Fake Moon Landing

8majqs.jpg

Yeah....Faked SEVEN TIMES! :icon_rolleyes:

Can't fake the launch, and that's 90% of the cost, effort, technology ... cheap and easy to get to the Moon and back once we're in LEO ... lots cheaper than renting a big sound studio ... just haul the fake rocks out for the next mission to pick up ...

The evidence of this will be all the fake Moon rocks dropped from Apollo 17 onto Apollo 18's proposed landing site ... we never returned to pick those back up ...

They went to the Moon. They afforded it back in the 1960s and then couldn't do it again for 50 years. What they encountered on the first moon landing is the reason they were not going back until more prepared for a 2nd encounter.

Can't fake the launch, and that's 90% of the cost, effort, technology ... cheap and easy to get to the Moon and back once we're in LEO ... lots cheaper than renting a big sound studio ... just haul the fake rocks out for the next mission to pick up ...

The evidence of this will be all the fake Moon rocks dropped from Apollo 17 onto Apollo 18's proposed landing site ... we never returned to pick those back up ...
cool.png

The funny thing is that many Americans really think the moon landing was faked.
Nostradamus said the Astronauts never landed on the moon. They flew to the moon and back to Earth but never landed. A lunar meteorite landed in Alaska in January 1969 and the rocks from that meteorite were passed off as lunar rocks from the moon from Apollo 11 in July 1969.

Nostradamus said the Astronauts never landed on the moon. They flew to the moon and back to Earth but never landed. A lunar meteorite landed in Alaska in January 1969 and the rocks from that meteorite were passed off as lunar rocks from the moon from Apollo 11 in July 1969.
actually Nostradamus said the Astronauts flew around the moon and back to Earth but never landed on the moon. There is a fictional novel that depicts this actual scenario but I forget the title of the book.

actually Nostradamus said the Astronauts flew around the moon and back to Earth but never landed on the moon. There is a fictional novel that depicts this actual scenario but I forget the title of the book.
I believe you cannot lift-off from the moon and return to Earth. The moon is very different from Earth.

The funny thing is that many Americans really think the moon landing was faked.

The only problems with that sort of smug assumption are that national governments have a zero record of truth telling , NASA is so obviously full of BS and people like the late Stanley Kubrick offered very different narratives
And the absence of any subsequent attempted moon landings in 50 years adds interest to Mr Aldrin's alleged hot line and then later comments . Let alone Mr Armstrong's total refusal to make any sort of comment for the remainder of his days .

I personally could not care a cent whether the alleged landing did , or did not occur .
But to deny constructive Critical Comments is a sign of weakness and stupidity .

The only problems with that sort of smug assumption are that national governments have a zero record of truth telling , NASA is so obviously full of BS and people like the late Stanley Kubrick offered very different narratives
And the absence of any subsequent attempted moon landings in 50 years adds interest to Mr Aldrin's alleged hot line and then later comments . Let alone Mr Armstrong's total refusal to make any sort of comment for the remainder of his days .

I personally could not care a cent whether the alleged landing did , or did not occur .
But to deny constructive Critical Comments is a sign of weakness and stupidity .
No, to say that the moon landing was faked is a sign of stupidity.

No, to say that the moon landing was faked is a sign of stupidity.

So , whom here has done this , or have you simply mis-read my post ?
And the fact remains that before making dogmatic claims you need to negate and cancel all possible criticisms and sensible queries .
Which yo
u have singularly failed to even attempt .

Forum List

Back