They Aren't Boarding Up D.C. Because They're Afraid Of Trump Supporters

Governor Abbott has deployed the National Guard to all Big Blue Cities in Texas.

And, it isn't because of Trump supporters.

Texas isn't like those other Blue States.

Some Lefties heads are gonna roll ......

s-l1000.jpg

almost for sure if biden suffers a loss democrats in democrat citys will act like a bunch of wild retards smoking crack and doing lsd on a mission to destroy.

the riots have already shown us all what they are made of .

I noticed also that the Walmart here in town was removing what few firearms and what little ammunition they still sell, from the cabinets at night or on the weekend. When I asked the clerk about it, he responded that it was because of the upcoming election.

So attention looter-shooters: Better stock up when you can. :auiqs.jpg:

Yup.

Seems as soon as Trump ran during the 2016 election, you had people really being crybabies.

I think they should be forced to transcribe the lyrics to Get over it - by the eagles.

I turn on the tube and what do I see
A whole lotta people cryin' "Don't blame me"
They point their crooked little fingers at everybody else
Spend all their time feelin' sorry for themselves
Victim of this, victim of that
Your momma's too thin and your daddy's too fat

Get over it
Get over it
All this whinin' and cryin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it

You say you haven't been the same since you had your little crash
But you might feel better if I gave you some cash
The more I think about it, Old Billy was right
Let's kill all the lawyers, kill 'em tonight
You don't want to work, you want to live like a king
But the big, bad world doesn't owe you a thing

Get over it
Get over it
If you don't want to play, then you might as well split
Get over it, Get over it

It's like going to confession every time I hear you speak
You're makin' the most of your losin' streak
Some call it sick, but I call it weak

You drag it around like a ball and chain
You wallow in the guilt; you wallow in the pain
You wave it like a flag, you wear it like a crown
Got your mind in the gutter, bringin' everybody down
Bitch about the present and blame it on the past
I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little ass

Get over it
Get over it
All this bitchin' and moanin' and pitchin' a fit
Get over it, get over it

Get over it
Get over it
It's gotta stop sometime, so why don't you quit
Get over it, get over it

Wrong it will be Trumpers rioting. They are already starting to riot. Driving in caravans and blocking traffic. Engaging in voter intimidation. Engaging in criminal conduct in attempting to run a Biden/Harris bus off the road.

Make no mistake. Trumpists are setting the stage for a Trump loss, and more particularly, they are awaiting Trump’s orders when he lies about himself winning the election he has clearly lost. They fully intend on formenting chaos when Trump loses.

Last edited:
Wrong it will be Trumpers rioting. They are already starting to riot. Driving in caravans and blocking traffic. Engaging in voter intimidation. Engaging in criminal conduct in attempting to run A Biden/Harris bus off the road.

Make no mistake. Trumpists are setting the stage for a Trump lose and more particularly Trump lies about him winning an election he has lost. They fully intend on formenting chaos when they lose.

You forgot to mention they other day when Biden was giving a speech. A crowd of Trump supporters larger than Biden's crowd, were outside the park, honking their horns at him and booing.

That's the kind of shit that traditionally, you people have been pulling since the 60's. How does it feel now that the shoe is on the other foot?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao:

Wrong it will be Trumpers rioting. They are already starting to riot. Driving in caravans and blocking traffic. Engaging in voter intimidation. Engaging in criminal conduct in attempting to run a Biden/Harris bus off the road.

Make no mistake. Trumpists are setting the stage for a Trump loss, and more particularly, they are awaiting Trump’s orders when he lies about himself winning the election he has clearly lost. They fully intend on formenting chaos when Trump loses.
Nope it will be democrats if biden is defeated . how may trump supporters were burning and looting and attacking cops in recent riots

Riots started last week in the DC area. Antifa is one of the groups instigating those around areas where construction is taking place. The company I work for (I'm a construction superintendent.) has already received notification from the DC police that we should consider shutting down our sites this week.

Yet for some unknown reason you think Trump supporters, should he lose, won't lose their shit in the same fashion?

almost for sure if biden suffers a loss democrats in democrat citys will act like a bunch of wild retards smoking crack and doing lsd on a mission to destroy.

the riots have already shown us all what they are made of .

Let me fix your title...

Stores boarding up windows because if joe biden loses, his voters will burn, loot and kill .....

There....

Forum List

Back