"They are good kids..."

No. You are the stupid woman for having tunnel vision.
Do you know dreolin? His life, his family, his most innermost thoughts? No? then how the fuck do you know what his intent is?
Grow up.

Gracie, why don't you tell him to take down that Malxolm X picture he has hanging in his apartment in Seattle and have him send it to you since you are now one of his bestest friends? With your language, Gracie, you really need your mouth washed out.

Do you know dreolin? His life, his family, his most innermost thoughts? No? then how the fuck do you know what his intent is?
Grow up.
In order to understand the issue here you have to possess situational awareness. If you knew the whole issue here you wouldn't be so unfairly harsh toward Sally. At this point you have no idea what has transpired and you jumped the gun.

Grow up.

Gracie, why don't you tell him to take down that Malxolm X picture he has hanging in his apartment in Seattle and have him send it to you since you are now one of his bestest friends? With your language, Gracie, you really need your mouth washed out.

Oh. So you have been in his apartment then? Gosh. I had no clue you were that familiar with him.
Don't like my language? Tough shit. I stand by what I said. Deal with it.

Grow up.
In order to understand the issue here you have to possess situational awareness. If you knew the whole issue here you wouldn't be so unfairly harsh toward Sally. At this point you have no idea what has transpired and you jumped the gun.

Nope. Don't know. Don't care. All I know is he seems a nice guy to me. I don't bust ass looking for assholes and they usually show themselves sooner or later. From what I have seen of him, and our small chats when we do run across each other, I CAN say that USMB is fixing to lose a new guy here cuz all he has run across is people like Sally who jumps his shit no matter what he says. And, I like him. So far. Don't know him well, suspect I probably never will, but until he does something totally off the wall, that is the way it will stay. He posted something he thought horrid. Sally is the one all over him with some kind of agenda she THINKS he is offering. So I gave my own opinion.

Go ahead with your attack modes. But be ready when someone may have his back when he is attacked unneccessarily. And this was.

Grow up.

Nope. Don't know. Don't care. All I know is he seems a nice guy to me. I don't bust ass looking for assholes and they usually show themselves sooner or later. From what I have seen of him, and our small chats when we do run across each other, I CAN say that USMB is fixing to lose a new guy here cuz all he has run across is people like Sally who jumps his shit no matter what he says. And, I like him. So far. Don't know him well, suspect I probably never will, but until he does something totally off the wall, that is the way it will stay. He posted something he thought horrid. Sally is the one all over him with some kind of agenda she THINKS he is offering. So I gave my own opinion.

Go ahead with your attack modes. But be ready when someone may have his back when he is attacked unneccessarily. And this was.

There are certain rules on these forums, Gracie, of which you probably are aware so we all have to be careful about what we say or we end up losing our posting privileges. Let's leave it at that.

8 more teens arrested in horrendous tween gang rape incident

Police arrest 8 more boys in connection to horrible school gang rape of 12-year-old girl. According to police suspicions, young girl was raped numerous times, some of which were filmed on video, took place on school grounds

The horrible story of a gang rape of a 12-year-old girl from central Israel by a group of young teenage boys has shaken Israel to its core. Sunday, seven additional boys were arrested, thus bringing the number of suspects to a massive 13.

Lawyer Gadi Zilbershlag, who represents two brothers who are suspected of involvement in the incident, said "they did not know she was younger than them because she is taller and psychically larger. They are good kids and in this case it would be best to let them go (instead of extending their remand). They are young; a prolonged detention could cause long term damage. They can be interrogated without being remanded. They are 13 and 14, we do not want them to turn to crime."

8 more teens arrested in horrendous tween gang rape incident - Israel News, Ynetnews

I am sorry, but in my opinion, raping anyone, even if they are taller than you, is a crime and people who do so are not "good kids".

I think even the fact that he could even say that is indicative of a severly out of touch society.

I don't know about the kids, but their parents should serve for life for rasing kids to be violent rapists

Wow. So dreolin posts news about something happening in the middle east that is horrendous and he gets smacked for it? Sally, I will be watching if you ever post any news ongoing and then put an agenda to it that you MUST have for doing so.

See how that goes?

Just like Sherri, he's biased against Israel, which is why he gets "smacked around"

Nevertheless, this affair is sickening. World's teen became so rotten in the last years

Sally and her Cohorts:
Go away !!!

Leave it to you guys to muck up a good topic with your Islamophobia. Sure bad things happen in other countries but it seems so convenient that most of the examples that you bring up concern Islamic Men. I have yet to hear any real condemntion of the Israeli Teens or the jurisprudence system that operates in such a cavilier manner except for Dreolins. Well let me just add that it sickens me but instead we are diverted by Sally when she deals with the imagined personality issues of others without dealing with her own !!!

Like I said Sally Go Away !!!

Last edited:
You're as silly as ever. Nobody condone gang rape, but everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that it happens in all societies. When I was a kid, a Catholic boy across the street was sent to prison because he and members of his gang raped a couple of girls. Would I think this was so newsworthy that I would spread it all over the neighborhood. Of course not because I don't think all Catholic boys rape girls. It's like do I think all priests rape children. Of course I don't even though there has been so much publicity about it, and I realize that this happens to children by all the different clergy in the world. By the way, I read in my own newspaper about gang rapes when they happen. I hope you are on top of what is happening in your own neighborhood. May I say that seriously I think you are one sick man.

Seattle: Muslims forced 14-year old girl into gang rape | Creeping Sharia

I do not regard hate sites as particularly good sources for reliable information.

My comment was more about the court system and the attorney than it was about the incident, as bad as it was.

I am not describing anyone who gang rapes a child, or anyone else, as "good". I think, to some extent, saying gang rape happens in all societies is condoning it by offering mitigation.

I think you would be outraged if it had been teenage Palestinian boys who gang raped a little girl. I myself would certainly not accept the explanation/excuse that they were good boys.

Up until now, I had not brought ethnicity/religious affiliation into the equation.

Boo hoo, he doesn't read hate sites. No doubt gang rates are covered in every city they occue in the U.S. However, he doesn't mind the hate sites when those with the same mind set as he has use them. Every lawyer tries to show their client as being a good person, even when the person has murdered someone. I am outraged at anyone who has participated in a gang rape regardless of their religion, ethnicity, or race, but how come you are just interested in gang rapes when they involve Jewish kids. Meanwhile, I have never seen you bring up gang rapes when they committed by Muslims. Why are gang rapes so important to you now and never before? Christian girls are gang raped in Egypt, but apparently you aren't interested in that. Christian and Hindu girls are kidnapped, raped and forced into Islam, yet this also doesn't seem to interest you. Why???

I posted it because I regularly read that newspaper, among other world papers, and I was struck by them being called "good boys" and because the excuse given was that the little girl was big for her age, which to me seemed indicative that the person who described them as "good boys" was acknowledging their guilt in the rape.

I did not mention their religion for two reasons. The article didn't say what their religion was. Their religion was, in my opinion, irrelevant. Apparently, it isn't irrelevant in your eyes, but to me, rape is a horrible and horrendous act no matter the religion or ethnicity of the rapist.

As I said, the casual and unobjected to description of rapists as "good boys", coupled with the excuse they had no idea she was so young because she was a bigger than average child as though that somehow mitigated in some way this violent act, is indicative of a sickness, and you seem culpable of that same sickness with your focus on the religion/ethnicity of the persons who committed the rape.

I feel bad that a little girl had to undergo such degradation and defilement. You seem to feel bad that the little girl had to undergo such degradation and defilement at the hands of Jewish rapists (or so you allege. I haven't seen any proof of that they are Jewish yet, really) and would be more comfortable had they been Arab/Muslim.

As for Malcolm X. and your comment in another post, no, I do not have a picture of him in my residence, although I do admire him for having risen so far above from where he had started and after visiting Mecca, he had a whole new world view, rcognizing the struggle more than he did the racial differences. There is not one single doubt in my mind that had not white America looked over the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.'s shoulder and had seen the visage of Malcolom X, we, as a people, would not have taken a first step on this long and arduous towards racial equality and justice.

I also have a quote by a devout Catholic and Irish labor leader whose life, in many ways, parallels that of Malcolm X's. I imagine you will have a problem with that as well.

Perhaps you would prefer the company of women in my quotes. I loved it when Bernadette Devlin said "Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win." Or maybe her
friend, Angela Davis is more to your liking..."The road to freedom has always been stalked by death."

Thank you for your time, Sally, but not your sentiment.

Grow up.

I am proud, honored, and flattered to have Gracie as a friend. We probably don't see eye to eye on everything but I know she has a good heart.

Wow. So dreolin posts news about something happening in the middle east that is horrendous and he gets smacked for it? Sally, I will be watching if you ever post any news ongoing and then put an agenda to it that you MUST have for doing so.

See how that goes?

Just like Sherri, he's biased against Israel, which is why he gets "smacked around"

Nevertheless, this affair is sickening. World's teen became so rotten in the last years

Do not confuse "bias" with a "disapproval based upon long held principles."

I disapprove of Turkey, Syria, iraq, Iran, among other mid eastern countries for similar reasons that I disapprove of Israel, although they do not seem to be as volatile. Israel has the added disadvantage of being a completely foreign colonial power.

If it makes you feel comfortable, you can throw in Norway, England, Argentina, although to a lesser degree,

Sherri and I are not just like each other. She brings her religious beliefs into the matter, I try to disregard religious beliefs as much as possible, albeit they are sometimes pertinent.

I think, if you really are solution oriented and looking for peace, it might be to your advantage to consider the above. Israel is not always wrong, but it most assuredly is not always right.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Watch "Herodotus on Palestinians 2460 years ago.mpg" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADrjwfBgYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

QUOTE=Rat in the Hat;8341997]
When did Australia become part of the Middle East?

Roughly the same time that "Palestine" did.
[/QUOTE]

Watch "Ducks having a conversation" on YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJVwvq5z3MI&feature=related]Ducks having a conversation - YouTube[/ame]

Watch "Herodotus on Palestinians 2460 years ago.mpg" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADrjwfBgYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

When did Australia become part of the Middle East?

Roughly the same time that "Palestine" did.

Well, Palestine has been part of the Middle East for over 2400 years.

Australia has never been part of the Middle East.

Neither has the mythical, non-existent area you lovingly call "Palestine". :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back