Privileged Democrats

The proof of this may lie in the inexplicable lack of academic attrition at these schools.

Pre-Vietnam, they used to BE PROUD of the fact that most incoming Freshmen couldn't hack it, and would not graduate from that school. Now there is virtually no academic attrition at any top school. There is one possible explanation that is harmless: Their selection process is so bullet-proof that they only accept those who are certain to succeed.

But watch the video; this is nonsense. The explanation is a total lack of academic rigor. Once you get in, you only have to show up for four years to graduate (and unless you are a total fuck-up you will graduate with some sort of academic Honors). If you fuck up a course, you can repeat the final test, after tutoring. If you are simply not willing (or not able) to do "Ivy League" work, there are courses you can take, majors you can declare, that allow you to loaf your way through.

The presumption that any Ivy League grad is "superior" is the flip side of the presumption that all Black people are stupid and lazy. Both are false and insidious.

Cuomo went to Fordham after Yale. Yale was a pit stop.

The hypocrisy is mind boggling. It is not just Republican's kids that get the benefits, Democrats kids do as well except the media does not cover it.

The YouTube video actually made me laugh.

You post a video of the media covering it to prove that the media does not cover it...weird.

The hypocrisy is mind boggling. It is not just Republican's kids that get the benefits, Democrats kids do as well except the media does not cover it.

You post a video of the media covering it to prove that the media does not cover it...weird.

You know what I meant but chose to post your stupid comment anyway. Amazing. Do I need to really explain it to you?

You know what I meant but chose to post your stupid comment anyway. Amazing. Do I need to really explain it to you?

Oh, that is right you do not think that FoxNews is part of the media! I forgot that your party masters have told you this so you cannot disagree with them.

Carry on

Oh, that is right you do not think that FoxNews is part of the media! I forgot that your party masters have told you this so you cannot disagree with them.

Carry on

Fox News is an opinion based network. Masters? You're such a sanctimonious little man.

Carry on

Fox News is an opinion based network. Masters? You're such a sanctimonious little man.

Every news network is an opinion based network, where have you been?

It is the word that seems to fit

Carry on

CNN, MSNBC and Fox are. Who else?

Carry on

They all are, they all mix their opinions into the news....not a single one that does not do this.

Carry on

They all are, they all mix their opinions into the news....not a single one that does not do this.

I don't watch it often but more so now, but the NBC nightly news and such seem to be less opinion based than CNN and Fox and MSDNC.

Carry on

I don't watch it often but more so now, but the NBC nightly news and such seem to be less opinion based than CNN and Fox and MSDNC.

They are less opinion because they have less time to fill, so I agree they are less opinion based. Any 24 hour news network has not option but to be opinion based, there is just not that much news in the world

Carry on

They are less opinion because they have less time to fill, so I agree they are less opinion based. Any 24 hour news network has not option but to be opinion based, there is just not that much news in the world

But they can have two heads give different perspectives. MSDNC and CNN vilify Trump nonstop. Fox vilifies those networks and the Democrats and there is virtually zero rational news. Not right.

But they can have two heads give different perspectives. MSDNC and CNN vilify Trump nonstop. Fox vilifies those networks and the Democrats and there is virtually zero rational news. Not right.

it is not right, but it is one of many reasons I do not watch network news of any sort. It is my opinion that TV news has always been the worst way to be informed, you are totally a slave to waht they want to talk about and their emotions can affect how you view things. I have about a dozen news sites on my phone and two apps on my phone that bring stories to me based upon my settings. That way I can pick and choose what to read and also not be influenced by the emotions of a person

it is not right, but it is one of many reasons I do not watch network news of any sort. It is my opinion that TV news has always been the worst way to be informed, you are totally a slave to waht they want to talk about and their emotions can affect how you view things. I have about a dozen news sites on my phone and two apps on my phone that bring stories to me based upon my settings. That way I can pick and choose what to read and also not be influenced by the emotions of a person

Share three.

More Conservative education envy

Cuomo graduate Yale, got a law degree from Fordham and passed the Bar

Tucker?
History Bachelor degree from Trinity

More Conservative education envy

Cuomo graduate Yale, got a law degree from Fordham and passed the Bar

Tucker?
History Bachelor degree from Trinity

Yet they basically have the same job?

Share three.

WSJ
Reuters
RT
Al Jazeera
BBC
NPR
FoxNews
CNN (they have the best instant updates when something bad goes down, that is why I keep their app)
JPost
The AP news aggregator
SmartNews

Forum List

Back