These are the people you folks want to kick out.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

I feel nothing but empathy for this poor kid.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

It's fucking incredible that people want to turn their backs on these kids.

Even moreso since it was this country that created the hellholes they live in.

Legal immigration..

Many European immigrant accounts of their experience at Ellis Island emphasized the hopefulness of arrival and the often confusing and sometimes frightening aspects of inspection. Steerage passengers entering New York Harbor boarded ferries for Ellis Island (American-born passengers and those travelling first and second class were examined on board ship). After being tagged with their number from the ship’s official listing, immigrants walked into the baggage room where they were encouraged to check their belongings. Then they moved up the steps to the second-floor registry room in the Great Hall, where they were evaluated by medical inspectors looking for contagious diseases and physical disabilities, and by legal inspectors checking that names, birthplaces, ages, and occupations matched ship registries and ascertaining that immigrants were not likely to become wards of the state. Stories from prior travelers helped immigrants rehearse answers for the inspectors, and provided strategies for passing through successfully, for example, discretely passing the same twenty-five dollars from immigrant to immigrant to preempt the requirement for proving self-support. A literacy test for immigrants over fourteen was administered after 1917.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Ellis_Island.aspx

What smells are the threats to join the gang or else. Her daddy was in the gang as well as her uncles and cousins. Hispanic gangs are generational there and here. Being in the gang is money and status, there and here.

She came here with her rehersed story so she could later petition to bring her whole family here. At 17 she will get pregnant as soon as possible. We won't deport the mother of an American citizen. If she's not entirely stupid she's already been fucking everyone in her detention center.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

It is a dreadful situation what those poor refugee children have had to endure and are now undergoing as well right here in this country. Many in Washington and elsewhere have coldly turned their backs on them. It is terrible to see incidences like what you have presented. And yet two lawmakers in Washington want to rollback the law that President Bush signed in 2008 that gives these refugee children some relief and allows them to get their day in court before deportation. What could be fairer than that? Life is extremely hard for them in Central America and there can be no doubt that with the situation and threats they have received in their home country if they were to be returned they would surely perish. I, for one, could not ever have that on my conscience that I would prefer for them to go back and die rather than lift a finger to help them when I could clearly do so. I just couldn't. May God help and bless those children and bring quick relief to them that they are most deserving of until they get their day in court to decide their fate.

Even my roomies have no sympathy for this crap going on. She was born here...is 20 years old, manager of McDs. He is 23, mechanic, born in Mexico but is now a citizen. Before he moved in, she asked if he was legal. I said yes. She said good. When he moved in, he said his family busted ass to become citizens so those who sneak insult him and others who did bust ass LEGALLY.

Out of the mouths of babes.

Classic liberal guilt trip bullshit. Go help her and stop blaming America.

Wait, what?

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador have ALL had their democratically elected government overthrown at one time or another by America.

Seriously dude.

Pick up a history book.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Lmfao

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Feel free to to take care of them. Nobody is stopping you from turning your back or spending your time/money to help them.

Your opinion isn't proof.
Bonus, Nobody is stopping you from turning your back or spending your time/money to help them. Go for it.

Not my "opinion".

History.

1954 Guatemalan coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History of Honduras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salvadoran Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

At least know what you are talking about..guy.

Sallow is the typical bleeding heart that falls for tear jerkers every single time.

He was the little kid in the theatre that was balling his eyes out when Bambi's mom was killed by the hunter.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

And European nations like Spain and Portugal, where are the welcome mats there? There are embassies, each offering asylum to a few thousand could help, and of Castro has no smpathy for fellow hispanics in the western hemisphere, only anti-American "revolutionaries". A true refugee crisis should have many nations offering sanctuary, not just the US.

Wait, what?

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador have ALL had their democratically elected government overthrown at one time or another by America.

Seriously dude.

Pick up a history book.

You forgot about that slave thing, Bill...and that Vietnam thing where we were killing 6000 per week ...

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Feel free to to take care of them. Nobody is stopping you from turning your back or spending your time/money to help them.

Your opinion isn't proof.
Bonus, Nobody is stopping you from turning your back or spending your time/money to help them. Go for it.

Not my "opinion".

History.

1954 Guatemalan coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History of Honduras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salvadoran Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

At least know what you are talking about..guy.

Poor kids:eusa_shhh:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuKv03FnBoc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuKv03FnBoc[/ame]

10516680_788268807874269_580808551848028644_n.jpg

Wait, what?

Seriously dude.

Pick up a history book.

Do you have any idea how much money we've poured into countries like Honduras, building roads, schools, day care centers, water wells and other things to improve their lives?

go adopt them

then come and show how you fweeeeel

all this slobbering on an internet is easy isn't it?

they don't have to lift a finger but to type their "compassion"

I find it interesting the left tells we can't nation build around the world yet they feel we should take in and care for every person in the third world hell holes south of our border that makes it here. I wonder how fast some of these countries would get their shit together if we locked down the border and stopped them from exporting their problems to us?

Forum List

Back