These are the people you folks want to kick out.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

I feel nothing but empathy for this poor kid.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

It's fucking incredible that people want to turn their backs on these kids.

Even moreso since it was this country that created the hellholes they live in.

Remember when libs told us we had to let more latinos in cause of their strong family values..........

Sallow has the capability to volunteer his own home. Is he doing it???? His messiah caused this.. he supports any and everything his boy king does which makes SALLOW himself responsible for that poor kid.. GO ADOPT HIM.. Send your money.. Show us the pictures when you visit Obama's Concentration Camps.

Explain something to me, Sallow:

Would you like it if your government suddenly forced you to house, feed, clothe, and practically accommodate complete strangers in your own home? Would you let me live in your home for free? No? Then why are we letting all of these illegals stream across the border? Why are we dumping them on unsuspecting municipalities under the guise of compassion?

I think not.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

The US did not create all the hell holes, we did encourage a few. Her story is touching, I hope she is granted residencey. Yet, where are the less repressive South American nations in this? And Canada, will Canada take any refugees?

There are kids in the middle east being killed and threatened, too. The only reason they aren't here is because it is impossible to bombard our borders from an ocean away. But if they COULD...would some of you cry and wave your fists for them too?

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

I sob my face off every time you turn away a boat load of starving poor refugees from Haiti.

Why do you turn them away?

Yes, there are sad cases. She deserves her residency. But to say we are 'turning our backs' on these children is dishonest. However, don't you get the feeling these people are being foisted upon us as our responsibility?

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Yes, those are the ones. Kick them out.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Thank you Bill Ayers...go now to Honduras and do your work to save the world...piece of cake for a dreamy eyed liberal.

One is to fulfill a political agenda. One is not.

Give me an answer as to why you have continually spurned Haitians fleeing from their land?

Well that was fair and balanced, NOT. Can't say the girl wasn't coached really well. I wonder if her sister will be prosecuted for human trafficking since she paid for the trip. I wonder if her sister is here legally?

Think Progress. Written by a writer for a failed soap opera.

The people you are not throwing out are using the detainment centers to recruit new members into the gang so the fiction threatened on this girl can actually happen right here. Some pimp will show up telling the authorities he's her uncle and take delivery on his merchandise. There's a brothel in Duluth with her name on the bed.

I saw an interview with one woman who swore she was fleeing starvation. Most days she and her children had only one meal a day. Sometimes none. Her tale of woe would have been more effective if this woman had not been morbidly obese with triple chins trembling with emotion.

That girl doesn't "deserve" to be here any more than any others who sneaked. Her presence, as all the others, is a slap in the face to those who faced hardship to come here LEGALLY and went thru the red tape to become citizens. Why was her brother in a gang to begin with?
This reeks of bullshit. And sorry, but my pity stopped long ago. We need to take care of our own..not the world's problems. If we don't take care of us..who will? them?

Send them back where they came from.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Feel free to to take care of them. Nobody is stopping you from turning your back or spending your time/money to help them.

Your opinion isn't proof.
Bonus, Nobody is stopping you from turning your back or spending your time/money to help them. Go for it.

Forum List

Back