These fuel prices are ridiculous

Schwab says don’t panic many reasons why the economy is better off than 70’s.

My investment guy (smartest one I've ever had) is saying the same thing. Now if Republicans refuse to pay for their 8 trillion in spending during the Trump years by refusing to raise the debt ceiling, then we'll all need to become very concerned.

I can’t explain your delusions. They exist only in your head.
so you're saying the election didn't last two extra days? Seriously, you're saying I imagined that? Really? you have no more honor that that?

Your Dem party and it's anti American policies suck. Fuck off home to China.

Lol, China LOVES the fact that Republicans are refusing to raise the debt ceiling in order to pay for Rump's 8 trillion in reckless spending over the last four years. And Russia LOVES the fact that Republicans refuse to even hold a debate on voting reform.

You are their cock holster and ya don't even know it! :cool-45:

Lol, China LOVES the fact that Republicans are refusing to raise the debt ceiling in order to pay for Rump's 8 trillion in reckless spending over the last four years. And Russia LOVES the fact that Republicans refuse to even hold a debate on voting reform.

You are their cock holster and ya don't even know it! :cool-45:
I love how you have no idea.

1. NPR --OOOOOPS hahhahahahahahahah
they are anti-white/anti-Trump/etc = your link is crap
2. environmentalists just shut down ANOTHER energy line --OOOOPS
hahhahahahahahhahhaaha

You're an idiot
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

• Overall, we rate NPR (National Public Radio) Barely Left-Center Biased based on story selection that leans slightly left and Very High for factual reporting due to thorough sourcing and very accurate news reporting.

You're an idiot
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

• Overall, we rate NPR (National Public Radio) Barely Left-Center Biased based on story selection that leans slightly left and Very High for factual reporting due to thorough sourcing and very accurate news reporting.
how ironic.

DrLove
It sure was in Florida. I know cause I bought it twice a week. Too bad if it was more expensive where you are. Boo Hoo. LOL

Prove it - Gas Buddy would be a good source. You make shit up all the time, so your street cred is not what one could call good (or even plausible ;-)
sure can, show us your area gas prices that match what you said then.

Forum List

Back