they raised taxes on the wealthy

what the right claims about the wealthy holding us hostage for tax rates is a lie

This is why is benifits the right wing power brokers to kill education in this country

If we wanted to kill education, we'd continue to let you control it.

Holly shit I did not realize I controlled education. Am I God or something?

First, you aren't TM.

Second, leftists have controlled education, particularly in the inner city, for well over 70 years. You can see the results by walking into any school.

Third, as much as youd like to pretend otherwise throwing money into failing systems doesnt work.

Fourth, the Federal Government has no authority whatsoever to do anything about education.

Fifth, the fact that I have to explain all this too you demonstrates intellectual laziness on your part. Which is exactly why we are going to keep people like you away from future generations.

Plz source or proof it. untill then you are just spewing shit

You want me to source common sense? You think that for thousands of years people were saying to themselves. "We need this thing done. Let's wait around for a government to do it" Or do you think they just got off their asses and built what they needed?

Roads and utilities for example were provided by private enterprises long before the government seized their current control on them. Heck, private individuals still build roads from time to time.

They did NOT LEAVE at 90%

Because we were not in a deep recession and we were not at almost 16 trillion in the hole.
When they did that.

They are leaving NOW.

It might be just a matter of principle. They didn't leave when the nation was pulling out of WWII. They didn't leave during the depression when the nation was in trouble. NOW, the government is bloated because it wants to be bloated. People are unemployed because they want to lay around and smoke pot all day. If nothing else, the scenes of the OWS protesters demanding free condoms made people absolutely disgusted. Why would any sane person want to give these cretins anything at all.

Plz source or proof it. untill then you are just spewing shit

You want me to source common sense? You think that for thousands of years people were saying to themselves. "We need this thing done. Let's wait around for a government to do it" Or do you think they just got off their asses and built what they needed?

Roads and utilities for example were provided by private enterprises long before the government seized their current control on them. Heck, private individuals still build roads from time to time.

Like I thought your whole position is supported by nothing.
Furthermore your common sense is odd considering that privatization of parking meters, and roads has resulted in HIGHER costs. Of which I can prove that and back it up with more then “I say so so it is”

Electric deregulation fails to live up to promises as bills soar - USATODAY.com
^States that privitized their energy sectors saw costs increase 30% more than states that regulated their energy sectors.

Economic Failures of Private Water Systems | Food & Water Watch
^In America privately owned water utilities cost on average 27% more than their government owned counterparts. American private water companies charge 13-50% more than government owned water utilities

So it seems that when you say private utilities are more efficient you're just spewing shit

Because we were not in a deep recession and we were not at almost 16 trillion in the hole.
When they did that.

They are leaving NOW.

It might be just a matter of principle. They didn't leave when the nation was pulling out of WWII. They didn't leave during the depression when the nation was in trouble. NOW, the government is bloated because it wants to be bloated. People are unemployed because they want to lay around and smoke pot all day. If nothing else, the scenes of the OWS protesters demanding free condoms made people absolutely disgusted. Why would any sane person want to give these cretins anything at all.

Nope they aren’t leaving. Again you making shit up does not mean its true

They DID NOT LEAVE AT 50%

Hey Dopey, you realize these were Federal and not State rates, right?

Wealthy people could not leave one state for another to avoid these rates, but they can move to avoid the state rates that you crowed about in your OP.

I am not sure she understands that there is a difference between the State and Federal Government.

Ninth and Tenth Amendments are a mere formailty.

Forum List

Back