they raised taxes on the wealthy

25% was what they were.

and that gave us a CRASH for our efforts to please them

They fuck us EVERYTIME we pander to their demands and threats of leaving

So you're going to try to say im stupid for saying that your premise that only government can build infrastructure by citing links showing private companies building infrastructure costing more?

You do realize that if your argument is correct and private individuals building infrastructure costs more than having the government build it, then you've just proven my point that private individuals and businesses can build infrastructure, right? You've destroyed your own argument and you dont even realize it.

Sometimes watching how people think is the most peculiar thing.

What was the top tax rate from 1920S TO THE CRASH OF 1929?

Considering the Harding/Coolidge administrations were on a tax cutting policy and the result was a decade of unprecedented growth until Hoover countered that, you're not really making a strong argument that increasing taxes on the rich is a wise course of action.

Of course, this is still irrelevant to the tax rates for the State of Maryland. You do realize that the Federal Government and State Governments are different right?

So you're going to try to say im stupid for saying that your premise that only government can build infrastructure by citing links showing private companies building infrastructure costing more?

You do realize that if your argument is correct and private individuals building infrastructure costs more than having the government build it, then you've just proven my point that private individuals and businesses can build infrastructure, right? You've destroyed your own argument and you dont even realize it.

Sometimes watching how people think is the most peculiar thing.

If you admit the fact that the government is more efficient in building infrastructure and supply utilities then I will happily admit that the private sector can do it more shittly.

25% tax rates on the wealthy for nearly a decade and what did the American people get in return?

The great depression

Forum List

Back