They aren't even trying to pretend they aren't racist any more.

You realize that Robert Byrd changed and upon his death the NAACP honored him for his decades of joining them in the fight for equality, don't you? You should pick up a history book sometimes.

You realize that Robert Byrd changed and upon his death the NAACP honored him for his decades of joining them in the fight for equality, don't you? You should pick up a history book sometimes.
Robert E. Lee had the same change of heart. Stonewall Jackson and his wife ran a school only for black children. History is your friend if you don't erase it

So true...those disgusting Democrats are blatant as fuck with their racism and bigotry these days.
“I will choose a black woman as my running mate”

barak obama is a good friend and ally to louis farrakhan, al sharpton, and jeremiah wright....all 3 of them are openly and proudly both racist and anti-semitic........the leader of the democrat party....

Lets see what party had Robert KKK Byrd in it?

Repubs? I think not.

What party started the KKK? Repubs? I think not.

What party started slavery? Repubs, I think not.

What party ended it? Repubs? Yep.

What party is joining a rally with a militia whose founder has a swastika tattoo and was "commander" of the New Confederate States of America as well as another group that wants to send blacks back to Africa? Repubs? Yep.

From the Bus Insider link...

"Yes sir, I'm planning it," Couy Griffin, an elected Otero County commissioner and founder of the group Cowboys for Trump, told Business Insider when asked if he would be attending the August 22 event. Griffin, who last month said Black athletes who are critical of the United States should "go back to Africa" — and earlier said "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat" — is one of several elected Republicans and Republican candidates who will be in Curry County, which straddles the border with Texas, for what organizers bill as both a peaceful protest and a voter registration drive.

New Mexico state Sen. Pat Woods, a Republican, described the rally as a "GOP grand opening event," confirming to Business Insider that it was the same event described in a flyer as "paying special tribute to NM law enforcement and the New Mexico Civil Guard." A fundraiser for the event, since removed from GoFundMe, said the rally would "honor the New Mexico Civil Guard for their bravery and recent heroic, life-saving practices."

I count TWO Republicans here.. One is a small county Commissioner "organizing" the event..

You cannot control political endorsements.. David Duke is a master of punking EVERY party with endorsements. These folks have FAR less power and control than Antifa or the many "loose cannons" that endorse or effectively support Democrats...

How many isn't the question. How many republicans do those elected officials represent is the question. They evidently had to have enough republican racists to elect them.

"Yes sir, I'm planning it," Couy Griffin, an elected Otero County commissioner and founder of the group Cowboys for Trump, told Business Insider when asked if he would be attending the August 22 event. Griffin, who last month said Black athletes who are critical of the United States should "go back to Africa" — and earlier said "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat" — is one of several elected Republicans and Republican candidates who will be in Curry County, which straddles the border with Texas, for what organizers bill as both a peaceful protest and a voter registration drive.

New Mexico state Sen. Pat Woods, a Republican, described the rally as a "GOP grand opening event," confirming to Business Insider that it was the same event described in a flyer as "paying special tribute to NM law enforcement and the New Mexico Civil Guard." A fundraiser for the event, since removed from GoFundMe, said the rally would "honor the New Mexico Civil Guard for their bravery and recent heroic, life-saving practices."

I count TWO Republicans here.. One is a small county Commissioner "organizing" the event..

You cannot control political endorsements.. David Duke is a master of punking EVERY party with endorsements. These folks have FAR less power and control than Antifa or the many "loose cannons" that endorse or effectively support Democrats...

How many isn't the question. How many republicans do those elected officials represent is the question. They evidently had to have enough republican racists to elect them.

The entire democrat party is filled with racists......joe biden supporters and racists have been burning, looting, beating and murdering black neighborhoods for the last 2 months......again, barak obama, the leader of the democrat party, is friend and ally to openly racist and anti-semitic louis farrakhan, al sharpton, and jeremiah wright.....and al sharpton has blood on his hands from actual race riots and anti-semitic riots he started........

If this is even an accurate story, which is highly unlikely, you have a couple of knuckleheads that are county level guys...vs the head of the democrat party and the core groups of the democrat party that are openly and proudly racist....and violent....

The entire democrat party is filled with racists......joe biden supporters and racists have been burning, looting, beating and murdering black neighborhoods for the last 2 months......again, barak obama, the leader of the democrat party, is friend and ally to openly racist and anti-semitic louis farrakhan, al sharpton, and jeremiah wright.....and al sharpton has blood on his hands from actual race riots and anti-semitic riots he started........

If this is even an accurate story, which is highly unlikely, you have a couple of knuckleheads that are county level guys...vs the head of the democrat party and the core groups of the democrat party that are openly and proudly racist....and violent....

I know you really do believe all the things you post. I feel a little sorry for you.

I know you really do believe all the things you post. I feel a little sorry for you.

Yes...you can't explain away the fact that barak obama is an actual racist and anti-semite...whose friends and allies are also racists and anti-semites.....openly racist and anti-semitic.....

Yes...you can't explain away the fact that barak obama is an actual racist and anti-semite...whose friends and allies are also racists and anti-semites.....openly racist and anti-semitic.....

If you could just convince all those black folks that what you are saying isn't bat shit crazy, you might have something. Do you think they really are too stupid to agree with you, or is it more likely that they just don't fall for all those right wing conspiracy theories and lies like you do?

If you could just convince all those black folks that what you are saying isn't bat shit crazy, you might have something. Do you think they really are too stupid to agree with you, or is it more likely that they just don't fall for all those right wing conspiracy theories and lies like you do?

Again, you didn't address the fact that obama is good friends with louis farrakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright......all 3 openly and proudly racist and anti-semitic....

Al sharpton had a free pass to the White House and jeremiah wright was obama's good friend for 20 years...married him and michelle and baptized their kids.......

You now have to pretend these racists and anti-semites aren't good friends with the obamas......

Here is obama, with his good friend and ally louis farrakhan, a picture the democrat party hid until after he left office.....

1597301051440.png

Here is obama, with his good friend and ally louis farrakhan, a picture the democrat party hid until after he left office.....

View attachment 374432

I said I feel a little sorry for you. I didn't say I wanted to interact with you other than to tell you you're nuts, or perhaps laugh at you.

View attachment 374432

I said I feel a little sorry for you. I didn't say I wanted to interact with you other than to tell you you're nuts, or perhaps laugh at you.

Yes.....you can't deny that obama is an actual racist...and that he is the head of the democrat party, a political party whose core groups are all openly and proudly racist, who use race as a sword and shield against its enemies....

If you haven't noticed, the right-wingers here will tell anyone who will listen that they are NOT racists.

Of course, their own words in most threads prove that is NOT true, so there is no reason to point it out.

So what? I've said blacks should go back to Africa a hundred or more times on here, and I'll continue to say that.

I say that because if blacks think they have it SO BAD here, that America is SO RACIST, and they HATE WHITEY SO BAD, and they don't consider themselves just AMERICAN, they're AFRICAN American, then go the hell back, get away from all the bad, the blue eyed devil whitey, end your troubles, go back to Africa.

Yet you and other Trump supporters are the ones perpetually pissed off.
Of course what you just said is pure horse shit... thanks for playing.

So what? I've said blacks should go back to Africa a hundred or more times on here, and I'll continue to say that.

I say that because if blacks think they have it SO BAD here, that America is SO RACIST, and they HATE WHITEY SO BAD, and they don't consider themselves just AMERICAN, they're AFRICAN American, then go the hell back, get away from all the bad, the blue eyed devil whitey, end your troubles, go back to Africa.

Thanks for proving my point.

That doesn't make me a racist. It makes me someone that if you hate me just because I'm white, and you blame all your troubles on me just because I'm white, even though you've never met me, then don't blame me for hating you back.

You claim that someone hates you because of your skin color. You tell people of African descent to go back to Africa, a place where millions have never been. You bitch that blacks don't consider them just American. Yet, at the same time, you single them out for being black in America. So apparently you also do not view them as simply Americans.

It seems that you do not want to live with your fellow Americans. You probably need to go back to Europe.
First off, I'm not claiming anything. It is a FACT that millions of black people hate white people, JUST FOR BEING WHITE. How about that WHITE PRIVILEGE? How about that WHITE GUILT? How about that WHITE REEDUCATION TRAINING to UNDUE your WHITENESS? Don't tell me there's not PLENTY of WHITE HATE from BLACKS and their jive ass leftist trash like YOU that helps FUEL it, and none of you people know me. None of you people have ever met me, yet you do HATE me, just because I'm white. It's that WHITE PRIVILEGE. Course that white privilege would never be that I graduated HS, spent 8 years in the AF, went to college, got good grades, had a decent paying career that I retired from and WORKED to EARN everything I have... no it couldn't be THAT... it must be I have what I have because of WHITE PRIVILIGE.

And I don't tell ANY blacks to GO BACK TO AFRICA unless they're a damn whimpering, bitching, crying, rioting, racist, angry, violent, affirmative action, hates whites, hates America, wants everything handed to them on a silver platter, reparations demanding, wants to break every law in the book and get away with it black. THEN I say go back to Africa. But if they want to play by all the same rules, be PEACEFUL and get an education, WORK and EARN a living, and not HATE other people just because of THEIR SKIN COLOR, then fine stay here. They're a valuable contribution to our nation.

Last edited:

Thanks for proving my point.
You had no point. You had horse shit, as usual.

Last edited:

You missed every post before yours.

Forum List

Back