"They are good kids..."

Bless you Sherri for educating everyone that Herodotus made references to the indigenous Palestinians that were the Jews 2460 years ago.

Watch "Herodotus on Palestinians 2460 years ago.mpg" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADrjwfBgYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

QUOTE=Rat in the Hat;8341997]
When did Australia become part of the Middle East?

Roughly the same time that "Palestine" did.
[/QUOTE]

Herodotus said not a single word about Jews in Palestine or a people there that resembled their ancestors.

The word Jew did not even exist.

Palestine describes the land and the presence of the land obviously predated the presence of one of the people called Jews who has lived there.

Watch "Herodotus on Palestinians 2460 years ago.mpg" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADrjwfBgYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Well, Palestine has been part of the Middle East for over 2400 years.

Australia has never been part of the Middle East.

Neither has the mythical, non-existent area you lovingly call "Palestine". :eusa_whistle:

The words of Herodotus prove you are a liar.

Well, Palestine has been part of the Middle East for over 2400 years.

Australia has never been part of the Middle East.

Neither has the mythical, non-existent area you lovingly call "Palestine". :eusa_whistle:

The words of Herodotus prove you are a liar.

I've never heard this "Herodotus" speak. Jesus never brings him to Old Country Buffet on Sundays.

Maybe this weekend, I'll ask Jesus to bring the guy.

By the way, here is what we eat when we go to Old Country Buffet.

mohammed-breakfast.jpg

No. You are the stupid woman for having tunnel vision.
Do you know dreolin? His life, his family, his most innermost thoughts? No? then how the fuck do you know what his intent is?
Grow up.

Gracie, why don't you tell him to take down that Malxolm X picture he has hanging in his apartment in Seattle and have him send it to you since you are now one of his bestest friends? With your language, Gracie, you really need your mouth washed out.

I am proud, honored, and flattered to have Gracie as a friend. We probably don't see eye to eye on everything but I know she has a good heart.

Of course Gracie probably has a good heart. I doubt she has learned to curse Jews out in Farsi.

I do not regard hate sites as particularly good sources for reliable information.

My comment was more about the court system and the attorney than it was about the incident, as bad as it was.

I am not describing anyone who gang rapes a child, or anyone else, as "good". I think, to some extent, saying gang rape happens in all societies is condoning it by offering mitigation.

I think you would be outraged if it had been teenage Palestinian boys who gang raped a little girl. I myself would certainly not accept the explanation/excuse that they were good boys.

Up until now, I had not brought ethnicity/religious affiliation into the equation.

Boo hoo, he doesn't read hate sites. No doubt gang rates are covered in every city they occue in the U.S. However, he doesn't mind the hate sites when those with the same mind set as he has use them. Every lawyer tries to show their client as being a good person, even when the person has murdered someone. I am outraged at anyone who has participated in a gang rape regardless of their religion, ethnicity, or race, but how come you are just interested in gang rapes when they involve Jewish kids. Meanwhile, I have never seen you bring up gang rapes when they committed by Muslims. Why are gang rapes so important to you now and never before? Christian girls are gang raped in Egypt, but apparently you aren't interested in that. Christian and Hindu girls are kidnapped, raped and forced into Islam, yet this also doesn't seem to interest you. Why???

I posted it because I regularly read that newspaper, among other world papers, and I was struck by them being called "good boys" and because the excuse given was that the little girl was big for her age, which to me seemed indicative that the person who described them as "good boys" was acknowledging their guilt in the rape.

I did not mention their religion for two reasons. The article didn't say what their religion was. Their religion was, in my opinion, irrelevant. Apparently, it isn't irrelevant in your eyes, but to me, rape is a horrible and horrendous act no matter the religion or ethnicity of the rapist.

As I said, the casual and unobjected to description of rapists as "good boys", coupled with the excuse they had no idea she was so young because she was a bigger than average child as though that somehow mitigated in some way this violent act, is indicative of a sickness, and you seem culpable of that same sickness with your focus on the religion/ethnicity of the persons who committed the rape.

I feel bad that a little girl had to undergo such degradation and defilement. You seem to feel bad that the little girl had to undergo such degradation and defilement at the hands of Jewish rapists (or so you allege. I haven't seen any proof of that they are Jewish yet, really) and would be more comfortable had they been Arab/Muslim.

As for Malcolm X. and your comment in another post, no, I do not have a picture of him in my residence, although I do admire him for having risen so far above from where he had started and after visiting Mecca, he had a whole new world view, rcognizing the struggle more than he did the racial differences. There is not one single doubt in my mind that had not white America looked over the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.'s shoulder and had seen the visage of Malcolom X, we, as a people, would not have taken a first step on this long and arduous towards racial equality and justice.

I also have a quote by a devout Catholic and Irish labor leader whose life, in many ways, parallels that of Malcolm X's. I imagine you will have a problem with that as well.

Perhaps you would prefer the company of women in my quotes. I loved it when Bernadette Devlin said "Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win." Or maybe her
friend, Angela Davis is more to your liking..."The road to freedom has always been stalked by death."

Thank you for your time, Sally, but not your sentiment.

You are very welcome. Every female who is raped goes through psychological damage no matter who rapes her, but the sad thing is that the same thing happens elsewhere especially when the female is a young girl and the men claim that she looked so mature that they didn't know she was "jail bait." Do you honestly think that excuse is only used in Israel? I could have gone to another forum and started posting about how in Sweden, all the rapists being put in prisons during a certain period of time were Muslim men. However, since I realize that rape is prevalent around the world, why would I even do so?
As for Malcolm X, I do wish he would have visited other Muslim countries where slavery is still allowed. Then he could have spoken up about that, and perhaps it would have helped in the long road to racial equality and justice for these poor Blacks in these countries. I still remember reading about some Black African man telling about his vacation in northern Africa which he so eagerly looked forward to. Since he was dark skinned, he was shocked at how the Arabs in that country treated him because of the color of his skin.

As do the people of "dark skin" who visit israel become shocked at how the jews in that country treat them because of the color of their skin.

As do the people of "dark skin" who visit israel become shocked at how the jews in that country treat them because of the color of their skin.

However, Joey, Miss Israel happens to be from Ethiopia. You will notice that Joey never mentioned the Libyans who put their Black migrant workers in cages like they were animals at the zoo. Hmm, wonder how many Black slaves Joey has owned at one time.

Forum List

Back