There’s no hiding Biden’s fright over classified document scandal

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

22 Jan 2023 ~~ By Miranda Devine

Joe Biden is panicking.
An astonishing fifth trove of classified documents was discovered in the president’s Delaware mansion Friday, not by his own lawyers this time, but during a more thorough, 13-hour search by the Department of Justice while he holed up in his beach house in Rehoboth, which ought to be next on the DOJ search list.
Biden’s Attorney General Merrick Garland has had the audacity to appoint a special counsel to investigate Biden.
His long-term trusted factotum Ron Klain is bailing out.
And someone at the White House is throwing his trusted longtime executive assistant Kathy Chung under the bus.
~Snip~
Now the country faces the historic spectacle of a sitting president and a former president, Donald Trump, both facing special counsel investigations over alleged improper retention of classified records.
Biden hasn’t faced the FBI raid and leaking abuses that his predecessor endured, but it’s the same crime and, in Biden’s case, there is a hell of a lot of there there.
If special counsel Robert Hur does his job properly, he will be comparing notes with Delaware US Attorney David Weiss, who has been investigating Hunter since 2018.
Accountability is coming for Joe Biden, and no amount of dark money groups leaking false narratives to the media will save him.

Commentary:

Devine has been great on reporting on Hunter Biden and the Biden corruption racket.
These documents seem to correspond to exactly what Trump was accused of, it sure does look like that whatever they accuse you of is what they’re doing.
Their going to really have to explain how Biden as been caught with Top Secret and Classified information dating back to when Biden was in the Senate.
There is one particular section in this article that refers to an email Hunter wrote. Pay particular attention to the part that discusses one particular email.
"One striking email during this period stands out. It was from Hunter to Archer on April 13, 2014, a week before Joe Biden visited Ukraine to meet then-Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk and refers to “my guys upcoming travels.”
For Hunter, it was an uncharacteristically lengthy email, listing 22 points about Ukraine’s political situation, with detailed information about the upcoming election and predicting an escalation of Russia’s “destabilization campaign, which could lead to a full-scale takeover of the eastern region, most critically Donetsk. "
This article makes it pretty clear that Hunter read the classified documents his daddy was stealing.
Maoist/DSA Democrats rule DC. Congress will not anything. If anything, this useful timing to get this problem aired well before the next Presidential election. By 2024 most will have forgotten about this minor problem just as they have forgotten the circumstances of the US Army being bum rushed out of Afghanistan. This will be especially true if a an escalating and geographically spreading war can be coaxed along in eastern Europe. You know, the US has to protect democracy, sodomy, and transgenderism.
BF60-EBAF-D928-4573-8-CF8-FD2248-C551-CC.jpg

Joe Biden is panicking.
An astonishing fifth trove of classified documents was discovered in the president’s Delaware mansion Friday, not by his own lawyers this time, but during a more thorough, 13-hour search by the Department of Justice while he holed up in his beach house in Rehoboth, which ought to be next on the DOJ search list.
Biden’s Attorney General Merrick Garland has had the audacity to appoint a special counsel to investigate Biden.
And someone at the White House is throwing his trusted longtime executive assistant Kathy Chung under the bus.
~Snip~
Now the country faces the historic spectacle of a sitting president and a former president, Donald Trump, both facing special counsel investigations over alleged improper retention of classified records.
Biden hasn’t faced the FBI raid and leaking abuses that his predecessor endured, but it’s the same crime and, in Biden’s case, there is a hell of a lot of there there.
If special counsel Robert Hur does his job properly, he will be comparing notes with Delaware US Attorney David Weiss, who has been investigating Hunter since 2018.
Accountability is coming for Joe Biden, and no amount of dark money groups leaking false narratives to the media will save him.

Commentary:

Devine has been great on reporting on Hunter Biden and the Biden corruption racket.
These documents seem to correspond to exactly what Trump was accused of, it sure does look like that whatever they accuse you of is what they’re doing.
Their going to really have to explain how Biden as been caught with Top Secret and Classified information dating back to when Biden was in the Senate.
There is one particular section in this article that refers to an email Hunter wrote. Pay particular attention to the part that discusses one particular email.
"One striking email during this period stands out. It was from Hunter to Archer on April 13, 2014, a week before Joe Biden visited Ukraine to meet then-Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk and refers to “my guys upcoming travels.”
For Hunter, it was an uncharacteristically lengthy email, listing 22 points about Ukraine’s political situation, with detailed information about the upcoming election and predicting an escalation of Russia’s “destabilization campaign, which could lead to a full-scale takeover of the eastern region, most critically Donetsk. "
This article makes it pretty clear that Hunter read the classified documents his daddy was stealing.
Maoist/DSA Democrats rule DC. Congress will not anything. If anything, this useful timing to get this problem aired well before the next Presidential election. By 2024 most will have forgotten about this minor problem just as they have forgotten the circumstances of the US Army being bum rushed out of Afghanistan. This will be especially true if a an escalating and geographically spreading war can be coaxed along in eastern Europe. You know, the US has to protect democracy, sodomy, and transgenderism.
Oh please , what on earth would he be frightened of? You mean to tell me the fbi or doj is going to hold a democrat accountable for something ! I believe it when I see it . Cuz I ain't seen it yet in my lifetime and I don't expect to see it anytime soon.

Did you see the video of him TRYING to read the statement his lawyers put on a cue card for him to read.

Mumbling, stumbling, almost incoherent - I almost felt sorry for him. I don't think any US President ever looked so feeble in public.

With his failed policies reeking havoc throughout the US, his scandals being peeled back and exposed like the layers of an oniom, and him looking so incredibly fragile stumbling through that statement its got to be like 'blood in the water to the sharks' - the Cartels almost controlling our border, China, Russia...

What surprises me about the Trump and Biden Classified Documents affair, and about Mr Santos, is how clumsy and careless these people are.

I mean, if you're going to do something illegal, wouldn't you carefully plan it, make sure to destroy any evidence, double-check everything?

And if it was not done intentionally, knowingly for the purpose of committing a crime -- ie these men just kept the documents for personal reasons -- again, isn't it surprising that they either didn't know, or didn't care, that they had such documents.

I mean, once the government decided to go after Trump, surely Biden should have made sure that he was clear.

One other thing: there are some people who say the entire DOJ is corrupt, a tool of the Great Globalist/Satanist Conspiracy, etc.

But doesn't this investigation prove that that's not true? They could have just ignored Biden's breach of the rules, but they didn't.

What surprises me about the Trump and Biden Classified Documents affair, and about Mr Santos, is how clumsy and careless these people are.

I mean, if you're going to do something illegal, wouldn't you carefully plan it, make sure to destroy any evidence, double-check everything?

And if it was not done intentionally, knowingly for the purpose of committing a crime -- ie these men just kept the documents for personal reasons -- again, isn't it surprising that they either didn't know, or didn't care, that they had such documents.

I mean, once the government decided to go after Trump, surely Biden should have made sure that he was clear.

One other thing: there are some people who say the entire DOJ is corrupt, a tool of the Great Globalist/Satanist Conspiracy, etc.

But doesn't this investigation prove that that's not true? They could have just ignored Biden's breach of the rules, but they didn't.

They had one congressman on last night, I don't know who he was though. He said this all started when the archives demanded Dementia return some documents they apparently knew he had which is what triggered his lawyers to look for them. I don't know how many they were demanding but at that point they were probably expecting one or two and quietly sneak them back which would have shut them up.

Now they are finding them all over the place like a squirrel that buried acorns across a lawn.

Did you see the video of him TRYING to read the statement his lawyers put on a cue card for him to read.

Mumbling, stumbling, almost incoherent - I almost felt sorry for him. I don't think any US President ever looked so feeble in public.

With his failed policies reeking havoc throughout the US, his scandals being peeled back and exposed like the layers of an oniom, and him looking so incredibly fragile stumbling through that statement its got to be like 'blood in the water to the sharks' - the Cartels almost controlling our border, China, Russia...

If not for he and his family's shady international deals, some with enemies of ours, nobody would think too much of it. But it's apparent he's close with his son, and even more apparent his son was getting paid ridiculous amounts of money sitting on a Ukrainian power company board knowing nothing about the business and selling his finger paintings for more than Rembrandt's were going for to anonymous buyers.

Joe Biden is panicking.
~Snip~

Commentary:

I wouldn't call +/- 25 classified documents in TOTAL, found in 5 different thorough searches a TROVE of documents.... :rolleyes:....

160 classified documents found at one spot would be a TROVE of documents found, imho! :)

If not for he and his family's shady international deals, some with enemies of ours, nobody would think too much of it. But it's apparent he's close with his son, and even more apparent his son was getting paid ridiculous amounts of money sitting on a Ukrainian power company board knowing nothing about the business and selling his finger paintings for more than Rembrandt's were going for to anonymous buyers.
What was shady about his family's international deals? Criminal shady? I understand the appearance of it... The influence peddling appearance...

But what was actually done, that was criminal....was there something?

I wouldn't call +/- 25 classified documents in TOTAL, found in 5 different thorough searches a TROVE of documents.... :rolleyes:....

It does not matter what you think or feel.

Tbe fact that he had TS/SCI material in his possession, some dating back to when he was a SENATOR, makes him a criminal guilty of Espionage.

160 classified documents found at one spot would be a TROVE of documents found, imho! :)
haha they have no idea how many documents were found at Xiden's....none....

Even liberal ‘Morning Joe’ blasts Biden’s ‘stumbling and bumbling’ classified docs response​

“By stumbling and bumbling around, by not getting their timeline right … we just showed a graphic that says an unknown number of documents found in Biden’s garage,” said co-host Joe Scarborough, a former Republican congressman. “No more unknown. No more unknown.

“At this stage, we’re two months in. They need to clean this up … amateur hour is over, they need complete transparency and they just mishandled it from day one,” he added.

What was shady about his family's international deals? Criminal shady? I understand the appearance of it... The influence peddling appearance...

But what was actually done, that was criminal....was there something?

You don't think Hunter's dealings were very suspicious? For crying out loud, he paid his father close to $50,000 a month to rent his house. If I wanted to stay at my fathers house, he wouldn't charge me a dime, and he's not well off like Joe is. But then again I never had a reason to refer to my father as the Big Guy.

It's less of the problem that he illegally had those documents, it's more of a problem who he passed that information to, and who had access to them. Why are we sending Ukraine 100 billion dollars not anything to our border patrol or security? 170,000 dead Americans from fentanyl OD's last year and nothing.

326223992_545224970886588_4915565206909109944_n.jpg

Last edited:
Oh please , what on earth would he be frightened of? You mean to tell me the fbi or doj is going to hold a democrat accountable for something ! I believe it when I see it . Cuz I ain't seen it yet in my lifetime and I don't expect to see it anytime soon.
What is there to hold him for?
What is the crime?

Why can't people wait for the investigation to be concluded before trying to shoot anyone?

No crime, no time.

What is there to hold him for?
What is the crime?

Why can't people wait for the investigation to be concluded before trying to shoot anyone?

No crime, no time.

The crime is removing classified material from the white house with no authority to do so. The crime is abuse and mishandling of sensitive US material. There will be an investigation, but there are violations of the law that are already being reported before an investigation even starts.

The crime is removing classified material from the white house with no authority to do so. The crime is abuse and mishandling of sensitive US material. There will be an investigation, but there are violations of the law that are already being reported before an investigation even starts.
Vice Presidents do have the authority to declassify.

The investigation is already happening.

There goes your whole theory. POOOOF. !!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back