they raised taxes on the wealthy

I tell you what .

lets have all the wealthy fucks who dont want to pay their fair share move a to a certain state.

Then they can be refused using all the infrastructure the rest of us build and maintain.

Guess what would happen?

lets have all the wealthy fucks who dont want to pay their fair share move a to a certain state.

If the wealthy fucks are paying what the tax code says they should pay they are already paying their "fair share"

While we are at it I'm still waiting for some lefty to tell us exactly what do you guys mean by "fair share"....

how high would the rates be if we dumped the Bush tax cuts?

do you even know?

You people are claimig the rich would leave the country when they didnt leave at 90+%

What was the top tax rate from 1920S TO THE CRASH OF 1929?

When you adjust the top income bracket into today's dollars, you had to earn $35,000,000 before you hit the top bracket of 67% in 1917.

In 1936, you had to earn about $80,700,000 before you were in the top bracket of 79%.

1936 was the peak, with the income you had to earn to reach the top bracket steadily dropping until today you only have to earn $379,000 to be in the top bracket.

The point is that looking at top tax rates in a vacuum is a fool's game.

The end result is that the amount of revenue the federal government takes in has been fairly stable since the end of WWII, regardless of what the top tax rate was.

Government SPENDING, on the other hand, has NOT been stable.

21dlq38.jpg

Last edited:
your fucking partys lies

No seriously. Are you bipolar or something? You make like 7 posts within a three minute period practically repeating the same thing over and over and over. That is not normal behavior. There is something wrong with you and I'd bet my entire 401k that you're on medication and if not you need to be.

What was the top tax rate from 1920S TO THE CRASH OF 1929?

When you adjust the top income bracket into today's dollars, you had to earn $35,000,000 before you hit the top bracket of 67% in 1917.

In 1936, you had to earn about $80,700,000 before you were in the top bracket of 79%.

1936 was the peak, with the income you had to earn to reach the top bracket steadily dropping until today you only have to earn $379,000 to be in the top bracket.

The point is that looking at top tax rates in a vacuum is a fool's game.

The end result is that the amount of revenue the federal government takes in has been fairly stable since the end of WWII, regardless of what the top tax rate was.

Government SPENDING, on the other hand, has NOT been stable.

21dlq38.jpg

in what link was this?

Forum List

Back