These are adults?

Did you know that COVID-19 ended at 12 noon on the 29th of March? Thank god, I was beginning to worry.

Watch the video and tell me if you've ever wanted to reach into your screen and punch somebody as much as these two.

Already a thread on this. Apparently you 2 yoyos have the same talking points at the same time in your inboxes.

OPs posted 1 minute apart.

Came across it on Youtube.

I bet it's on top, too. But they aren't biased, amirite?

You know what an algorithm is?

Did you know that COVID-19 ended at 12 noon on the 29th of March? Thank god, I was beginning to worry.

Watch the video and tell me if you've ever wanted to reach into your screen and punch somebody as much as these two.

Already a thread on this. Apparently you 2 yoyos have the same talking points at the same time in your inboxes.

you give him far too much credit for even asking that question

you give him far too much credit for even asking that question

Probably.

That algorithm is based on your own search history...……..which is very biased.

And as for the politilution or whatever the word used was...…..is political solution...….yoyo

When did Covid 19 turn into a political tool for left wing bigots to attack Christian evangelists?

You're defending those two? I didn't attack Christianity, I attacked two people leaching off the religion. I guess you're OK with that sort of thing.

And as for the politilution or whatever the word used was...…..is political solution...….yoyo

Yes, we all have our own biases but that wasn't Mary's point, now was it?

Don't know......let's ask him Marion Morrison what say you ^^^^

But that's how I read it......and actually what difference would it make?

When you go to YT, for your very own viewing pleasure, the suggested videos are based on your history and thereby YOUR bias, being of the left handed persuasion, you're going to see the options that align with what you want to see.

The obvious bias of YT, is their censorship of videos that aren't as left-handed and are being deleted or the rules of posting new videos has changed

When you go to YT, for your very own viewing pleasure, the suggested videos are based on your history and thereby YOUR bias, being of the left handed persuasion, you're going to see the options that align with what you want to see.

The obvious bias of YT, is their censorship of videos that aren't as left-handed and are being deleted or the rules of posting new videos has changed

Don't be an idiot. He implied Youtube was biased.

Don't be an idiot.....I already pointed out their bias

Don't be an idiot.....I already pointed out their bias

I'm just telling you what Mary meant by his original reply. I'm sorry Youtube doesn't like your radical politics.

They are, dumbass.
I get the algorithm thing, but there's censorship that goes on.

They are, dumbass.

See, I was right. You think I saw the video because of Youtube's bias and not my own.

They are, dumbass.

See, I was right. You think I saw the video because of Youtube's bias and not my own.

Well, that's twice now that you've admitted you are biased.

Yet refuse to see YT's own bias in their updated policies and deleting many videos that don't align with their or your biases...…...of course you can't see that because you both have the same ideologies/biases...…..because they told you too

They are, dumbass.

Yet refuse to see YT's own bias in their updated policies and deleting many videos that don't align with their or your biases...…...of course you can't see that because you both have the same ideologies/biases...…..because they told you too

They have demonitized MANY Conservative channels.

They are, dumbass.

Heaven forbid if someone tried to do some purposely unbiased research.
The algorithm is skewed to dee leftish.
A liberal would like to hear both sides, then make a determination for themselves.

iu

Forum List

Back