They knew Hillary had pneumonia and passed out and she DIDN'T go to the hospital?

Some are saying the woman coming out an hour later was a double. I think it could be true? You don't bounce back that quickly from pneumonia bad enough to make you collapse. It takes days for antibiotics to make you well enough to stand again.

I think this is much more serious than they're saying. But I've been wrong before so?

Some are saying the woman coming out an hour later was a double. I think it could be true? You don't bounce back that quickly from pneumonia bad enough to make you collapse. It takes days for antibiotics to make you well enough to stand again.

I think this is much more serious than they're saying. But I've been wrong before so?

Not always. I had pneumonia and never missed a day of work. I did stay in my truck most of the day. and did most of my supervising through a rolled down window, but pneumonia doesn't always put you in bed.

There are different levels of pneumonia. My sister had it and didn't even know it. Then you have people who die from it. Not everyone's case is the same.

Not always. I had pneumonia and never missed a day of work. I did stay in my truck most of the day. and did most of my supervising through a rolled down window, but pneumonia doesn't always put you in bed.
OK, well I've had the type that did put me in bed. And I was 21 at the time. Hillary is in her late 60s. If you had the type of pneumonia that made you collapse, would you be up bouncing around for a photo op just an hour later?

Take a look at post #22 here: Some are saying it was a stunt double that came out of Chelsea house after "fainting episode"

Forum List

Back