They aren't even trying to pretend they aren't racist any more.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Does anybody have any idea why the Republican Party refused to comment when asked about the event?

1597284068669.png

1597284213066.png

So what? I've said blacks should go back to Africa a hundred or more times on here, and I'll continue to say that.

I say that because if blacks think they have it SO BAD here, that America is SO RACIST, and they HATE WHITEY SO BAD, and they don't consider themselves just AMERICAN, they're AFRICAN American, then go the hell back, get away from all the bad, the blue eyed devil whitey, end your troubles, go back to Africa.

That doesn't make me a racist. It makes me someone that if you hate me just because I'm white, and you blame all your troubles on me just because I'm white, even though you've never met me, then don't blame me for hating you back.

So what? I've said blacks should go back to Africa a hundred or more times on here, and I'll continue to say that.

I say that because if blacks think they have it SO BAD here, that America is SO RACIST, and they HATE WHITEY SO BAD, and they don't consider themselves just AMERICAN, they're AFRICAN American, then go the hell back, get away from all the bad, the blue eyed devil whitey, end your troubles, go back to Africa.

Yet you and other Trump supporters are the ones perpetually pissed off.

liberal anti white racists are reaping what they sow

If you attack whites day and night since obama was inaugurated in 2009 then sooner or later a limit will be reached

Last edited:

No doubt he's a trump "supporter".

No doubt he's a trump "supporter".

Perhaps he should go back to Europe since he's so unhappy here.

And everyone knows exactly why the Republicans would think they would pick up some votes there. But no no no, can't talk about it, that's divisive.

Now wait a minute.. This would BE HORRENDOUS if every New Mexican offered tribute to them.. How many "New Mexico Republicans are involved here???

From the Bus Insider link...

"Yes sir, I'm planning it," Couy Griffin, an elected Otero County commissioner and founder of the group Cowboys for Trump, told Business Insider when asked if he would be attending the August 22 event. Griffin, who last month said Black athletes who are critical of the United States should "go back to Africa" — and earlier said "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat" — is one of several elected Republicans and Republican candidates who will be in Curry County, which straddles the border with Texas, for what organizers bill as both a peaceful protest and a voter registration drive.

New Mexico state Sen. Pat Woods, a Republican, described the rally as a "GOP grand opening event," confirming to Business Insider that it was the same event described in a flyer as "paying special tribute to NM law enforcement and the New Mexico Civil Guard." A fundraiser for the event, since removed from GoFundMe, said the rally would "honor the New Mexico Civil Guard for their bravery and recent heroic, life-saving practices."

I count TWO Republicans here.. One is a small county Commissioner "organizing" the event..

You cannot control political endorsements.. David Duke is a master of punking EVERY party with endorsements. These folks have FAR less power and control than Antifa or the many "loose cannons" that endorse or effectively support Democrats...

So true...those disgusting Democrats are blatant as fuck with their racism and bigotry these days.
“I will choose a black woman as my running mate”

It's hard to get democrats to recognize a truthful fact even when it is shoved up their nose. This was fully covered in another thread. To a large and growing extent whites no longer care what others think or say about racism.

That doesn't make me a racist. It makes me someone that if you hate me just because I'm white, and you blame all your troubles on me just because I'm white, even though you've never met me, then don't blame me for hating you back.

You claim that someone hates you because of your skin color. You tell people of African descent to go back to Africa, a place where millions have never been. You bitch that blacks don't consider them just American. Yet, at the same time, you single them out for being black in America. So apparently you also do not view them as simply Americans.

It seems that you do not want to live with your fellow Americans. You probably need to go back to Europe.

Forum List

Back