Crime in Chicago is impossible to stop!!!!.... and here is why!!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
IMG_1025.JPG

Guns are flying around and killing people!!!!!!!!!!!
How can they possibly stop guns from streaking through the skies and shooting people???

Unbelievable!!

Cause....yeah.... there is apparently no other commonality with all of the murders in Chicago.... right??
I mean... we can't talk about the people that are doing the shooting. That wouldn't be right.

View attachment 513829

How can they possibly stop guns from streaking through the skies and shooting people???

Unbelievable!!

Cause....yeah.... there is apparently no other commonality with all of the murders in Chicago.... right??
I mean... we can't talk about the people that are doing the shooting. That wouldn't be right.
Who / what kills more people....unmanned guns or guns manned by dark Democrats?
Tards like rightwinger and JoeB131 hate this question.

View attachment 513829

Unbelievable!!

I’m a liberal and even I agree we need to start calling out the black communities who have this problem.

Is it really racist to lock up a predator in your community for life? You want us to let them out? Then it’s your problem.

Black women. Stop having sex with men who won’t marry you. Most of the gang members in chicago don’t have fathers.

View attachment 513829

Unbelievable!!

They don’t vote

View attachment 513829

Unbelievable!!

They don’t vote
I saw an article will rubbers will be handed out to 10 year olds now. All we have to do is stop paying for these things and the results of irresponsible behaviors Not a dime. Nothing. And it will eventually happen due to the nation getting poorer.

White liberals should be held responsible to perpetrating "thug culture" in their movies and music. For want of a better expression, all I can say is "monkey see, monkey do."

View attachment 513829

Unbelievable!!

They don’t vote
I saw an article will rubbers will be handed out to 10 year olds now. All we have to do is stop paying for these things and the results of irresponsible behaviors Not a dime. Nothing. And it will eventually happen due to the nation getting poorer.
Let’s see cu my social security I paid into first or welfare? That’s a tough. Lol

White liberals should be held responsible to perpetrating "thug culture" in their movies and music. For want of a better expression, all I can say is "monkey see, monkey do."
Why don’t you let the market decide. Find a talented conservative director and talented actors and produce better movies that catch on and make it cool to talk white and pull up their pants.

Forum List

Back