There's really no function for men after they've finished raising their children...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...maybe that's why men die earlier than women.

Women still have a function after their daughters have children, to help them figure out how to change diapers and what not.

But men really have nothing more to do after a point.

I've reached that age.

Actually, Men Still Have To Provide For Women
Women Have Nothing They Don't Owe To Men
With-Out Men
Women Would Still Be Digging Grubs And Tubers
In The Dirt With Pointed Sticks

Women still have a function after their daughters have children, to help them figure out how to change diapers and what not.

I've reached that age.

I'm sorry you feel that way. It's gotta be tough. I disagree with you though, and if I asked him, James would disagree as well.

There are so many phases in life. None more or less important than any other.

With-Out Men

That's absolute rubbish.

With-Out Men

I'm going to present an alternate view.

Every innovation in human history, from farming, to metallurgy, to chemistry, has been an attempt to impress (or at least curry favour with) the opposite sex.

We invented farming to feed a family and provide a static home (a lone male doesn't need to farm). Some of the first uses of metallurgy was the making of jewelry (jewelry artifacts are found in every human culture no matter how old). One of the first things ever invented by modern chemists was artificial dyes for making colorful frocks.

When we weren't working to invent or design things to impress our women, we were working to secure enough money to hold on to the ones we had.

I submit that if humans were a singe-sex species, we would have never come down from the trees.

With-Out Men

I'm going to present an alternate view.

Every innovation in human history, from farming, to metallurgy, to chemistry, has been an attempt to impress (or at least curry favour with) the opposite sex.

We invented farming to feed a family and provide a static home (a lone male doesn't need to farm). Some of the first uses of metallurgy was the making of jewelry (jewelry artifacts are found in every human culture no matter how old). One of the first things ever invented by modern chemists was artificial dyes for making colorful frocks.

When we weren't working to invent or design things to impress our women, we were working to secure enough money to hold on to the ones we had.

I submit that if humans were a singe-sex species, we would have never come down from the trees.
That would be really gay.

deannalw said:
That's absolute rubbish.
Nope
With-Out Men
Women Are Beggars On The Side Of The Road
With A Dank, Smelly, Useless Hole

Speak for yourself. You do realize that there are things you can do about your dank, smelly, useless hole, right?

deannalw said:
That's absolute rubbish.
Nope
With-Out Men
Women Are Beggars On The Side Of The Road
With A Dank, Smelly, Useless Hole

Speak for yourself. You do realize that there are things you can do about your dank, smelly, useless hole, right?

Of course there are, and if you make a video while you do those things, you can sell it on the internet.

I've reached that age.

Choose to be a woman. You can do that now.

Speak for yourself (carpenter). You do realize that there are things you can do about your dank, smelly, useless hole, right?

Tells you the only kind of women he is able to attract, poor thing. Personally I've found women's genitals extraordinarily useful. God bless them! They civilize us barbarians, IF we survive and don't end up in prison.
IF we have a lick of sense.

I've reached that age.
Rook, you are being overly pessimistic.

Here are some thing that will be male designated uses for the foreseeeable future.

1) taking out the trash

2) giving back rubs

3) soothing her booboos

4) Defending her from ass holes

5) Telling her good morning every day

6) being her best friend

I've reached that age.

I suspect you have been useless long before now.

deannalw said:
With-Out Men ??
There's No Point

It Won't Build Shelter
Or Get You Food

Forum List

Back