They just figured this out?

1635110794327.png

Lets see

What were those who object to White Supremacy doing at a White Supremacy rally?

Dont you think when they hear White Supremacy speakers and chants that are anti-Jew and Pro White that they would leave?

Is that what “Good People” do?

View attachment 555829
What were those who object to White Supremacy doing at a White Supremacy rally?

Trying to prevent the statue from being moved.

Alzheimers a problem for you?

Trying to prevent the statue from being moved.

Alzheimers a problem for you?

Really?
Read the list of speakers

How many are against statues being removed
Google the list of speakers. They are all White Supremacists

1635111290118.jpeg

Richard Bertrand Spencer (born May 1978)[1] is an American neo-Nazi,[2][3] antisemitic conspiracy theorist, and white supremacist who is known for his activism on behalf of the alt-right movement in 2016 and 2017.[2][4] Spencer calls for the reconstitution of the European Union into a white racial empire,

• Love
Reactions: IM2

But, why are they only accusing the Right of promoting violence?

Antifa was just as ready to rumble as the 'Right'.

Takes two to Tango, people.
It takes two to tango, two to rumble, two to fight. Well, you get the picture. One group had a permit to stage a demonstration. The other group did not but showed up anyway. The outcome was easy to predict. Why some people can't just let some idiots posture, shout and go away is beyond me.

What makes you believe I'm partisan? Due to my believe that all American Citizens should have equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice? Or that I'm opposed to Jim Crow Laws in deed or words were promulgated at the end of the Civil War, and continue to today?

I don't know personally who attended the "Unite the Right" rally, what I do know is those marching with torches that were chanting "fighting words" - maybe some of them were not (or maybe the video I watched live were somehow faked by the MSM)?

I read the long article from the NY Times, and found the citation to be ironic.
What makes you believe I'm partisan?

possibly from reading your posts for years?

Really?
Read the list of speakers

How many are against statues being removed
Google the list of speakers. They are all White Supremacists

View attachment 555834

Richard Bertrand Spencer (born May 1978)[1] is an American neo-Nazi,[2][3] antisemitic conspiracy theorist, and white supremacist who is known for his activism on behalf of the alt-right movement in 2016 and 2017.[2][4] Spencer calls for the reconstitution of the European Union into a white racial empire,
wkipedia = bullshit

Forum List

Back