Things just got real interesting....

See? Another tard I would have won an easy hundred dollars off of.

If it is longer than a tweet, the tards won't read it.

"I want proof the Russian meddled in 126 characters or less, dammit!"
Still waiting for you to post a proven point. Of any length really. Can you do specific's in a tweet? If so lets see it. Do you need a longer forum post? That's available as well.

Are you going to just keep dancing around any actual facts all night?
Read. The. Links.

Retard.

If you tell a pseudocon tard that El Chapo donated a million bucks to Hillary Clinton, he'll bleev it in a heartbeat.

If you tell a pseudocon tard that five million Mexicans registered to vote without getting caught, and then voted for Hillary without getting caught, he'll bleev it in a heartbeat. And it will never occur to the tard to ask for evidence.

In Fool Me A Thousand Times, we see the tards fall for the most ridiculous lies without ever engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

But when confronted with testimony from our intelligence agencies and from technical experts that Russia gave Trump a leg up in the election, they suddenly go totally blind. "Duhhhhh, I see no proof!"

You tards aren't fooling anyone with your obtuseness.
Full retard was reached at 08:13 today. Pretty much a gift we made it this far.

See? Another tard I would have won an easy hundred dollars off of.

If it is longer than a tweet, the tards won't read it.

"I want proof the Russian meddled in 126 characters or less, dammit!"
Still waiting for you to post a proven point. Of any length really. Can you do specific's in a tweet? If so lets see it. Do you need a longer forum post? That's available as well.

Are you going to just keep dancing around any actual facts all night?
Read. The. Links.

Retard.
Which ones? You have any links or quote's you would like me to specifically check out? I'm willing to do so if you provide them.

We are seeing the Willfully Blind Monkey Syndrome kicking in in real time. The tards asked for evidence. I provided evidence.

They won't read it, so they can continue to say there is no evidence. :lol:

Priceless.

25s0pzt.jpg

I got a feeling liberals are gonna wish they hadnt pushed the Russian narrative.

House Intelligence Panel Issues Seven Subpoenas in Russia Probe

I was just thinking of something here we go again, this is nothing like Bill Clinton/ kennth Starr or Iran Contra

You have Mueller investigation Trump and Russia

And the house is more after Obama, Susan Rice ...

It's definitely twisted.
We're getting ready to see if our gov has any semblance of integrity.

I got a feeling liberals are gonna wish they hadnt pushed the Russian narrative.

I was just thinking of something here we go again, this is nothing like Bill Clinton/ kennth Starr or Iran Contra

It's definitely twisted.
It's blazingly obvious any outcome which does not align with your hysterical delusions will be outright rejected by you tards.

Have you read the links I provided?

Of course not! :lol:

It's definitely twisted.
It's blazingly obvious any outcome which does not align with your hysterical delusions will be outright rejected by you tards.

You sure sound biased....

As for the unmasking thing, I explained how that works to you tards a long time ago: The Russian Interference Problem Is Very Simple

But, once again, it was longer than a tweet, so it probably asploded your pointy heads.

So what are you worried about?

A hostile nation interfered in our election, and they will do it again, and you ask what I am worried about?

Just how deep does your tard go!?!?!

A friendly nation who helps us with ISIS , gives us a ride to space and back and does what our media doesn't, provides us Intel on corrupt candidates ..

.. Is not our enemy

One thing is absolutely, positively assured.

The tards won't watch or read a single word of actual testimony. They will wait until their puppet masters tell them what to parrot.

This is as guaranteed as the sun rising tomorrow.

It's definitely twisted.

You sure sound biased....

He is starting to sound like Jake the fake recently for some reason.

As for the unmasking thing, I explained how that works to you tards a long time ago: The Russian Interference Problem Is Very Simple

But, once again, it was longer than a tweet, so it probably asploded your pointy heads.

A hostile nation interfered in our election, and they will do it again, and you ask what I am worried about?

A friendly nation who helps us with ISIS , gives us a ride to space and back and does what our media doesn't, provides us Intel on corrupt candidates ..

.. Is not our enemy

A hostile nation who kills far, far more civilians and rebels than ISIS, with the goal of preserving their puppet Assad in power. They are not an ally, retard.

And they only provide intel on the candidates they don't want to win.

They are our number one enemy, and always have been.

There is no such thing as a former KGB man. - Vladimir Putin

One thing is absolutely, positively assured.

The tards won't watch or read a single word of actual testimony. They will wait until their puppet masters tell them what to parrot.

This is as guaranteed as the sun rising tomorrow.

Tell me exactly what Russia did to influence the election.
Thank you for proving me right once again, willfully blind monkey.

READ.

THE.

LINKS!!!!!

Everything I predicted about these tards has come to pass.

My work is done here.

.. Is not our enemy

A hostile nation who kills far, far more civilians and rebels than ISIS, with the goal of preserving their puppet Assad in power. They are not an ally, retard.

And they only provide intel on the candidates they don't want to win.

They are our number one enemy, and always have been.

There is no such thing as a former KGB man. - Vladimir Putin

There's a Russian under your bed right now.......BOO!!!!

Forum List

Back