They hate Trump more than they love America leftist will fly baby Trump blimp on 4th of July in Dc

They Hate Trump More Than They Love America: Leftists will Fly Baby Trump Blimp on 4th of July in DC During US Military Parade
The National Park Service gave the far left commie-front group Code Pink permission to fly a Baby Trump Blimp near the location where President Trump will deliver remarks celebrating Independence Day.

you pigs really are pigs I hope everyone of you phucked up in the heads holding htat balloon find your brains shoved so far up your asses you never find reality you deserve it.
Over and over the world tells you all we see you as useless pigs savaging the world we will get our chit back you retards are just having fun right now.

It’s their right.

They Hate Trump More Than They Love America: Leftists will Fly Baby Trump Blimp on 4th of July in DC During US Military Parade
The National Park Service gave the far left commie-front group Code Pink permission to fly a Baby Trump Blimp near the location where President Trump will deliver remarks celebrating Independence Day.

you pigs really are pigs I hope everyone of you phucked up in the heads holding htat balloon find your brains shoved so far up your asses you never find reality you deserve it.
Over and over the world tells you all we see you as useless pigs savaging the world we will get our chit back you retards are just having fun right now.

It’s their right.
With help from Alex Jones, MindWars posts fuck America spam every day.

It’s their right.
With help from Alex Jones, MindWars posts fuck America spam every day.

You ain’t any better Jose.

America is giving up its way of governing since the Revolutionary War and being forced into a country ruled by a Dictator. Donald Trump, who many Americans, including a former President, is claimed and viewed as an "illegitimate" President due to him having received assistance from a foreign power, Russia, in his campaign for winning the 2016 election. Having lost the popular vote by over three million votes, Trump managed to win with the use of a glitch in the American Presidential election process.

Presidents are not normally given authority for hijacking and stealing taxpayer funds. America was governed until the Trump era by funds being appropriated by Congress for specific uses. Trump has changed that.

Emperor Trump, America's first Dictator. has misappropriated taxpayer funds for celebrating himself like a Roman Emperor. Ignoring the wishes of Congress on how specific funds are meant to be spent, Trump, like only an Emperor, can do, has with dictatorial rule stolen the funds to give himself an extravagant celebration of honoring himself.

America is no longer a democracy or republic, America is now ruled by a dictator.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Notice all the people here laughing at your moronic garbage you spit?

The butthurt STILL flows from you and will for the next five years as well

Got news for you clown,that describes EVERY single president we have had since Reagan who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has expanded on which is WHY Reagan is worshipped by the corporate controlled press and our corrupt school system

there you go LYING as always,Amercia has NEVER been goverened ever since Reagan was president which we are STILL paying for today with every president expanding what he got started. all those presidents were MUCH worse dictaters than trump clown,
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Haven't you been whining that Trump acts like a dictator for years now?

What a load of fucking hyperbole.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman::thankusmile::yes_text12:

the biggest crybaby trump hater indeed.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

the kid wont give it a rest already.I had to suffer through SIXTEEN years of dictatership Obama and Bush before him,you did not see coming on every thread about Bush and Obama whining about them as he does with trump,jesus christ,get a life kid and grow up.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
If Kamala Harris wins the presidency I shudder to think what her balloon will look like. Pay backs are a bitch. lol

We love America.

That's why we hate tRump.

Duh.

That's the biggest BS and yet funniest line I've read on this forum!!!HAHA

America is giving up its way of governing since the Revolutionary War and being forced into a country ruled by a Dictator. Donald Trump, who many Americans, including a former President, is claimed and viewed as an "illegitimate" President due to him having received assistance from a foreign power, Russia, in his campaign for winning the 2016 election. Having lost the popular vote by over three million votes, Trump managed to win with the use of a glitch in the American Presidential election process.

Presidents are not normally given authority for hijacking and stealing taxpayer funds. America was governed until the Trump era by funds being appropriated by Congress for specific uses. Trump has changed that.

Emperor Trump, America's first Dictator. has misappropriated taxpayer funds for celebrating himself like a Roman Emperor. Ignoring the wishes of Congress on how specific funds are meant to be spent, Trump, like only an Emperor, can do, has with dictatorial rule stolen the funds to give himself an extravagant celebration of honoring himself.

America is no longer a democracy or republic, America is now ruled by a dictator.

Just WOW... You guys really are suffering from CATS(Cranial Anal Thrust Syndrome). You didn't mind Obama tearing the Constitution to shreds and depriving you of your rights under it, but now your hyperbole about Trump going back to a great America instead of a weak, bend over and take it in the ass America has you all butt hurt.

I for one am glad to see a return to American Pride and greatness. Trump is returning our rights and powers under the Constitution and you all are butt hurt about it. No more power for you!

Fuck off commie, you had no problem when maobama took money not appropriated by congress.

The Obama administration is maneuvering to pay health insurers billions of dollars the government owes under the Affordable Care Act, through a move that could circumvent Congress and help shore up the president’s signature legislative achievement before he leaves office.

Justice Department officials have privately told several health plans suing over the unpaid money that they are eager to negotiate a broad settlement, which could end up offering payments to about 175 health plans selling coverage on ACA marketplaces, according to insurance executives and lawyers familiar with the talks.

The payments most likely would draw from an obscure Treasury Department fund intended to cover federal legal claims, the executives and lawyers said. This approach would get around a recent congressional ban on the use of Health and Human Services money to pay the insurers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...07601806392_story.html?utm_term=.407bd952bebc

:beer::udaman::yes_text12::thankusmile:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

exactly, this troll NEVER bitched when Emperor Obomination and his Pal Bush before him,both took a lighter to the constitution and took a shit on it.this stupid troll NEVER showed his face to talk about the patriot act,err i mean the UNPATRIOT act that Bush signed and Obama expanded on after lying that he would reverse it, this troll never came around to complain about the patriot act which allows big brother to spy on us and has turned us into a police state. Bush got the ball rolling for this police state we are in with Obama exapanding it,yet he NEVER came around then.

you have been exposed troll for the paid shill you are for the government same as you always expose yourself for the paid shill you are in the history section with your lies about FDR being for the people.

I doubt Trump will give a shit. I know I won't.

He won't the problem is there is going to be MORE than JUST A parade I would not stand there if you paid me too......

For reasons that keep being told but those who find reality hard to believe aren't on board fully to the " Awake train"...

4thof july............. million of ppl our freedom being taken etc...... the SPIRIT of freedom is coming back most will feel it when the spirt rises up fully......... the loser pukes wonn't ever see it coming. As always stupidity is pretty fkn stupid.

If Kamala Harris wins the presidency I shudder to think what her balloon will look like. Pay backs are a bitch. lol

Hopefully they would make her ass the size of a barn baby Kamala balloon bahahah

Not a fan of the Trump balloon. I understand why people want it, but to me it just comes across as immature.

Just my opinion here
Immature is fitting for our president

Not a fan of the Trump balloon. I understand why people want it, but to me it just comes across as immature.

Just my opinion here

I agree it's immature. Just like POTUS.

Just my opinion here
Immature is fitting for our president

As I said, I get it. I just follow that wisdom about wrestling with a pig...

Nothing says.......I love America as much as a Baby Trump Balloon

AP_18194308376494-2048x1365.jpg
Is that what the Brit low lives were trying to say?

Forum List

Back