They aren't even trying to pretend they aren't racist any more.

Does anybody have any idea why the Republican Party refused to comment when asked about the event?
Well, there is a silver lining.

Trump's win emboldened them and brought them out into the open. They have shown us how much still has to be done. This is why freedom of expression is so critical -- it shines the light on the cockroaches.

Looks like we're starting down that road now. Irony of ironies, maybe we'll look back at the Trump era as the ugly turning point we needed.

Does anybody have any idea why the Republican Party refused to comment when asked about the event?

Trump's win emboldened them and brought them out into the open. They have shown us how much still has to be done. This is why freedom of expression is so critical -- it shines the light on the cockroaches.

Looks like we're starting down that road now.
NO ONE, has been MORE EMBOLDEN, than YOU RADICAL, AMERICA HATING, RIOTING, VIOLENT, COMMUNIST LEFTISTS.

NO ONE, has been MORE EMBOLDEN, than YOU RADICAL, AMERICA HATING, RIOTING, VIOLENT, COMMUNIST LEFTISTS.
There's one now.

There's one now.
Nice to see you self identify...

You realize that Robert Byrd changed and upon his death the NAACP honored him for his decades of joining them in the fight for equality, don't you? You should pick up a history book sometimes.
Sure he did.

Yup... those DAMN WHITE PEOPLE... need to be INDOCTRINATED to get rid of their WHITENESS, and you the TAX PAYER are going to PAY FOR IT...

You realize that Robert Byrd changed and upon his death the NAACP honored him for his decades of joining them in the fight for equality, don't you? You should pick up a history book sometimes.
Sure he did.

He did in the real world. I have no idea what might have happened in your alternative fact reality.

When you write an OP, it would be really helpful if you could write a brief summary if what you're saying so readers don't need to wade through your crap to figure out what the hell you're saying.

Does it boil down to like how Democrats venerated Klansman Robert Byrd? Is that what you're talking about?

So what? I've said blacks should go back to Africa a hundred or more times on here, and I'll continue to say that.

I say that because if blacks think they have it SO BAD here, that America is SO RACIST, and they HATE WHITEY SO BAD, and they don't consider themselves just AMERICAN, they're AFRICAN American, then go the hell back, get away from all the bad, the blue eyed devil whitey, end your troubles, go back to Africa.

That doesn't make me a racist. It makes me someone that if you hate me just because I'm white, and you blame all your troubles on me just because I'm white, even though you've never met me, then don't blame me for hating you back.

You claim that someone hates you because of your skin color. You tell people of African descent to go back to Africa, a place where millions have never been. You bitch that blacks don't consider them just American. Yet, at the same time, you single them out for being black in America. So apparently you also do not view them as simply Americans.

It seems that you do not want to live with your fellow Americans. You probably need to go back to Europe.

I know you're stupid and all and need every detail no matter how obvious explained to you in minute detail because you can't fill in the blanks yourself.

He is referring to the black leftists who are pumping the delusion they have it so terrible in the richest, freest, least racist country on the face of the planet and throughout history.

I'd like to invite the white leftists who think that to go to Africa with them. It will be a great burden, but we will figure out how to move on without you somehow

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So what? I've said blacks should go back to Africa a hundred or more times on here, and I'll continue to say that.

I say that because if blacks think they have it SO BAD here, that America is SO RACIST, and they HATE WHITEY SO BAD, and they don't consider themselves just AMERICAN, they're AFRICAN American, then go the hell back, get away from all the bad, the blue eyed devil whitey, end your troubles, go back to Africa.

Yet you and other Trump supporters are the ones perpetually pissed off.
No doubt he's a trump "supporter".

Perhaps he should go back to Europe since he's so unhappy here.

Funny, that's what I was thinking of mentioning to you two America haters.

Or go to Africa, that works too

From the Bus Insider link...

"Yes sir, I'm planning it," Couy Griffin, an elected Otero County commissioner and founder of the group Cowboys for Trump, told Business Insider when asked if he would be attending the August 22 event. Griffin, who last month said Black athletes who are critical of the United States should "go back to Africa" — and earlier said "the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat" — is one of several elected Republicans and Republican candidates who will be in Curry County, which straddles the border with Texas, for what organizers bill as both a peaceful protest and a voter registration drive.

New Mexico state Sen. Pat Woods, a Republican, described the rally as a "GOP grand opening event," confirming to Business Insider that it was the same event described in a flyer as "paying special tribute to NM law enforcement and the New Mexico Civil Guard." A fundraiser for the event, since removed from GoFundMe, said the rally would "honor the New Mexico Civil Guard for their bravery and recent heroic, life-saving practices."

I count TWO Republicans here.. One is a small county Commissioner "organizing" the event..

You cannot control political endorsements.. David Duke is a master of punking EVERY party with endorsements. These folks have FAR less power and control than Antifa or the many "loose cannons" that endorse or effectively support Democrats...

www.antifa.com

When you write an OP, it would be really helpful if you could write a brief summary if what you're saying so readers don't need to wade through your crap to figure out what the hell you're saying.

Does it boil down to like how Democrats venerated Klansman Robert Byrd? Is that what you're talking about?

No. Robert Byrd changed his beliefs and after apologizing for his disgusting behavior, he fought tirelessly for civil rights. Because of Byrd’s evolution on race and equality, the NAACP issued a statement praising him at the time of his death. “Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card,” said Hilary O. Shelton, director of the NAACP Washington bureau and senior vice president for advocacy and policy. “He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the re-authorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation.”
Hopefully, the people mentioned in the OP will follow Byrd's lead, and change their disgusting ways, but for now they are still disgusting racists.

No. Robert Byrd changed his beliefs and after apologizing for his disgusting behavior, he fought tirelessly for civil rights. Because of Byrd’s evolution on race and equality, the NAACP issued a statement praising him at the time of his death. “Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card,” said Hilary O. Shelton, director of the NAACP Washington bureau and senior vice president for advocacy and policy. “He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the re-authorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation.”
Hopefully, the people mentioned in the OP will follow Byrd's lead, and change their disgusting ways, but for now they are still disgusting racists.

Another Democrat double standard. There is forgiveness for Democrats. For Republicans, not. If they did something 40 years ago, it might as well have been this morning

F

Another Democrat double standard. There is forgiveness for Democrats. For Republicans, not. If they did something 40 years ago, it might as well have been this morning

Forgiveness first requires acknowledgement of the wrong doing, and then an effort to make amends. What you are wanting is to just pretending it didn't happen.

F

Forgiveness first requires acknowledgement of the wrong doing, and then an effort to make amends. What you are wanting is to just pretending it didn't happen.

I'm pretending what didn't happen? A couple of nobodies attended a rally? Why would I pretend that didn't happen?

So just to be clear, you accept personal responsibility for the actions of everyone who calls themselves a Democrat everywhere? That's your standard?

F

I'm pretending what didn't happen? A couple of nobodies attended a rally? Why would I pretend that didn't happen?

So just to be clear, you accept personal responsibility for the actions of everyone who calls themselves a Democrat everywhere? That's your standard?

I take responsibility for all that I can personally control.

F

A reasonable standard. Now go forth and apply that to others rather than the current bull shit standard you're using that anyone not a Democrats is responsible for every other non-Democrat while you're responsible for nothing

F

A reasonable standard. Now go forth and apply that to others rather than the current bull shit standard you're using that anyone not a Democrats is responsible for every other non-Democrat while you're responsible for nothing

I'm not sure you completely understand. My support for political leaders is under my control. If someone I support is a racist, it's my responsibility to remove my support. I don't see right wingers distancing themselves from their racist leaders who so proudly attend rallies with blatant racists.

Forum List

Back