These guys can DRIVE!

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
I have always loved rally racing. The fans, the drivers, and the cameraderie. I have been to more than a few of them over the years, the "Killer B's" era was simply phenominal!

I hate the response of the onlookers.

"Oh my God. A car just went past us really fast at a rally race."

I hope it plowed into them later on.

They do sometimes. The era of the Killer B's was infamous for spectator deaths.

The B refrrs to Group B, the fastest, and most dangerous period of rally racing.

Batshit insane it was.

I LOVED it!

They do sometimes. The era of the Killer B's was infamous for spectator deaths.

The B refrrs to Group B, the fastest, and most dangerous period of rally racing.

Batshit insane it was.

I LOVED it!
What was that famous race where dude hit a wall, and I think it was the door that flew into the crowd? I think it decapitated some people. That's my kinda race. :thup:

I have always loved rally racing. The fans, the drivers, and the cameraderie. I have been to more than a few of them over the years, the "Killer B's" era was simply phenominal!

That is what we used to call HAULING ASS! I just hope those people on the sidelines standing there taking photos with sticks on their phones know that if one of these dudes loses control, they pretty much bought the farm.

That is what we used to call HAULING ASS! I just hope those people on the sidelines standing there taking photos with sticks on their phones know that if one of these dudes loses control, they pretty much bought the farm.

They do. It's part of the thrill. Just like running with the bulls.

This is a best of compilation, gives you a small taste of the lunacy that was Group B. Some of these cars are worth millions of dollars now.

And the crashes could be pretty spectacular...

Forum List

Back