They only come here to work...

Zander, I will admit, illegal is illegal. My real point of contention is I believe in loosening immigration laws.

nraforlife, off and on I'm all for annexing Mexico. Don't know if it would make our car manufacturer's happy if their shiny new Mexican plants ever had to meet EPA standards but everyone can't be happy. Really if West Germany could absorb the East then.......

And I believe we should tighten up. At least until we have a handle on who is coming into the country. And we have to stop the illegal entry. Again, no one should be permitted to enter the USA without a valid reason and a background check.

Ollie, I'd issue Mexicans here citizenship after a background check. Then I'd give them a driver's license and let them work their tails off out-competing who ever they can for jobs.

Hell, if they did anything wrong we'd know where they work thanks to the W-2's.

See I look at amnesty this way,

First the they will be eligable for minimun wage jobs in which companies that employ illegals still want to pay a cheaper wage. so either they continue working under the table or they lose their jobs.

Second if they do work under the table no taxes still are taken out, and yet they will get the benefit of welfare now health care and a host of other programs they can take advantage of that regular citizens do not get. so they will be double dipping and voting and while not contributing to the government but taking from it.

so it is a win win for them and a lose lose for the middle class.

Third if they do work legally they most likely lose their jobs and the companies go looking to bring more illegals in making the problem larger and again hitting the taxpayers with more and more.

They do not need immigration reform there are tons of laws on the books, they just need to enforce them, use the national guard on the borders on a rotational basis every 2 months. every govenor has this authority.

Don't mexicans find it embarrassing to be living as illegals? Perhaps they/we have degenerated to a societies that have no pride or self respect. I cannot imagine living like that. But most of them I imagine think it is perfectly normal. Sad.
What's embarrassing about it?

Now being on a drug dealer's payroll in Mexico is embarrassing.

Being associated with mobsters and corrupt politicians is embarrassing.

Some, thanks to the laws think of themselves as here on a temporary basis. Earning money as best as they can until they eventually get caught and shipped back. Poof, there goes more of our money redistributed to Mexico. Wish they stayed here with it.

Hmm Most Illegals I have come across send their money back to mexico where their family members can make the most of it. Perhaps some are here that want to stay but after they earn enough and send it back to mexico the dollar goes a long way down their. Your assumption is that they all want to stay here. Most of the ones I have met live with 6 to 10 other illegals in small apartments and send all that money back, when they do get sent back to mexico they can live like kings for a long while. SO either way it goes to mexico.

Originally posted by woodjack
Don't mexicans find it embarrassing to be living as illegals?

No they don't. For your information, they don't even recognise the "american" Southwest as part of America.

According to them they are living and working in "US-occupied Mexican territory".

Zander, I will admit, illegal is illegal. My real point of contention is I believe in loosening immigration laws.

nraforlife, off and on I'm all for annexing Mexico. Don't know if it would make our car manufacturer's happy if their shiny new Mexican plants ever had to meet EPA standards but everyone can't be happy. Really if West Germany could absorb the East then.......

Sorry friend I REALLY don't want any more Mexicans. However Baha specifically is a territory we should have claimed a century ago. To do so now would be just compensation for the bother the Mex have caused us over the past 50 tears. Image the value of 7000 miles of warm water beachfront property. The Feds could sell it off to cancel the national debt & shore up social security.

I have often wondered why Baja was not included in the sale of the Southwest from Mexico. What have they done to cultivate it? Absolutely nothing! But the same goes for that pathetic country - nothing! Baja would be the Riviera of the USA. We can only dream.

I agree, gov't dropped the ball and doesn't enforce immigration laws enough. THey are at fault, can't blame those trying to better their lives. I agree we need better immigration enforcement.

Originally posted by Dr Gregg
I agree, gov't dropped the ball and doesn't enforce immigration laws enough. THey are at fault, can't blame those trying to better their lives. I agree we need better immigration enforcement.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

No, nobody can blame people for wanting a better life - but I wonder why they don't try to better their plight in the country of their birth instead of running away from it. What would have happened if people had run away from trying to better this country??? Where would the world be now????

José;2210980 said:
But that's all in the past... Mexico has already accepted its territorial loss and moved on. The land now rightfully belongs to America and no one is disputing this.

All we're asking for is a bit of respect for the people to whom those territories belonged in the past.

What do I mean by a respectful attitude towards illegal Mexicans?

Keep in mind the fact that Mexico had to lose half of its territory so that America could fulfill its continental dream. America has an unpayable, everlasting debt of gratitude to Mexico.

SO STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT SHOOTING ILLEGAL MEXICANS AS THEY CROSS THE BORDER.

STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT GIVING THEM LONG TERM JAIL SENTENCES WITH HARD LABOR FOR THE CRIME OF WORKING IN THE US.

STOP CALLING THEM "CRIMINALS", LEECHES, ETC, ETC...

JUST PUT THEM ON BUSES AND SEND THEM BACK TO MEXICO AS HUMANELY AS POSSIBLE.

Criminals are criminals - illegally crossing the US border is a criminal act. Sorry, but those are the facts. No rational person wants them shot or treated poorly, we just want them to follow the law. If they want to come to the USA and work - get a work visa. Apply for citizenship. Is it too much to ask that immigrants follow the laws we have in place? Do that and nobody can or will complain. I am all for LEGAL immigration. My grandparents immigrated to the USA - LEGALLY!!!!

except that costs money and these people are dirt poor and trying to survive.You'd do the same if the roles were reversed and you were a poor person trying to get to a land of opportunity

We are poor, and there is no land of opportunity for us. We have millions of poor people in this country that can't get jobs because they've been sent overseas or taken away by immigrants both legal and illegal.

FYI, Elvira had a college education and was building a house in Mexico before she came here and stole someone's social security number and got a job. She then had a kid "special needs" for which she got paid money from our government. No idea where or who the father is.

Even 30 years ago, when I lived in Mexico our Senora was complaining because her maid, who was employed, had a roof over her head, etc., came HERE illegally to work and so many others did that our senora couldn't find a maid in Mexico again. I traveled all over Mexico, including the poorest parts, no one was starving. Yet our local foodbank is almost overrun with Russians and Hispanics.......

sorry, we have our own problems, it's time to ship the illegals home and never allow them to become American citizens or enter this country legally as a punishment for coming illegally. Maybe that will actually stop the problem, or at least decrease it and the wages for the poorest people in this country will finally increase as it should have before our government increased the immigration rates to keep our wages artificially low.

'JUST PUT THEM ON BUSES AND SEND THEM BACK TO MEXICO AS HUMANELY AS POSSIBLE.'

Any way or method that you use to deport illegals will never fly with the countries they come from or the bleeding hearts that want to keep them here for cheap labor. They go up in arms using such terms as 'racists', 'police state', 'racial profiling' to name a few. The ONLY solution to this problem is to round them up and deport them if they don't have proof that they are here LEGALLY - keep rounding them up and deporting them until they understand that ILLEGAL means exactly THAT!! They will finally get the message and know that the USA means business when it comes to demanding respect for its Sovereign Law! As it is now, the whole world laughs at our stupidity.

Well, we are an attractive nation - so they just can't help themselves - they need something and we have it. Surely, you feel the same way about rape, right? Pretty women deserve to be raped. Those poor innocent males, they can't help themselves, it is a genetic imperative! Everyone knows that. :cuckoo:

Unlike you, I don't blame the victims of crime for the crime, I blame the criminals. You don't blame the US for criminals illegally crossing the border - you blame the criminals.

Well, we are an attractive nation - so they just can't help themselves - they need something and we have it. Surely, you feel the same way about rape, right? Pretty women deserve to be raped. Those poor innocent males, they can't help themselves, it is a genetic imperative! Everyone knows that. :cuckoo:

Unlike you, I don't blame the victims of crime for the crime, I blame the criminals. You don't blame the US for criminals illegally crossing the border - you blame the criminals.

True, but I still blame the Government for allowing it to happen.

Well. life is a bitch huh Zander?

Seems like all that mexican real state stolen by "american criminals" is finally being returned to their owners.

So just shut up, bend over and spread your asscheeks, Anglo, because now it's your turn to take it up the ass.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jose, it will never be the anglo's turn to take it, etc, etc, etc. It's not in their nature to sit back and take anything. They will work with whomever is in control and at the end of the day, THEY will still be in control or well on their way of retaking the control. Trust me. You gotta get rid of that chip on your shoulder. Question - did/do you feel YOU had to take it etc, etc, etc???? BTW - nah, the mexican real estate you claim was 'stolen' by 'american criminals' will NOT be returned to the 'owners'. The U.S. Constitution will be what CONTINUES to govern under any and all circumstances.

Seriously now...

People... sometimes I wish there were 2 Americas:

The first America would be reserved for compassionate American citizens who don't support draconian, brutal measures against illegal mexicans:

This America would be inhabited by americans like Gregg, slackjawed and even Angelhair why not? The immigration issue worries and bother her a lot but she's a good-hearted lady who has never advocated any brutality against illegal Mexicans... hell... she rarely calls them criminals if ever...

This first America, INHABITED EXCLUSIVELY BY COMPASSIONATE AMERICANS, would have no problems with illegal immigration. The american government would do the job it's paid to do by the American people.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE IN THIS GOOD-HEARTED AMERICA.

The second America would be INHABITED EXCLUSIVELY BY MEAN, COLD-HEARTED, PSYCHOPATIC AMERICANS LIKE PROLETARIAN, BEUKEMA AND ZANDER who openly advocate the shooting, imprisonement AND/OR demonisation of illegal immigrants.

COUNTRIES THAT DO WHAT THOSE SUPER PATRIOTIC AMERICAN CLOWNS PREACH, COUNTRIES THAT SHOOT, JAIL AND DEMONISE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE TOTALITARIAN, DICTATORIAL STATES JUST LIKE THE SOVIET UNION, NORTH KOREA!!!

A DICTATORIAL, TOTALITARIAN AMERICA THAT SHOOTS, GIVE LONG TERM JAIL SENTENCES AND DEMONISE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IS AN AMERICA THAT DESERVES TO BE DROWNED BY A SEA OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!

AN AMERICA THAT DOES THESE THINGS IS AN AMERICA THAT DESERVES TO LOSE ITS NATIONAL IDENTITY AND DISAPEAR FROM THE PAGES OF HISTORY!!

THIS IS THE AMERICA WHERE PROLETARIAN, BEUKEMA AND ZANDER DESERVES TO LIVE!!

POSTERS LIKE GREGG, ANGELHAIR, SLACKJAWED AND SO MANY OTHERS DESERVE TO LIVE IN AN AMERICA FREE OF IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS!! GOD BLESS THEM!!

BUT NAZIS LIKE BEUKEMA AND ZANDER DESERVE TO LIVE IN AN AMERICA THAT GOES THE WAY OF THE DODO DUE TO THEIR LACK OF COMPASSION FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Angelhair
Jose, it will never be the anglo's turn to take it, etc, etc, etc. It's not in their nature to sit back and take anything. They will work with whomever is in control and at the end of the day, THEY will still be in control or well on their way of retaking the control. Trust me. You gotta get rid of that chip on your shoulder. Question - did/do you feel YOU had to take it etc, etc, etc???? BTW - nah, the mexican real estate you claim was 'stolen' by 'american criminals' will NOT be returned to the 'owners'. The U.S. Constitution will be what CONTINUES to govern under any and all circumstances.

Angelhair...

I typed my previous post before I had the chance to read yours...

Please read my previous post and you will understand what I'm trying to say.

I wish there were 2 Americas.

One for compassionate Americans like you that would have no immigration problems and the other for nazis like Zander that would be drowned by illegal immigrants.

Last edited:
I truly do get your point Jose. People who want this country to rid itself of illegal immigrants in any way possible do not live in the real world. This is not what this country is about. We have to keep in mind what qualities made this country great - great enough to where sooooooooooo many people want to come here. We have to step back and ask ourselves - do we really want this country to lower itself to the level of so many other countries who only know violence and do not hestitate to use it to resolve their problems? I surely don't. I want this country to continue to respect the Constitution and the Rule of Law! We have laws in the books to take care of the illegal problem -

- all we have to do is obey those laws and put them in practice and not let any other country interfer with those laws!

Forum List

Back