Pennsylvania establishes Snitch Portal for Coronavirus

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016

My guess on this is that our Sec. of Health heard how New York City's portal worked, and was impressed by the number of Dick Pics Mayor Deblasio got, and wants to see his share

Employees reporting their employers for unsafe business practices!? Is nothing scared?

Employees reporting their employers for unsafe business practices!? Is nothing scared?

I am against snitching. An employee that feels that their employer's business practice is unsafe is free to quit and work someplace else.

I am against snitching. An employee that feels that their employer's business practice is unsafe is free to quit and work someplace else.

Indeed, they free to quit. They are also free to report those businesses and the practices they feel are putting themselves and their clients/consumers at risk. Ya know, like they were able to do long before this pandemic.

Sure, I could saved myself and the lives of other coal miners, but at least my wife and kids can take solace at my funeral knowing that I am not a snitch.

:lol:

My guess on this is that our Sec. of Health heard how New York City's portal worked, and was impressed by the number of Dick Pics Mayor Deblasio got, and wants to see his share

But a police state is such a conspiracy as these denying stupid asses deny what they are living in omfg the stupidity of leftist rejects.

They call it the Corona virus snitch portal today. Tomorrow they will just call it the snitch portal.
Our right to privacy has been completely removed.

So sickening to sit back and watch this mental iillness throw their free nation away these morons won't feel it until it is all way to late and the dumb - - - - -. deserve it!!

Wait until these same jackasses realize they have NO PENSIONS because the state has taken them bahahhaa beet these dumb fks wake up then oh wait they will blame TRump that's right.

They call it the Corona virus snitch portal today. Tomorrow they will just call it the snitch portal.

OH yeah and wait until these same douches who supported that " cashless society" oh wait until we see those group of low IQ dumbasses bitching how they can't do anything because now everything is digital and oh they have no clue how severe this control is going to be but they will won't they LOL.

"
If you are a globalist technocrat, media stooge, or even a low-level, power-mad politician reveling in the prospect of order out of chaos, what can you do to assist in the demise of an entire country on forced lockdown due to the Chinese Controlavirus?

1588007404687.png

They call it the Corona virus snitch portal today. Tomorrow they will just call it the snitch portal.The
According to the right-wing types, we never had a right to privacy. The government can examine your body and your bank account. It's the "conservative" way.

Forum List

Back