"They are good kids..."

dreolin

Rookie
Nov 19, 2013
8 more teens arrested in horrendous tween gang rape incident

Police arrest 8 more boys in connection to horrible school gang rape of 12-year-old girl. According to police suspicions, young girl was raped numerous times, some of which were filmed on video, took place on school grounds

The horrible story of a gang rape of a 12-year-old girl from central Israel by a group of young teenage boys has shaken Israel to its core. Sunday, seven additional boys were arrested, thus bringing the number of suspects to a massive 13.

Lawyer Gadi Zilbershlag, who represents two brothers who are suspected of involvement in the incident, said "they did not know she was younger than them because she is taller and psychically larger. They are good kids and in this case it would be best to let them go (instead of extending their remand). They are young; a prolonged detention could cause long term damage. They can be interrogated without being remanded. They are 13 and 14, we do not want them to turn to crime."

8 more teens arrested in horrendous tween gang rape incident - Israel News, Ynetnews

I am sorry, but in my opinion, raping anyone, even if they are taller than you, is a crime and people who do so are not "good kids".

I think even the fact that he could even say that is indicative of a severly out of touch society.

Police arrest 8 more boys in connection to horrible school gang rape of 12-year-old girl. According to police suspicions, young girl was raped numerous times, some of which were filmed on video, took place on school grounds

The horrible story of a gang rape of a 12-year-old girl from central Israel by a group of young teenage boys has shaken Israel to its core. Sunday, seven additional boys were arrested, thus bringing the number of suspects to a massive 13.

Lawyer Gadi Zilbershlag, who represents two brothers who are suspected of involvement in the incident, said "they did not know she was younger than them because she is taller and psychically larger. They are good kids and in this case it would be best to let them go (instead of extending their remand). They are young; a prolonged detention could cause long term damage. They can be interrogated without being remanded. They are 13 and 14, we do not want them to turn to crime."

8 more teens arrested in horrendous tween gang rape incident - Israel News, Ynetnews

I am sorry, but in my opinion, raping anyone, even if they are taller than you, is a crime and people who do so are not "good kids".

I think even the fact that he could even say that is indicative of a severly out of touch society.

In every group there are teens who will gang rape. No group is immune from this. Yet nothing has ever been said by you about the Muslim men raping their way across Europe. No doubt many of these men would include teens. We also have to remember the Muslim men in England who groom White girls to be prostitutes. As one Paki Brit once said on a message board: these women are just white meat.

Sharia Law: Woman Gang-Raped By Muslims Then Jailed 8 Months Because They Were Not Her Husband - Freedom Outpost | Freedom Outpost

• Banned

In every group there are teens who will gang rape. No group is immune from this. Yet nothing has ever been said by you about the Muslim men raping their way across Europe. No doubt many of these men would include teens. We also have to remember the Muslim men in England who groom White girls to be prostitutes. As one Paki Brit once said on a message board: these women are just white meat.

Sharia Law: Woman Gang-Raped By Muslims Then Jailed 8 Months Because They Were Not Her Husband - Freedom Outpost | Freedom Outpost

My deepest apologies, Sally. now that you have apprised me of such information from such a reliable source, I can only conclude that these young men from Dan are the cream of Israeli society and should receive medals, scholarships to the Israeli University of their choice, and perhaps even some monetary reward.

I think also one of those height measurement things like they have on carnival rides should be required in elementary schools so the good boys have a more clear direction as to whom it is and isn't permissable to rape rather than base it on the relative size of the rapist in relation to the victim.

Seriously, you are one sick woman.

My deepest apologies, Sally. now that you have apprised me of such information from such a reliable source, I can only conclude that these young men from Dan are the cream of Israeli society and should receive medals, scholarships to the Israeli University of their choice, and perhaps even some monetary reward.

I think also one of those height measurement things like they have on carnival rides should be required in elementary schools so the good boys have a more clear direction as to whom it is and isn't permissable to rape rather than base it on the relative size of the rapist in relation to the victim.

You're as silly as ever. Nobody condone gang rape, but everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that it happens in all societies. When I was a kid, a Catholic boy across the street was sent to prison because he and members of his gang raped a couple of girls. Would I think this was so newsworthy that I would spread it all over the neighborhood. Of course not because I don't think all Catholic boys rape girls. It's like do I think all priests rape children. Of course I don't even though there has been so much publicity about it, and I realize that this happens to children by all the different clergy in the world. By the way, I read in my own newspaper about gang rapes when they happen. I hope you are on top of what is happening in your own neighborhood. May I say that seriously I think you are one sick man.

Seattle: Muslims forced 14-year old girl into gang rape | Creeping Sharia

• Banned

You're as silly as ever. Nobody condone gang rape, but everyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that it happens in all societies. When I was a kid, a Catholic boy across the street was sent to prison because he and members of his gang raped a couple of girls. Would I think this was so newsworthy that I would spread it all over the neighborhood. Of course not because I don't think all Catholic boys rape girls. It's like do I think all priests rape children. Of course I don't even though there has been so much publicity about it, and I realize that this happens to children by all the different clergy in the world. By the way, I read in my own newspaper about gang rapes when they happen. I hope you are on top of what is happening in your own neighborhood. May I say that seriously I think you are one sick man.

I do not regard hate sites as particularly good sources for reliable information.

My comment was more about the court system and the attorney than it was about the incident, as bad as it was.

I am not describing anyone who gang rapes a child, or anyone else, as "good". I think, to some extent, saying gang rape happens in all societies is condoning it by offering mitigation.

I think you would be outraged if it had been teenage Palestinian boys who gang raped a little girl. I myself would certainly not accept the explanation/excuse that they were good boys.

Up until now, I had not brought ethnicity/religious affiliation into the equation.

Last edited:
Pretend they're all the offspring of limo-liberal parents, expressing themselves in the ways they learned at home.

Then you'll feel much better about it!

Provided you, too, are a lib.

• Banned
Pretend they're all the offspring of limo-liberal parents, expressing themselves in the ways they learned at home.

Then you'll feel much better about it!

Provided you, too, are a lib.

Actually, I've said all I have to say on the matter. I have nothing more to add at this point.

I do not regard hate sites as particularly good sources for reliable information.
Janet Albrechtsen: Blind spot allows barbarism to flourish
The Australian
July 17, 2002

The French call it tournantes or "take your turn" - the French term for the Pack-rape of White girls by young MUSLIM men.

For 20 years the French ignored the Ethnic causes of these barbaric crimes for fear of offending multicultural man. Along the way, more innocent young girls were pack-raped. Xenophobia divided communities. And finally, voters punished a Centre-Left government for assuming that the electorate was not grown up enough to discuss race without being racist.

Last year Sylvie Lotteau, a magistrate from Bobigny, a northern Paris suburb, described tournantes: "Their technique was to pick up a young girl - a white girl - and once she had become the girlfriend of one of the members, he would allow his mates to make use of her."

Now it's in Australia.
[.........]​
`
This is a Worldwide epidemic.
Besides Europe proper, Scandinavia is especially bad.
Sweden, Norway, Denmark, are Muslim Rape 'Meccas'.
Kinda like Munnerdrone's abusive posting.
`

Last edited:
This tactic of bringing up crime everywhere else in the world when crime is exposed in Israel is getting old.

The fact is what happens outside Israel has no relevance to this thread topic whatsoever.

When did Australia become part of the Middle East?
Since Muslim Lebanese immigrants began to arrive in good number.
Some fleeing Other Muslims in that country.
Muslims Arab immigrants are now busy ruining even other people's countries.. after doing so to their own.
`

This tactic of bringing up crime everywhere else in the world when crime is exposed in Israel is getting old.

The fact is what happens outside Israel has no relevance to this thread topic whatsoever.

The fact is that l'il sherri muttercrap is a lying hypocrite - and in no position to decide what is or isn't relevant to this or any other discussion.

Zionists are so funny, crimes of Israel and Israelis are just too difficult for them to come to grips with.

Anything to avoid confronting Zionist crimes.

It compromises that chosen people image too much.

lol

My comment was more about the court system and the attorney than it was about the incident, as bad as it was.

I am not describing anyone who gang rapes a child, or anyone else, as "good". I think, to some extent, saying gang rape happens in all societies is condoning it by offering mitigation.

I think you would be outraged if it had been teenage Palestinian boys who gang raped a little girl. I myself would certainly not accept the explanation/excuse that they were good boys.

Up until now, I had not brought ethnicity/religious affiliation into the equation.

Boo hoo, he doesn't read hate sites. No doubt gang rates are covered in every city they occue in the U.S. However, he doesn't mind the hate sites when those with the same mind set as he has use them. Every lawyer tries to show their client as being a good person, even when the person has murdered someone. I am outraged at anyone who has participated in a gang rape regardless of their religion, ethnicity, or race, but how come you are just interested in gang rapes when they involve Jewish kids. Meanwhile, I have never seen you bring up gang rapes when they committed by Muslims. Why are gang rapes so important to you now and never before? Christian girls are gang raped in Egypt, but apparently you aren't interested in that. Christian and Hindu girls are kidnapped, raped and forced into Islam, yet this also doesn't seem to interest you. Why???

Wow. So dreolin posts news about something happening in the middle east that is horrendous and he gets smacked for it? Sally, I will be watching if you ever post any news ongoing and then put an agenda to it that you MUST have for doing so.

See how that goes?

Zionists are so funny, crimes of Israel and Israelis are just too difficult for them to come to grips with.

Anything to avoid confronting Zionist crimes.

It compromises that chosen people image too much.

lol

Some supposedly "good Christian" woman are so, so funny. They have not a care in the world when young Christian girls are gang raped in Muslim counries, and they certainly do not care when young Christian girls are kidnapped, raped and forced into Islam. It appears that some "good Christian" women do not feel that they should confront any crimes committed against young Christian women in Muslim countries. As long as they are safe and sound in their own homes, what do they care what happens to these young Christian girls. We wouldn't lol at you because it is not nice to laugh at a sick person.

DAMN woman!! I presume you are one, with the nic you are using. Rape happens everywhere! So someone reports ONE and you have a hissy because it doesn't encompass ALL?

Geez. Get a fucking grip!

DAMN woman!! I presume you are one, with the nic you are using. Rape happens everywhere! So someone reports ONE and you have a hissy because it doesn't encompass ALL?

Geez. Get a fucking grip!

You're a very stupid woman. He was only reporting on the gang rape in Israel because it happened to involve Jewish teens. Are you really that ignorant not to realize that he would never report on a gang rape on this Middle East forum which happened in other countries in the Middle East when they are committed by Muslims. Maybe you should get some brains if you can't see right through him.

No. You are the stupid woman for having tunnel vision.
Do you know dreolin? His life, his family, his most innermost thoughts? No? then how the fuck do you know what his intent is?
Grow up.

Forum List

Back