There’s no human to human transmission, masks don’t work, and don’t worry about food shortages

Related:

Another beef packier closes, this one in Wisconsin:
The Green Bay beef plant employees 1,200 people and “feeds nearly 3.2 million Americans every day,” according to JBS USA.

1. Universal income because of Covid. Check

2. Universal health care because of Covid. Check.

3. No travel allowed. Check.

4. No beef allowed. Check.

5. Massive soul crushing debt that will destroy greatest and most free nation on earth. Check.

6. Massive unemployment. Check

Hey everyone, it's the Green New Deal!

wow some one taught russia how to farm when did that happen? Cold war era they could not feed their own people. This response is more than horrible. Seems as though we deep clean the plant get some people currently out of work to go do the work. Maybe even give them the masks and what ever elese needed to get the job done. I am sitting here typing and know how to use a knife. Seems better use of my time would be slinging a knife right now.

5. Massive soul crushing debt that will destroy greatest and most free nation on earth. Check.

Yep every democrats wet dream is here

Yep every democrats wet dream is here
Yet they hate Orange man that oversaw it all.

Hilarious

Russia Cuts Off Wheat, Other Grain Exports
All is proceeding as foretold.

Russians are noted for taking advantage of those they supply. Didn't cut off natural gas to their customers a few years ago? You just can't trust them....

Related:

The Green Bay beef plant employees 1,200 people and “feeds nearly 3.2 million Americans every day,” according to JBS USA.
they closed one down in St. Charles, IL Friday. So now are the vegans in control? my company employs four thousand people globally and to date not one has had the wuhan flu. But that meat packing facility in St. Charles, IL had fifty percent test positive. that's not within the realm of probability with today's numbers. just isn't. so there is an effort to cut our food supply.

Related:

they closed one down in St. Charles, IL Friday. So now are the vegans in control? my company employs four thousand people globally and to date not one has had the wuhan flu. But that meat packing facility in St. Charles, IL had fifty percent test positive. that's not within the realm of probability with today's numbers. just isn't. so there is an effort to cut our food supply.
Makes on wonder if it was intentional infection... We know about 1 million of the swabs used in collection were infected that were bought from China, they called it "defective testing equipment". this was found by a lab doing a baseline test that came up positive.

Can we convert over to fake meat, and call it good?

I tried the impossible burger. I liked it. It's good.

All the restaurants in this area have some sort of plant based meat alternative on their menus. I live in an area of the nation that a lot of people eat that food.

You might not.

I don't eat most meat so I'm very happy to try plant based alternatives as long as it's not soy. Impossible burger and other new ones don't have the soy.

Related:

Makes on wonder if it was intentional infection... We know about 1 million of the swabs used in collection were infected that were bought from China, they called it "defective testing equipment". this was found by a lab doing a baseline test that came up positive.
ding, ding, ding. And guess what, even my own family believes this is real. I attempted to rationalize with them, but to no avail. The problem is the sheep will believe. logical people won't. Again, no fking data.

Forum List

Back