The Sherp

How does it handle on normal roads? Is it even street legal?
It's slow, about 19 MPH and only 44 horsepower but it can go almost everywhere except surface streets, it's not street legal.
There is a guy who figured out how to make it go faster, maybe 25 - 30 MPH? I think he made his street legal also.

It's slow, about 19 MPH and only 44 horsepower but it can go almost everywhere except surface streets, it's not street legal.
There is a guy who figured out how to make it go faster, maybe 25 - 30 MPH? I think he made his street legal also.

The Sherp is what some have called the ultimate off road vehicle.

I need something that can get me in and out of construction sites, and move around reasonably well within construction sites.

That means first, getting from my home to the construction site, and getting back at the end of the day, which requires driving over normal roads, mostly freeways, at appropriate speeds for such.

However well this vehicle would perform on a construction site, does me no good at all if it can't get me to that site in the first place.

And can the Bronco float?

Mine can't do anything, yet. It hasn't been built, and probably won't be until some time near the middle of next year.

But I'm not shopping for a boat, anyway.

I need something that can get me in and out of construction sites, and move around reasonably well within construction sites.

That means first, getting from my home to the construction site, and getting back at the end of the day, which requires driving over normal roads, mostly freeways, at appropriate speeds for such.

However well this vehicle would perform on a construction site, does me no good at all if it can't get me to that site in the first place.

Mine can't do anything, yet. It hasn't been built, and probably won't be until some time near the middle of next year.

But I'm not shopping for a boat, anyway.
Then you need tha Avoros Shaman...........

:lol:

i-want-to-go-to-there-liz-lemon.gif

If I wanted a ridiculously useless vehicle there are better ways to spend $100K. A lot of them are in Jay Leno's garage ...

talk-show-host-and-comedian-jay-leno-drives-a-1906-antique-steam-picture-id526324874

Don't know why the url won't post. Maybe it's in here somewhere.

Last edited:
If I wanted a ridiculously useless vehicle there are better ways to spend $100K. A lot of them are in Jay Leno's garage ...

talk-show-host-and-comedian-jay-leno-drives-a-1906-antique-steam-picture-id526324874

Don't know why the url won't post.

If that's what floats your boat then go for it. Of course you could add an extra $300K and get the Ripsaw EV2........

Okay, I want one...........

The tire pressure can be raised and lowered from inside the cab depending ons terrain.

The only problem is they are slow, and expensive!

I do like the Ripsaw, I think that's its name, the fast tracked vehicle.

You could get a Bobcat and a trailer.

Or if you're like the guy in this video, you don't need a trailer because you can just drive it onto your flatbed truck.

They're very maneuverable on a construction site.

Last edited:
Okay, I want one...........

The tire pressure can be raised and lowered from inside the cab depending on terrain.

This reminds me of a guy I met at BoatUS store who had a monster pickup truck with tires so big that the truck would float in the water and he would take it out into Maumee bay.

The coast guard boarded his vessel and told him he had to get a boat registration. He was there to get the required boat registration number stickers for his pickup truck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back