Things just got real interesting....

Things have been pretty interesting for a while. Most of those subpoenas are against Comrade Trump. But I'm more interested in the FBI investigation than the GOP led damage control exercise in the House.

Things have been pretty interesting for a while. Most of those subpoenas are against Comrade Trump. But I'm more interested in the FBI investigation than the GOP led damage control exercise in the House.

Considering they've found butkus so far on the Russian front I'm pretty certain that'll continue.
The unmasking on the other hand hasn't received the attention it deserves by the press or anyone else for that matter.

If the unmasking turns out to be true,which we all know it is,the dems are screwed.

Notice how don't see any Democrats worried about your conspiracy theory?

We're not like you. We live in the real world, so you can't scare us with fantasies.

I got a feeling liberals are gonna wish they hadnt pushed the Russian narrative.

House Intelligence Panel Issues Seven Subpoenas in Russia Probe

This is how they will find the primary source of the leaks, then they will require them to name the people they allowed access to the intel after the unmasking occurred. By FISA regulations only the person who requests the unmasking is supposed to see the raw intel. They best hope they covered their ass very carefully.

We're not like you. We live in the real world, so you can't scare us with fantasies.

Yeeeeeeah.....you just keep telling yourself that.
upload_2017-5-31_16-39-56.png

I got a feeling liberals are gonna wish they hadnt pushed the Russian narrative.

This is how they will find the primary source of the leaks, then they will require them to name the people they allowed access to the intel after the unmasking occurred. By FISA regulations only the person who requests the unmasking is supposed to see the raw intel. They best hope they covered their ass very carefully.

or deleted the mail.

or deleted the mail.

Not easy to do when it's all on a secure system that is subject to FISA court review. People can go to jail just for not having proper documentation.

You entire conspiracy is going into melt down mode. Your fantasy is about to explode.

Considering they've found butkus so far on the Russian front I'm pretty certain that'll continue.
The unmasking on the other hand hasn't received the attention it deserves by the press or anyone else for that matter.

If the unmasking turns out to be true,which we all know it is,the dems are screwed.
And if Hillary Clinton is found to have used the Clinton Foundation to back channel?
Real bad news.

I got a feeling liberals are gonna wish they hadnt puons shed the Russian narrative.

Pseudocon tards are the ones denying Russian meddling in our election, not liberals.

I'm sure you'll posting up that evidence any minute now....
First, thank you for confirming my point! :lol:

Second, it amuses me to no end how studiously and successfully your propaganda outlets have managed to keep you from watching the Congressional testimony, as well as kept from you all the statements by Trump appointees openly admitting the Russians meddled in our election.

Wow!!! Your piss outlets must count on you being thoroughly stupid.

Forum List

Back