They're just coming here for a better way of life...don't worry about gangs...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Nothing to worry about, no need to check them at the border or return them. No bad guys would take advantage of an idiotic refusal to deal with violent criminal border jumpers:
" One illegal immigrant has been formally charged with capital murder and another is expected to be charged soon in connection with the execution of two men and the burning of the victims’ corpses in Texas. The two jailed illegal immigrants are said to be members of a fearsome gang called the Tri-City Bombers which has been tied to multiple massacres and high profile murders in the past."

This is how they deal with gays, too. You loons on the left are not going to enjoy what's coming your way.

Illegal Immigrant Accused of Gruesome Executions and Burning Corpses in Texas

Geeze louize we are surrounded by barbarians and left wing loons want to open the door to homicidal maniacs.

Yeah, like that white motherfucker that sat in a church and prayed with 9 innocent people and then guned them down like those homicidal maniacs across the border or like that white motherfucker that gunned down 21 babies in a fish bowl, called a class room....bitch need I continue?

Nothing to worry about, no need to check them at the border or return them. No bad guys would take advantage of an idiotic refusal to deal with violent criminal border jumpers:
" One illegal immigrant has been formally charged with capital murder and another is expected to be charged soon in connection with the execution of two men and the burning of the victims’ corpses in Texas. The two jailed illegal immigrants are said to be members of a fearsome gang called the Tri-City Bombers which has been tied to multiple massacres and high profile murders in the past."

This is how they deal with gays, too. You loons on the left are not going to enjoy what's coming your way.

Illegal Immigrant Accused of Gruesome Executions and Burning Corpses in Texas

I know many do not believe the judgment of God is coming upon America but the truth is - it is. Now I believe Dumitru Duduman was given that warning by God of the Russians striking our nuclear warehouses at a moment we do not expect - where there is an uprising in the center of the country and the tipping point is China will invade Taiwan - the USA will try to respond - and then? The Russians will strike us. Part of that warning was that Communists nations would join Russia in the invasion. Nicaragua, Cuba, Mexico..... My feeling about this is that many of these "invaders" are already here and awaiting the day when they will wage full on war against the American people. And then we shall see a most horrific sight in America. The thousands that poured in from South America on trains - these guys in your story would be the type that would be here for that purpose - some may be caught in crimes such as this but most of them are awaiting that day.

Geeze louize we are surrounded by barbarians and left wing loons want to open the door to homicidal maniacs.

Yeah, like that white motherfucker that sat in a church and prayed with 9 innocent people and then guned them down like those homicidal maniacs across the border or like that white motherfucker that gunned down 21 babies in a fish bowl, called a class room....bitch need I continue?

Like blacks have room to talk.

How about all the black criminal motherfuckers who gun down other black criminal motherfuckers by the thousands in their cesspool hoods every year, along with decent innocent black people simply guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time? So yeah, please do continue with some comments about those thousands of black motherfuckers.

That guy was mentally ill and should have been locked up, too. Imagine how nice the world would be if we were allowed to lock up all the dangerous criminal nutbags!

Shouldn't we be on the same side then? Don't we have enough lunatics and homicidal maniacs of our own?

Do we really need to print out gold invitations to these really vicious and I am talking seriously vicious homicidal maniacs?

Shouldn't we be cleaning up our own back yard?

That young man that sat in that church knowing full well what he was about to do to those poor souls in bible class should have been taken out a long time ago with a hunting accident. Or these days with an ATV roll over.

In the old days we called that thinning the herd. We knew what we were doing.

Last edited:
tigerred refers to herself as a conservative black woman but her compulsion to justify minority criminals sort of puts the lie to it.

Forum List

Back