They just figured this out?

So you believe President Trump's first response to the event, titled “Unite the Right” has "good people" on both sides?
One thing I learned in life is that many fine wools are assholes in at least one aspect of their lives.

One thing I learned in life is that many fine wools are assholes in at least one aspect of their lives.
Ah yes. Good ol' Jerry, your neighbor. Fine man. Watches the house when you are away, lends you sugar, when you need it.

But, unfortunately, he thinks you evil Jews are the scourge of the planet and will kill you before he lets you "replace" him and his other angry white friends.

But other than that... nice guy!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So you believe President Trump's first response to the event, titled “Unite the Right” has "good people" on both sides?

MAYBE because he, unlike you, was aware that not all of those attending of the Right, were White Supremacists.

Strange concept, I know.

More than a few were there for the sole reason of preventing the movement of the statue.

(I don't believe anyone as partisan as you could understand that)

Well let’s look at the Chancellorsville Rally
It was a White Supremacy rally with all the speakers being White Supremacists
It was a White Supremacy rally with all the speakers being White Supremacists

and in your feeble mind, that makes ALL the attendees White Supremacists?

Did you grow up, or just old?

and in your feeble mind, that makes ALL the attendees White Supremacists?

Did you grow up, or just old?
Lets see

What were those who object to White Supremacy doing at a White Supremacy rally?

Dont you think when they hear White Supremacy speakers and chants that are anti-Jew and Pro White that they would leave?

Is that what “Good People” do?

1635109873777.jpeg

• Thanks
MAYBE because he, unlike you, was aware that not all of those attending of the Right, were White Supremacists.

Strange concept, I know.

More than a few were there for the sole reason of preventing the movement of the statue.

(I don't believe anyone as partisan as you could understand that)
What makes you believe I'm partisan? Due to my believe that all American Citizens should have equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice? Or that I'm opposed to Jim Crow Laws in deed or words were promulgated at the end of the Civil War, and continue to today?

I don't know personally who attended the "Unite the Right" rally, what I do know is those marching with torches that were chanting "fighting words" - maybe some of them were not (or maybe the video I watched live were somehow faked by the MSM)?

I read the long article from the NY Times, and found the citation to be ironic.

and Antifa didn't want to initiate violence?

they showed up empty handed, no weapons of any type?

Bottles of urine, bricks, rocks, etc are considered peaceful offerings?
They were ther to stop violence from white supremacists. To me that's necessary.

ANTIFA did not throw bottles of urine or racks. They help get people out of the way of those things thrown by white supremacists. The same white supremacists that murdered Heather Heyer.

No. Actually, it came from the NYT, therefore you know immediately that it is a trash article written with extreme prejudice for the Left.
^^

Emotional coping mechanism, method for shielding one's safety bubble from outside facts

• Thanks

But, why are they only accusing the Right of promoting violence?

Antifa was just as ready to rumble as the 'Right'.

Takes two to Tango, people.
Was antifa marching, waving torches, and chanting racist slogans? Was it antifa that drove a car into a crowd? Antifa shooting at the other side?

No?

Then you know where you can stick your "both sides" bullshit.

Forum List

Back