There’s no hiding Biden’s fright over classified document scandal

Did you see the video of him TRYING to read the statement his lawyers put on a cue card for him to read.

Mumbling, stumbling, almost incoherent - I almost felt sorry for him. I don't think any US President ever looked so feeble in public.

With his failed policies reeking havoc throughout the US, his scandals being peeled back and exposed like the layers of an oniom, and him looking so incredibly fragile stumbling through that statement its got to be like 'blood in the water to the sharks' - the Cartels almost controlling our border, China, Russia...
They'd better be careful. If they go too far, he'll be removed from office and then we'd get Cackles, and NO ONE wants that. They have to walk a fine line to ensure he doesn't get returned to office in 24 without removing him too early.

They had one congressman on last night, I don't know who he was though. He said this all started when the archives demanded Dementia return some documents they apparently knew he had which is what triggered his lawyers to look for them. I don't know how many they were demanding but at that point they were probably expecting one or two and quietly sneak them back which would have shut them up.

Now they are finding them all over the place like a squirrel that buried acorns across a lawn.
It all started with Biden having his Penn Center cleared of all of his things. HIs lawyers found the documents which led to Biden's intent in seeing if there were any more at any other place, his home, etc.

You are simply attempting to make it as if NARA was looking for any of those documents when the organization never realized they were missing.

They'd better be careful. If they go too far, he'll be removed from office and then we'd get Cackles, and NO ONE wants that. They have to walk a fine line to ensure he doesn't get returned to office in 24 without removing him too early.
Biden is not going to be removed. No crime, no time.

Having fantasies of crimes is not going to get any of you anywhere, but in the disappointment department.

I have no ptoblem with Bidrn being Impeached, sent to jail, an 'Cackles' taking over...now that the GOP controls the House.

Could she really fuck up worse in Joe's last 2 years as he has his 1st 2 years?

If not for he and his family's shady international deals, some with enemies of ours, nobody would think too much of it. But it's apparent he's close with his son, and even more apparent his son was getting paid ridiculous amounts of money sitting on a Ukrainian power company board knowing nothing about the business and selling his finger paintings for more than Rembrandt's were going for to anonymous buyers.
well at least we now know why Hunter was selling access to him!!!! I often wondered what creepy could sell them. ahhhhhh, classified information is now popped up.

Biden is not going to be removed. No crime, no time.

Having fantasies of crimes is not going to get any of you anywhere, but in the disappointment department.
He would be removed for mental incompetence. There's no way the democrat senate will convict him of anything.

Need a check on how many diapers per day he is averaging now versus pre- Xmas , say.

The sticking point(!) is if Jill is using Adult re-usable and washing them herself .

But it could be a new popular line for Dumbos -- "Re-Usable Bum Pads . From Joe the Bum "

Oh please , what on earth would he be frightened of? You mean to tell me the fbi or doj is going to hold a democrat accountable for something ! I believe it when I see it . Cuz I ain't seen it yet in my lifetime and I don't expect to see it anytime soon.

He is also totally devoid mentally from any reality.

What surprises me about the Trump and Biden Classified Documents affair, and about Mr Santos, is how clumsy and careless these people are.

I mean, if you're going to do something illegal, wouldn't you carefully plan it, make sure to destroy any evidence, double-check everything?

And if it was not done intentionally, knowingly for the purpose of committing a crime -- ie these men just kept the documents for personal reasons -- again, isn't it surprising that they either didn't know, or didn't care, that they had such documents.

I mean, once the government decided to go after Trump, surely Biden should have made sure that he was clear.

One other thing: there are some people who say the entire DOJ is corrupt, a tool of the Great Globalist/Satanist Conspiracy, etc.

But doesn't this investigation prove that that's not true? They could have just ignored Biden's breach of the rules, but they didn't.

Biden had the protection of The Cult.
Until he didn't.

There is no mental incompetence.

You do not even know what that means.

Neither do I. Do you suppose trying to shake hands with people that aren't there would count?

Unknown.jpeg

well at least we now know why Hunter was selling access to him!!!! I often wondered what creepy could sell them. ahhhhhh, classified information is now popped up.

I was watching a reporter a few months ago on evil right-wing television. She said she interviewed the art gallery owner where Hunter sold his paintings. He wasn't allowed to give any names, but said the paintings Hunter sold were shipped to China.

I have no ptoblem with Bidrn being Impeached, sent to jail, an 'Cackles' taking over...now that the GOP controls the House.

Could she really fuck up worse in Joe's last 2 years as he has his 1st 2 years?

You can't send a President to jail, all they can do is impeach him and at the worst, throw him out of office which has never been done. What they can do to him after he leaves office is anybody's guess.

It all started with Biden having his Penn Center cleared of all of his things. HIs lawyers found the documents which led to Biden's intent in seeing if there were any more at any other place, his home, etc.

You are simply attempting to make it as if NARA was looking for any of those documents when the organization never realized they were missing.

That's what a congressman claims what happened. Why would Biden's lawyers look for classified documents for no reason?

Vice Presidents do have the authority to declassify.

The investigation is already happening.

There goes your whole theory. POOOOF. !!!

No they don't on their own. DumBama would have to come out and say he authorized Biden to declassify documents and witch ones they were. Haven't heard a word from him since this all started, and I'm sure he's known about it since before the midterms when they found out and kept it hidden until after the election.

That aside, now they discovered he had documents he stole as a Senator, and there is no way you can tell me a Senator has declassification powers. Sorry, he violated the law.

That's what a congressman claims what happened. Why would Biden's lawyers look for classified documents for no reason?
According to The View / Joy Behar, they began looking for classified because they thought Trump was going to frame Biden .... and damned if they didn't find classified.

D-Hanks swears by Begar and often cites her as a source reference for news.

:auiqs.jpg:

You can't send a President to jail, all they can do is impeach him and at the worst, throw him out of office which has never been done. What they can do to him after he leaves office is anybody's guess.
He wouldn't get sent to a normal prison because the Secret Service would have to be in there with him. I think the worst you would see done to any president would be house arrest in one of his mansions, and fines.

Forum List

Back