There’s no hiding Biden’s fright over classified document scandal

What surprises me about the Trump and Biden Classified Documents affair, and about Mr Santos, is how clumsy and careless these people are.

I mean, if you're going to do something illegal, wouldn't you carefully plan it, make sure to destroy any evidence, double-check everything?

And if it was not done intentionally, knowingly for the purpose of committing a crime -- ie these men just kept the documents for personal reasons -- again, isn't it surprising that they either didn't know, or didn't care, that they had such documents.

I mean, once the government decided to go after Trump, surely Biden should have made sure that he was clear.

One other thing: there are some people who say the entire DOJ is corrupt, a tool of the Great Globalist/Satanist Conspiracy, etc.

But doesn't this investigation prove that that's not true? They could have just ignored Biden's breach of the rules, but they didn't.

~~~~~~
Sorry to but your bubble, but there is a blatant criminal conspiracy afoot. How deep this goes is well above mine or your pay grade. Biden could not have become this traitorous without help from the CIA and people within the Obama administration. Who are the main players in the Biden administration? Rice, Dunn, Klian, Blinken, Sullivan etc.
Just follow the money....
**********​

I have to be honest here, this is all very strange, almost like it was set up. Trump, then Biden, now pence? Perhaps we need to start looking at other politicians. Pelosi, bush, Obama, Clinton? We might find even more even more documents.

It just seems weird that now a third person has been caught for the exact same thing….anyone else not think that’s strange?

I wouldn't call +/- 25 classified documents in TOTAL, found in 5 different thorough searches a TROVE of documents.... :rolleyes:....

160 classified documents found at one spot would be a TROVE of documents found, imho! :)
Educate yourself:
ScreenShot_20230124174752.png

I wouldn't call +/- 25 classified documents in TOTAL, found in 5 different thorough searches a TROVE of documents.... :rolleyes:....

160 classified documents found at one spot would be a TROVE of documents found, imho! :)
Of course, YOU wouldn't. Your house of cards that you've been supporting your whole life would collapse.

As Media, Biden Scramble to Explain Document Scandal,

the Real Issue Is Unaccountable Bureaucracy

26 Jan 2023 ~~ By Jarrett Stepman

Even more classified documents were discovered recently at President Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware. This news came shortly after the announcement that classified materials had been found earlier at Biden’s former private office at a supposed Washington think tank, the Penn Biden Center.
You can see the media narrative morph in real time, from holding classified documents being the worst crime ever to it just being a problem with thesystem.”

~Snip~
Don’t forget, and I’m sure you don’t, that Biden and the media made out that Donald Trump’s holding of classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago estate was a massive scandal. The FBI’s banana republic-style raiddirected by the Justice Department—on the former president’s home in Florida was treated as the moment that proved how horrible Trump truly is.
Many super-serious people in the media and our esteemed legal profession were calling for Trump to be indicted and said he should go to jail.
Welp, now it turns out that Biden was sitting on what appears to be reams of classified documents going back not only to his eight years as vice president, but his 36 years as a senator.
As Amber Athey writes at The Spectator, there are arguments to be made about the extent to which a vice president may declassify documents, but “there is no world in which a U.S. senator would be able to declassify them.”
A specific process exists whereby a senator is shown classified documents but they aren’t allowed to take them, she writes.
“How was Biden able to do so? Did he steal them?” Athey asks.
~Snip~
The bigger issue here actually goes beyond the Biden and Trump documents. What’s disturbing is how government agencies so easily can use technicalities in the law to selectively go after those they don’t like.
As political scientist Charles Murray noted on Twitter, mass overclassification of government documents means presidents generally could be in violation of the law.
Lavrentiy Beria, Soviet dictator Josef Stalin’s notorious head of the secret police, once said, “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime.” It feels like that’s where we are headed.
Can we trust our now supremely powerful federal agencies to act faithfully and objectively within the law? Can we trust them not to target ordinary people, politicians, and even presidents who cross them and go soft on ones that do their bidding?
~Snip~
We must acknowledge the elephant in the room: Selective use of information, controlled by an increasingly ideological technocratic elite, is a danger to the republic and free institutions.
That’s the big story here.

Commentary:
Detractors have claimed that there's nothing to see about the Biden and stole Top Secret documents in his possession dating back to when Joe was in the Senate prior to 2009.
We know tat Biden as used is attorneys as is cleanup crew to ide these criminal actives
As we have seen in previous actions by the DoJ and FBI i.e., Hillary Clinton and classified materials nothin was done, no one was indicted even though it was publicized that Jake Sullivan then at the State Dept. led a group to destroy Hillary's communications containing Classified information to others not authorized to view them.
Sullivan was never indicted or prosecuted for is actions and perjury. In fact when Joe was fraudulently elected president Jacob Sullivan was promoted.
We have serious problems in Washington and it lies within the DoJ and FBI

See:
**********​
**********​
**********​

Forum List

Back