speak to a human and their records say you don't exist. I guess we're just broke is all. This wasn't an issue on Trump's watch, so I guess Biden is simply watching our money for us.

3. Speak of not getting shit done, have you dealt much with small business? Many are going to shit because we've been trained to be lazy & entitled, what a shame. All over a BS disease.

4. Fucking gas was $2.40ish last time I saw Trump, today it's $3.90. Who needs energy independence when you've got Democrats running shit?

5. Govt. offices in general are all fucked up, nice they receive so many days off with pay. Xiden has their back though with GREAT BIG economic infrastructure making our govt. even BIGGER.

6. Nice job at the border a guy has to say. What was it again? Oh that's right, we'll let you see the detention centers when we're ready.

7. Sweet job on that COVID thing, twice the cases on Xiden's watch than Trump's is twice the cases on Xiden's watch than Trump's

8. Afghanistan was sure a success, good thing he warned the Taliban not to take over the country they took over. Don't underestimate the Xiden.

9. It's nice we finally have a president who doesn't need cue cards for prepared questions. Xiden is sure capable, and genuine too, he's his own guy.

The worse part is that you have developed quite a list but you're only scratching the surface... :confused:

1. He is getting us out of Afghanistan

2. He is getting us out of Afghanistan.

3. He is getting us out of Afghanistan.

etc
AMERICAS economy sucks
AMERICAS economy sucks
AMERICAS economy sucks
but lets bus those un-vaxxed illegals around AMERICA as a gift to AMERICANS---scum demonRATS

1. Rapid inflation.

There will be ups and downs..you will know when the downs happen because that's when the right wing wackos go bananas.

Things that are going well? Well I guess the stock market and housing market is doing good, but I question how much of that is due to anything China Joe has done.

Don't you find it odd the stock market and housing market are peaked or whatever? I sure as fuck do, to me it means.......

1. The wealthiest companies are getting RICH off COVID, and the market has much more to do with global capitalists as they corner resources while small business fails.

2. Over-population, the exodus out of Demonicrat controlled cities & states, and foreigners, most relevant the Chinese are buying up properties.

Course over-speculation is a consideration. All I know is if the market bursts again we are so fucked, because last time we could fall back on the lowest of interest rates. You can't do that again because those rates remained, wholly fuck!!!!!!! Without that cushion property values wouldn't have cut in half, the math works out to be a qtr. (e.g., what was 600K would be 150K, not 300K). It's all about the monthly payment.

There's also a good chance the markets are reacting to splashing the ecomoney with new printed cash. We've devalued the buck for sure, big time.

Things that have gone well on Biden's watch, so far​

Wow. The short list. I'd say you got the bases pretty well covered, about the only things I can think to add are:
  1. Boosted sales of and increased jobs in the making and selling of barbed wire and fences.
  2. More jobs at the border. Not in keeping out illegal aliens but in keeping out the press to see what a clusterfuck horror show of mistreatment to abandoned border children.
  3. Haloperidol and similar anti-psychotics up 135% in stocks over 6 months ago.
  4. New understanding of dog safety and how not to trip over them plus improved methods of making airplane ramps harder to trip and fall on.

AMERICAS economy sucks
AMERICAS economy sucks
AMERICAS economy sucks
but lets bus those un-vaxxed illegals around AMERICA as a gift to AMERICANS---scum demonRATS

The question was what he has done right.

11. Trump developed, tested, approved, manufactured, and got vaccine shots in arms in about 10-months, Putin's Whore can't even get the FDA to fully approve any vaccine after 310,000,000 jabs?! WTF??
12. Xiden (Putin's Whore) shutdown the KeystoneXL pipeline killing thousands of US union jobs, but approved Nord Stream2 pipeline so Putin can sell gas to the EU and fund his military?!
13. Xiden (Putin's Whore) shut down the US oil industry with his EOs, then he wants OPEC+ (+Russia) to pump more so the US can buy ME oil instead of US oil?!

Forum List

Back