There was “Russian Collusion” because CNN said so...and no voter fraud because CNN says so?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Does anything seem weird here?
It wasn’t a matter of evidence during ”Russia Gate”, it’s not a matter of evidence now on the subject of voter fraud.
They hated the ‘evidence‘ in the Brett Kavanaugh hearings, they didn’t want to hear the evidence in the George Floyd case...
It almost seems as if they want Facebook, Twitter and CNN to act as the arbiters of oversight, to conduct investigations and try cases.
Why does it seem like Dems never want to see the REAL evidence?

CNN, Commie "fake" News Network
CNN is losing viewership at the fastest rate, and they are on the bottom to start with. Maybe they should try losing the "fake news"?
In primetime, Fox News topped with an average of 2.13 million viewers, compared to 1.31 million for MSNBC and 798,000 for CNN. Compared to the same month a year earlier, Fox News was off 42%, MSNBC was down 36% and CNN dropped 57%. In the 25-54 demo, Fox News drew an average of 329,000, down 50%; compared to 179,000 for CNN, falling 68%; and 166,000 for MSNBC, off by 48%.

With CNN it isn't a matter of having a different opinion. They flat out lie. Hell they even had all the US intelligence agencies trying to prove the Russia bullshit for two years. Our DOJ falsified information to the FISA court. They took a fraudulent report and used it as gospel. They had the full cooperation of our crooked media. "The walls are closing in", "A new anonymous insider is coming forward". "They'll be leading him out in handcuffs any day". The media, the FBI, the DOJ and the Democrat party all made total assholes out of themselves but CNN was the leader of the pack.

It wasn’t a matter of evidence during ”Russia Gate”, it’s not a matter of evidence now on the subject of voter fraud.
They hated the ‘evidence‘ in the Brett Kavanaugh hearings, they didn’t want to hear the evidence in the George Floyd case...
It almost seems as if they want Facebook, Twitter and CNN to act as the arbiters of oversight, to conduct investigations and try cases.
Who would you believe?

Who would you believe?
I prefer to let the evidence lead the way...I don’t think CNN anchors, Zuckerberg, Dorsey and the Google faggots should conduct investigations.

Who would you believe?
I prefer to let the evidence lead the way...I don’t think CNN anchors, Zuckerberg, Dorsey and the Google faggots should conduct investigations.
Who should?

CNN is losing viewership at the fastest rate, and they are on the bottom to start with. Maybe they should try losing the "fake news"?
In primetime, Fox News topped with an average of 2.13 million viewers, compared to 1.31 million for MSNBC and 798,000 for CNN. Compared to the same month a year earlier, Fox News was off 42%, MSNBC was down 36% and CNN dropped 57%. In the 25-54 demo, Fox News drew an average of 329,000, down 50%; compared to 179,000 for CNN, falling 68%; and 166,000 for MSNBC, off by 48%.

What people must understand is that viewership is irrelevant to CNN.

CNN doesn't make their money from viewers. Each month some 100 million cable and satellite subscribers across the world pay about $1 to CNN. It doesn't matter if you have NEVER watched the fascist frauds, you pay as part of the basic cable package. This why CNN doesn't care if they have the lowest ratings in history.

The ONLY way to hurt CNN financially is to cancel cable, or demand that your cable provider decouple CNN from basic cable service.

What people must understand is that viewership is irrelevant to CNN.

CNN doesn't make their money from viewers. Each month some 100 million cable and satellite subscribers across the world pay about $1 to CNN. It doesn't matter if you have NEVER watched the fascist frauds, you pay as part of the basic cable package. This why CNN doesn't care if they have the lowest ratings in history.

The ONLY way to hurt CNN financially is to cancel cable, or demand that your cable provider decouple CNN from basic cable service.
CNN still has commercials that no one sees, and is losing even more viewers every quarter.
CNN admits missing revenue target by more than $100m since Trump is out of the WH.
ATT needs to make a few business decisions about CNN. No wonder ATT's stock is dropping lately.

Again, unless you can prove conclusively that the Trump Tower meeting was really about adoption and NOT about getting their hands on stolen emails, then there was collusion. Can't help it if Mueller didn't see it that way.
Kavanaugh was a scumbag. Like Clarence Thomas before him. Scumbags shouldn't get to sit on the highest court in the land.

CNN reports the news. Not their problem if Republicans and conservatives make all the bad news for themselves. :)
And you do remember that Facebook and Twitter greatly helped Trump when he backed into the White House..right?

Again, unless you can prove conclusively that the Trump Tower meeting was really about adoption and NOT about getting their hands on stolen emails, then there was collusion. Can't help it if Mueller didn't see it that way.
Kavanaugh was a scumbag. Like Clarence Thomas before him. Scumbags shouldn't get to sit on the highest court in the land.

CNN reports the news. Not their problem if Republicans and conservatives make all the bad news for themselves. :)
And you do remember that Facebook and Twitter greatly helped Trump when he backed into the White House..right?
But you hired the worlds greatest investigator for $50 million and he couldn’t prove it.
But because you and CNN says it’s true…it’s true?
Is that what you’re saying? Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Why do you Nazis think we need to prove your moronic conspiracy theory false?

1626634105531.png

There was no voter fraud because the Republicans said so in court.

There was no voter fraud even close to the numbers needed to elect Trump because the audits said so.

I keep asking for proof. I keep asking for it. And when one of you true believers do finally post a link it takes me no time to find where it has been debunked or discredited.

I post the proof. And then the person posting the discredited theory screams it is MSM.

I stole this comic from another. I’m about to include it in my signature line.

3C59A7A4-1A18-4826-9281-5FE1801CEF74.jpeg

Before you can insist something happened. You need proof. Where is it?

Cnn technical director admitting on camera they lie, create propaganda and mislead all of its viewers so they can create their own agenda instead of reporting facts.

There was no voter fraud because the Republicans said so in court.

Yet the single legitimate audit of the process shows otherwise

There was no voter fraud even close to the numbers needed to elect Trump because the audits said so.

Not true. A common Reich claim is that fraud by democrats is irrelevant because we can't show enough to alter the election.

Would you hire an exterminator who claimed a dozen cockroaches in you kitchen weren't enough to make a difference? Just like the cockroaches, for every act of fraud by democrats that we see, there are 5,000 we don't see.

I keep asking for proof. I keep asking for it. And when one of you true believers do finally post a link it takes me no time to find where it has been debunked or discredited.
You've been provided evidence repeatedly. You don't want evidence, you want absolution for the democrats and will accept nothing else.
I post the proof. And then the person posting the discredited theory screams it is MSM.

I stole this comic from another. I’m about to include it in my signature line.

View attachment 514287

Before you can insist something happened. You need proof. Where is it?

Again, that you reject facts doesn't render the facts gone.

You got the outcome you desired and will deny anything which threatens that outcome.

Yet the single legitimate audit of the process shows otherwise

Not true. A common Reich claim is that fraud by democrats is irrelevant because we can't show enough to alter the election.

Would you hire an exterminator who claimed a dozen cockroaches in you kitchen weren't enough to make a difference? Just like the cockroaches, for every act of fraud by democrats that we see, there are 5,000 we don't see.

You've been provided evidence repeatedly. You don't want evidence, you want absolution for the democrats and will accept nothing else.

Again, that you reject facts doesn't render the facts gone.

You got the outcome you desired and will deny anything which threatens that outcome.

I was sent to a database. This database showed the collected “proof” of the stolen election. I spent nearly eight hours going through the evidence.

Every single one of the assertions was completely debunked. The duplicate ballots in Fulton County? I posted the debunked information. So where is the proof?

The Audit in Arizona? That audit? The one where they are finding diddly squat? The one where they are now down to arguing they can’t find where the ballots were mailed out? The ballots were mailed or delivered to the election officials with valid names and signatures. But how did the voters get the ballots? That is the last straw they are grasping at.

There has been no fraud proven in anything close to sufficient numbers to overturn the election.

But let’s take your cockroach analogy. You see a cockroach in your kitchen. Then your exterminator demands the entire house be completely demolished to find the nest. He gets the public health people to agree. We must demolish the house unless you can prove there is no nest of cockroaches.

A rational person would put out some bait or spray under the sink to kill them. What would you do? Tear the house apart to find the nest?

I was sent to a database. This database showed the collected “proof” of the stolen election. I spent nearly eight hours going through the evidence.

Every single one of the assertions was completely debunked. The duplicate ballots in Fulton County? I posted the debunked information. So where is the proof?

The Audit in Arizona? That audit? The one where they are finding diddly squat? The one where they are now down to arguing they can’t find where the ballots were mailed out? The ballots were mailed or delivered to the election officials with valid names and signatures. But how did the voters get the ballots? That is the last straw they are grasping at.

There has been no fraud proven in anything close to sufficient numbers to overturn the election.

But let’s take your cockroach analogy. You see a cockroach in your kitchen. Then your exterminator demands the entire house be completely demolished to find the nest. He gets the public health people to agree. We must demolish the house unless you can prove there is no nest of cockroaches.

A rational person would put out some bait or spray under the sink to kill them. What would you do? Tear the house apart to find the nest?

You do as all lefties do and become dishonest when you're cornered.

{
The outside contractors conducting the Senate’s audit of the 2020 election told GOP lawmakers Thursday they already identified a series of inconsistencies between information Maricopa County reported and what they’ve found.
The result could be workers from Cyber Ninjas showing up at the doors of some voters to try to resolve the claimed disparities — although Maricopa County election officials denied several of the contractors’ allegations.}

You keep demanding "proof" and rejecting mountains of evidence supplied because you claim it isn't absolute proof. Intellectually dishonest and a fallacy.

Your claim that every assertion of inconsistency in the election was "debunked" is utter bullshit, and we all know it.

You do as all lefties do and become dishonest when you're cornered.

{
The outside contractors conducting the Senate’s audit of the 2020 election told GOP lawmakers Thursday they already identified a series of inconsistencies between information Maricopa County reported and what they’ve found.
The result could be workers from Cyber Ninjas showing up at the doors of some voters to try to resolve the claimed disparities — although Maricopa County election officials denied several of the contractors’ allegations.}

You keep demanding "proof" and rejecting mountains of evidence supplied because you claim it isn't absolute proof. Intellectually dishonest and a fallacy.

Your claim that every assertion of inconsistency in the election was "debunked" is utter bullshit, and we all know it.

What did they say about the ballots? Were they fake? No. Cyber Ninjas did not say they were fake. Were they from dead people? No. They were from actual registered voters weren’t they?

Who is being intellectually dishonest?

Two certified and experienced audits were performed by the Board of Election Supervisors. The board is made up of four Republicans and one Democrat. Those two audits found no more than the usual problems.

So enter Cyber Ninjas.

You mentioned the Cockroaches. Let’s say instead of cockroaches you had termites. Would you hire a company who had never been in the exterminator business before to get the termites?

Is it true that those 74,000 ballots had valid signatures attached to them? Answer that scooter.

Forum List

Back