ANTI-TRUMP, ANTI-MILITARY Group Receives Permit To Bring Baby Trump Balloon To D.C. 4th Of July Cele

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
permit.jpg

Gee whiz. Seems they won’t get it anywhere near where all the celebrations are going on. And, I’m willing to bet there will be all sorts of security to keep them from moving it closer.

We are now trying to get the waiver from the FSDO, but feel this bureaucratic process is designed to force us to just keep the baby on the ground, instead of floating it in the air. It’s ridiculous that we have to contact the FAA to hoist a balloon two feet off the ground,’ said CODEPINK logistics manager Tighe Barry.

Oh boo hoo.

More
@ ANTI-TRUMP, ANTI-MILITARY Group Receives Permit To Bring Baby Trump Balloon To D.C. 4th Of July Celebration…With One Big Catch…LOL!

If I saw one of these bloodthirsty, self-loathing-American liberal traitors having a medical emergency in front of me, I wouldn't call an ambulance at all; I would let the twisted cocksucker die right in front of me.

If I saw one of these bloodthirsty, self-loathing-American liberal traitors having a medical emergency in front of me, I wouldn't call an ambulance at all; I would let the twisted cocksucker die right in front of me.
And you have the nerve to call someone else anti-american?

permit.jpg

Gee whiz. Seems they won’t get it anywhere near where all the celebrations are going on. And, I’m willing to bet there will be all sorts of security to keep them from moving it closer.

We are now trying to get the waiver from the FSDO, but feel this bureaucratic process is designed to force us to just keep the baby on the ground, instead of floating it in the air. It’s ridiculous that we have to contact the FAA to hoist a balloon two feet off the ground,’ said CODEPINK logistics manager Tighe Barry.

Oh boo hoo.

More
@ ANTI-TRUMP, ANTI-MILITARY Group Receives Permit To Bring Baby Trump Balloon To D.C. 4th Of July Celebration…With One Big Catch…LOL!

What do you think...bird shot to take that thing down? When does season open on balloons? I can never remember! (eye roll)

Forum List

Back