CBS, ABC, NBC, andn CNN join msnbc will not air President Trump's July 4th celebration

It a very good thing all of these media outlets did NOT carry Trump's speech.

Otherwise millions upon millions more would know that Washington's army "took over the airports" in June of 1775

:abgg2q.jpg:

In our 57th state....

Lol! That is so stupid.

Your magic negro said it
"Magic negro"? What does that mean? Is that some sort of racist slogan? Well of course it is. What else could one expect from a racist.

The League of Nations per Woodrow Wilson.

Wow. The Salute to America really caused a complete democrat meltdown. I'm glad tosee it.

Yaaaayyyy Trump!
Because it was a salute to Russia.
No. Liberals just hate America and anything celebrating it’s greatness.
There is nothing great when people like you share it with a misogynist, a thief, a cheater, an obstructionist, and a traitor, while caging children at the border. Anyone delusional enough to believe this country is great after that, should have their head examined. That is so fucked up.

What do you care what a person does in his /her bedroom?

Collusion, obstruction, campaign finance violations, Emoluments violations, charitable violations where he stole money for cancer going to kids, human violations with kids at the border, 11,000 lies to the public, and you think others should be ashamed? Have you totally lost your fuckin mind?

You seriously NEED to stop posting lies....no one even believes you since you keep ranting the same BS.
If you are going to post anything legit....try posting the Truth.

Oh wait, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. :auiqs.jpg:
If it weren't the truth, where are your links disproving mine? Lol! Why do you think I own you and others on this board? Because I can produce facts and the truth where you cannot. Go ahead, prove what I just posted with all the charges against Trump are not true. And do it with links proving I am wrong. If you can't, then shut the fuck up. Because, you and the rest of these Toads are owned.

Collusion, obstruction, campaign finance violations, Emoluments violations, charitable violations where he stole money for cancer going to kids, human violations with kids at the border, 11,000 lies to the public, and you think others should be ashamed? Have you totally lost your fuckin mind?

You seriously NEED to stop posting lies....no one even believes you since you keep ranting the same BS.

If it weren't the truth, where are your links disproving mine? Lol! Why do you think I own you and others on this board? Because I can produce facts and the truth where you cannot. Go ahead, prove what I just posted with all the charges against Trump are not true. And do it with links proving I am wrong. If you can't, then shut the fuck up. Because, you and the rest of these Toads are owned.

No tell us what do you care about what a president does in his/her bedroom?

We want to know why?

We want to know why?

He's a smitten kitten regarding either Trump, Melania....or both!

That's what Trump wants to do. Why do you think he had this parade?

It was about a lot of things....things you wouldn't understand. Like Patriotism. Like celebrating the Fourth with America.
How is it patriotic when you yourself has your mafia daddy pay for a deferment to not serve? How is it patriotic when you use a foreign enemy as a conduit to get elected? Trump isn't America. Trump is "himself"who celebrates Trump, by stealing money from a military he was too much of a coward to serve in. That isn't celebrating the Fourth.

We want to know why?

We'll, I got from you all, when you cared so much about Clinton and Monica. I thought you all cared about that? Wasn't he sort of impeached over that by the Right?

How is it patriotic when you yourself has your mafia daddy pay for a deferment to not serve?

Like I said....YOU are nothing but words. Meaning, you spew really retarded comments. You may want to stop while you're ahead. :auiqs.jpg:

Why do you think I own you and others on this board?
The only thing on this board you own is you "lackthereof" ego. Other than that, you are just words... :auiqs.jpg:
Negative! I am links, which continues to kick the dog shit out of those Trump Toads on this board. Where in the hell are your counter arguments/links that destroy my arguments? They don't exist, which is why these Trump Toads are nothing but losers. You are owned loser.

We want to know why?

We'll, I got from you all, when you cared so much about Clinton and Monica. I thought you all cared about that? Wasn't he sort of impeached over that by the Right?

You should of removed him,

No?

N

O

W

N

O

One cares

4m4qzhzbxu7z.gif

Negative! I am links, which continues to kick the dog shit out of those Trump Toads on this board. Where in the hell are your counter arguments/links that destroy my arguments?
YOU have no arguments...You are just bitching. You don't even know how to argue like a common sense adult. You bitch like the little girl that you are. :auiqs.jpg:

The only thing on this board you own is you "lackthereof" ego. Other than that, you are just words... :auiqs.jpg:
Negative! I am links, which continues to kick the dog shit out of those Trump Toads on this board. Where in the hell are your counter arguments/links that destroy my arguments? They don't exist, which is why these Trump Toads are nothing but losers. You are owned loser.

A legend in your own mind?

How is it patriotic when you yourself has your mafia daddy pay for a deferment to not serve?

Like I said....YOU are nothing but words. Meaning, you spew really retarded comments. You may want to stop while you're ahead. :auiqs.jpg:
Lol! Look how easy it is to reduce you down to nothing. Is that your idea of a counter argument? "Like I said?" You aren't saying anything. :auiqs.jpg:Boss, you're like the rest on this board. A total loser.

A legend in your own mind?

Same thing! You show up here with nothing. It's so embarrassing. What a bunch of losers.

It's clear that you have delusions of mediocrity...like most losers.

Negative! I am links, which continues to kick the dog shit out of those Trump Toads on this board. Where in the hell are your counter arguments/links that destroy my arguments?
YOU have no arguments...You are just bitching. You don't even know how to argue like a common sense adult. You bitch like the little girl that you are. :auiqs.jpg:
I posted the arguments from obstruction to campaign financing crimes, with a ton in the middle. The fact that a loser like you can't produce counter arguments against those claims is your failure, not mine.

Forum List

Back