Things that have gone well on Biden's watch, so far

I'll start, feel free to add things.

1. Rapid inflation.

2. Boy has the IRS and their so-called Stimulus business gone off the table. Remember back in the day you filed your taxes and refunds came I don't know, maybe a month? They've owed me money for many months, including their beautiful 3rd stimulus. Apparently you cannot speak to a human and their records say you don't exist. I guess we're just broke is all. This wasn't an issue on Trump's watch, so I guess Biden is simply watching our money for us.

3. Speak of not getting shit done, have you dealt much with small business? Many are going to shit because we've been trained to be lazy & entitled, what a shame. All over a BS disease.

4. Fucking gas was $2.40ish last time I saw Trump, today it's $3.90. Who needs energy independence when you've got Democrats running shit?

5. Govt. offices in general are all fucked up, nice they receive so many days off with pay. Xiden has their back though with GREAT BIG economic infrastructure making our govt. even BIGGER.

6. Nice job at the border a guy has to say. What was it again? Oh that's right, we'll let you see the detention centers when we're ready.

7. Sweet job on that COVID thing, twice the cases on Xiden's watch than Trump's is twice the cases on Xiden's watch than Trump's

8. Afghanistan was sure a success, good thing he warned the Taliban not to take over the country they took over. Don't underestimate the Xiden.

9. It's nice we finally have a president who doesn't need cue cards for prepared questions. Xiden is sure capable, and genuine too, he's his own guy.

10. Kamala just giggles a lot when challenged because she's cheerful.
9 nine it is fine but the rest is garbage propaganda, super dupe. Sorry President Biden is not a ridiculous con man that will parrot any GOP propaganda.

Forum List

Back