How has the Obama years effected you personally?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I've only been around this site for maybe a few months and over and over and over again, all you see is this negative shit about Obama and now the dept ceiling circus is about to start....but guys, I would like to know, since 2008 and now, what exactly has impacted your life so intensely that you find a need to come here every mf day and whine about it....just askin?

What has this president done that all the fuckin presidents has done that make you nuts come here and whine almost daily?

I've only been around this site for maybe a few months and over and over and over again, all you see is this negative shit about Obama and now the dept ceiling circus is about to start....but guys, I would like to know, since 2008 and now, what exactly has impacted your life so intensely that you find a need to come here every mf day and whine about it....just askin?

What has this president done that all the fuckin presidents has done that make you nuts come here and whine almost daily?

Haven't you been reading the posts?

The most miserable, embarrassing years of my life having that thug stick up his ass in as my President and both of them to be representing our country. they are classless, arrogant nasty people who has HOSED us taxpayers but good. I've never looked forward to getting older so that man can be GONE from our lives

Good topic question.
Obama energy policy has cost us over $60,000 in disposable income -- so far. And it coincided with our most significant expense period -- our kid in college.
Living in a mostly black locale, obama's racial division politics have exacerbated black racism.
Now we have the new USSR and it's islimic affiliates generating a new Cold War.
That pretty much sums up how our subversive-in-chief has performed.

• Banned

Haven't you been reading the posts?

Seriously? Bengazi, Obama wearing a tan suit, those post?

• Banned
Good topic question.
Obama energy policy has cost us over $60,000 in disposable income -- so far. And it coincided with our most significant expense period -- our kid in college.
Living in a mostly black locale, obama's racial division politics have exacerbated black racism.

Snicker......Okay, explain to me how this energy policy has effected you...what the sun didn't shine on your solar panel, how has it effected you and your family??? Oh, so because Obama did what? you now live in fear of blacks??? Explain what have they done to you thus far? And fuck Russia, I want personal shit and unless your in uniform, no need to comment.....I'll be waiting

• Banned
The most miserable, embarrassing years of my life having that thug stick up his ass in as my President and both of them to be representing our country. they are classless, arrogant nasty people who has HOSED us taxpayers but good. I've never looked forward to getting older so that man can be GONE from our lives

Another bs post....nothing personal he's done, just being black...next?

Ask some of the family members of murder victims by illegals Obama is inviting into the country.

Ask some of the family members of murder victims by illegals Obama is inviting into the country.

I'll do that, when you and yours visit the victims of mass shootings done by redneck white boys in this country....are your ready?

Good topic question.

Snicker......Okay, explain to me how this energy policy has effected you...what the sun didn't shine on your solar panel, how has it effected you and your family??? Oh, so because Obama did what? you now live in fear of blacks??? Explain what have they done to you thus far? And fuck Russia, I want personal shit and unless your in uniform, no need to comment.....I'll be waiting
His policies and epa regulations has raised my power over 30%. My water bill has tripled. For starters.

Good topic question.

Obama energy policy drives up energy costs which transfer to all consumer goods costs. Everything costs 15-40% more while wages have stagnated and dropped. Our personal lost income is over $60k so far.
Black self-ID has undermined integration and segregationist influence has prevailed and expanded. Riots in Baltimore affected my locale. Plus our schools are performing at the same low level, crime is high and it is more and more excused by black racism.
Go look at Russia's new alliance with Iran and the vacuums in Iraq and Syria that obama created with his premature Iraq troop withdrawal and feckless approach in the ME.

Good topic question.

Obama energy policy drives up energy costs which transfer to all consumer goods costs. Everything costs 15-40% more while wages have stagnated and dropped. Our personal lost income is over $60k so far.
Black self-ID has undermined integration and segregationist influence has prevailed and expanded. Riots in Baltimore affected my locale. Plus our schools are performing at the same low level, crime is high and it is more and more excused by black racism.
Go look at Russia's new alliance with Iran and the vacuums in Iraq and Syria that obama created with his premature Iraq troop withdrawal and feckless approach in the ME.
I agree.

I'll do that, when you and yours visit the victims of mass shootings done by redneck white boys in this country....are your ready?
I am ready,just as the sun comes up in the east,your are not.
As soon as you pulled the race card,you slotted yourself,with the like of R Dean that Guno shit stain,just another hack that thinks its cleaver,have fun.

11703147_972798012758254_5461808838912237917_n.jpg

How have the obama years impacted me personally? I am less optimistic that's for sure.

Never, ever, have I witnessed someone so unqualified for a position get it, and then exceed all expectations for screwing it up. Never have I seen so many adults making outlandish excuses for the failure of one man.

There's more, but I want to leave room for the OPer to call me a racist.

Healthcare company I worked for ... Over 8 years ...moved half of it's jobs over seas to Mexico, India and the Phillipines. The rest had to move back to their home office in Ohio. Laying off well over 500 People... Directly related to changes due to the ACA.

Same company has been struggling ever since. Hope no one needs medical supplies, IV systems or drugs BTW.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back